To Honda SCP6123U Video Requested

Gdspd08

I'm really curious, what car r u driving,TS? Seems like 6123 is totally unaware of the CHR in front of u. No one of sane mind would ask u to proceed left in this situation.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

No, he is horning at me. He chase after me and at another junction, I was being told off for not turning left when green arrow started. He do not believe there is a CH-R that block me. He say his in dash car can be proof. He say even there is a car infront of me, I can easily squeeze through. Seriously I dun think my car can squeeze through. I ask him want to compare car camera video and just nice traffic turn green and he took a turn while I need to go straight. Guess I owe him a video and hope to clear any misundestanding. I cannot blame him as I am sure he cannot see the CH-R from behind as there are many cars around.

Just tell him suck konek
  • Praise 1

No, he is horning at me. He chase after me and at another junction, I was being told off for not turning left when green arrow started. He do not believe there is a CH-R that block me. He say his in dash car can be proof. He say even there is a car infront of me, I can easily squeeze through. Seriously I dun think my car can squeeze through. I ask him want to compare car camera video and just nice traffic turn green and he took a turn while I need to go straight. Guess I owe him a video and hope to clear any misundestanding. I cannot blame him as I am sure he cannot see the CH-R from behind as there are many cars around.

he owes you an APOLOGY if he sees this if he is still a man. 

I'm really curious, what car r u driving,TS? Seems like 6123 is totally unaware of the CHR in front of u. No one of sane mind would ask u to proceed left in this situation.

A normal Vios lor.
  • Praise 1

A normal Vios lor.

got to hand it to you ... you really bother to go back d/l the video and try to explain to him ....

most would just kpkb then forget what happened when they got home.

TS, SCP6123U is it Honda Civic? I noticed that Honda Civic Drivers mostly got issues, especially those driving the old facelift.

uh-oh .... now civic also join the mainstream of stereotyped beemers, jags and mercs ...

Just because he didn't managed to get to turn left and have to wait ... Like that also need chase you & F you???? [hur]

Either is he is damn childish or need some anger management [gossip]

You are really a kind & patience soul towards this sort of people   [thumbsup]

• Praise 3

You should have told him to f**k off. No need to entertain such morons. :D

Hi bro, just now at Maxell junction, I was blocked by the CH-R and cannot do a left turn when the arrow sign turn green. This is the video I owe u. I know u are very pissed off while waiting behind, I have no choice and there is not enuff gap for me to turn left. I had tried to tell u the situation but u just dun listen. If I had cause any inconvenience to u, I am sorry.

you actually bothered to go through all the trouble to post on mcf

did you tell him to come here and see or not?

:D

Hi bro, just now at Maxell junction, I was blocked by the CH-R and cannot do a left turn when the arrow sign turn green. This is the video I owe u. I know u are very pissed off while waiting behind, I have no choice and there is not enuff gap for me to turn left. I had tried to tell u the situation but u just dun listen. If I had cause any inconvenience to u, I am sorry.

It’s important to be nice on the road shared by everyone...but you were inconvenienced too...no need to apologise to that D head who chased after you just to exhibit his brainless mind - I’d instead smile and say thanks for the entertainment.

Lots of impatient road users and pedestrians alike these days. Just stay being a nice person nonetheless as nice people usually attract kindness in return.

• Praise 1

You are a kind soul bro, bless you  [angel]

Not easy to find drivers like you

As for the incident in the video, think many of us have faced similar situations

Got honked at before too but car in front did not want to turn

I have been chased for just a light honk at another car previously

but here it is unfortunate for you that the driver who has already vented his 

frustrations by honking at you to keep chasing after you 

Anyway nice of you to post the video to apologise when it is not your fault

We need more drivers like you on the roads

Yes, it is a yellow Civic old facelift. I think turbo charged too as I heard the BOV. But the car is nicely lowered. Maybe thats why cannot see CH-R or I suspect he is very far behind the q at the junction. Lets dun blame each other la. We make friend on the road sometimes.

7 years back at Toh Guan road, after working hours where there are many cars. One BMW cut into my lane head to head as it was on the opposite direction. He wanna overtake at least 7 vehicle in front and swerve out to my incoming lane. I jam break and a poor Mazda uncle bang my rear. We settled silently as I dun want to claim his insurance. We went to a coffeeshop to talk and I treated him dinner. We are friends eversince till now.

• Praise 14

Just curious , u how old hur  :D

• Praise 7

HONDA SCP6123U driver obviously have anger management issues. If really in hurry, will not have time to honk and chase down TS.

CHr is typical PHV behaviour:

post-24957-0-84781500-1538091527_thumb.jpg

It's either they are unfamiliar with roads and did not bother to slow down and anticipate their next turn. Or... They are simply bad inconsiderate drivers.

Taxi drivers starting to seem like angels in comparison. 

He chased and told you off just because of this? Things like this happen every day on the road; imagine what he would do if it's something more serious. I don't think you owe him any explanation because he should look at his own attitude instead. A little patience really goes a long way. 

• Praise 1

We do have siao lang on the road, fortunately not many. It is Firday, forget about siao lang, it will only generate more negativities which is bad for health, lets move on and spend a happy weekend with our loved ones and good friends.

Edited by Ct3833

Just because he didn't managed to get to turn left and have to wait ... Like that also need chase you & F you???? [hur]

Either is he is damn childish or need some anger management [gossip]

You are really a kind & patience soul towards this sort of people [thumbsup]

I think the honda guy height should be less than 1.2m so cannot see anything more than 2 metres ahead....should consider taking bus instead.... Free ride some more... Just need to suck a pacifier and pretend to be a child
  • Praise 2

OP worry too much.

In Singapore where many drivers are impatient, just drive properly and don't worry too much.

I miss driving in Penang where everyone just drive relaxed; no honking other than bikers who wants to alert drivers and cars would just stop for you to cross the road while waiting in the middle.

• Praise 2

OP worry too much.

In Singapore where many drivers are impatient, just drive properly and don't worry too much.

I miss driving in Penang where everyone just drive relaxed; no honking other than bikers who wants to alert drivers and cars would just stop for you to cross the road while waiting in the middle.

Choon bor??? Over there, driving also the same.

Especially around the ferry terminal, lunch time near the clan jetties, dinner time at Gurney, morning traffic towards main land at Penang Bridge and evening time from airport to Georgetown. Honking, cut queue, tailgate and double parking. U name it, u have it.

↡ Advertisement