2020 Honda Fit / Jazz (4th Generation)

Carbon82

Neutral Newbie

AD needs $700 to top up for leather seat. So PI is cheaper by a bit. But a lot of my friends by AD has higher resell value. Is that true?

i just got to know FIT has a button start engine whereas Jazz is still using a key to start. I do preferred AD, but FIT look more advanced in Spec/$

anyone can enlighten me?

↡ Advertisement

10 hours ago, Chever96 said:

I am considering a FIT or Jazz

PI offers $67888 @ 2.24% loan interest

AD offers $69,999 without leather seat, reverse sensor and camera @ 1.99% loan interest 

which one should I choose?

When I went yesterday to check out the jazz 1.3 base model $69,999, I was told no reverse sensor but comes with reverse camera. Better to clarify.

AD is always more expensive due to higher overheads.

If budget is an issue, go for a reliable PI and negotiate on the accessories.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

The price is not a much different as AD give special discount. So now the post sales become a factor. PI has better spec but AD feel more trustworthy. So difficult 

On 10/7/2019 at 2:19 PM, Chever96 said:

AD needs $700 to top up for leather seat. So PI is cheaper by a bit. But a lot of my friends by AD has higher resell value. Is that true?

i just got to know FIT has a button start engine whereas Jazz is still using a key to start. I do preferred AD, but FIT look more advanced in Spec/$

anyone can enlighten me?

AD 69999 vs PI 67999. 2k difference saving is slight and I will rather take from AD.  I don't want to come here and create a post and rant why my PI never submit a bidding or my coe obtained and yet ride being delayed by LTA report or inspection etc and enough to hear all kind of excuses from them. I am not sure which PI u r refering too but kah motor buyers won't have to face this kind of tricks from PI. 

Although PI fit is using Keyless engine start stop which has the convenient of not taking out the key. Using physical key to crank up the engine is not bad after all. One less electronic part to worry about. Some owners have issue with the start/stop error after getting the ride. 

Another difference is the automatic climate aircon control where PI fit has. It does help to regulate your temperature that u set. For example u set 24 deg and weather is raining and cooling outside. Then the aircon wont blow much cold air in it. Whereas the manual control. U just set the fan and cool accordingly. Regardless what is the actual temperature in your car.. 

On 10/7/2019 at 8:57 PM, Memine said:

When I went yesterday to check out the jazz 1.3 base model $69,999, I was told no reverse sensor but comes with reverse camera. Better to clarify.

Hi, may I check what are the main differences between the 1.3 base model, 1.3 Plus and 1.3 LX? I understand 1.3 base model has no reverse sensors, leather seats and solar film. What does the Plus model add to that? 

After speaking to the SE, it is now most worth it to take the 1.3 base model at $69,999 (no free servicing).

In order make it equivalent to a LX model, you can add the following to the base price.

1) Leather seat $700

2) Solar film $300

3) Reverse sensor $150

4) 3 years servicing $2000.

Adding all these up, the total cost is $73,149 which is still cheaper than the LX.

The plus basically comes with only 1 year servicing.

Edited by Advancer

On 10/11/2019 at 2:22 PM, Advancer said:

After speaking to the SE, it is now most worth it to take the 1.3 base model at $69,999 (no free servicing).

In order make it equivalent to a LX model, you can add the following to the base price.

1) Leather seat $700

2) Solar film $300

3) Reverse sensor $150

4) 3 years servicing $2000.

Adding all these up, the total cost is $73,149 which is still cheaper than the LX.

The plus basically comes with only 1 year servicing.

Can forgo solar film/reverse sensor and servicing. 

Reverse sensor is less than 100 with installation outside, solar film can get good quality ones on your own. 

Servicing outside is around 100 each for oil+ filter change, it wouldnt add up to $2000 for 2 years (1k/10k/20k/30k) I'm assuming. 

7 minutes ago, Soya said:

New Fit gonna be launched at next month's Tokyo Motor Show

Wait if u can

All new model or just facelift? Tks!

• Praise 5

13 minutes ago, Soya said:

All new. New Levorg model oso gonna be revealed

https://www.autonews.com/tokyo-auto-show/tokyo-auto-show-preview

Tks for sharing the info bro[thumbsup]

The only issue I have with the current Jazz/Fit is the lack of airbags but this is likely a decision by the local AD rather than Honda itself. I guess they want to make the car price competitive and hence removed the airbags. They could follow the HRV where they have a higher end version with full specs and a more cost saving one to cater for different segments I feel. 

• Praise 7

4 minutes ago, Spring said:

Tks for sharing the info bro[thumbsup]

The only issue I have with the current Jazz/Fit is the lack of airbags but this is likely a decision by the local AD rather than Honda itself. I guess they want to make the car price competitive and hence removed the airbags. They could follow the HRV where they have a higher end version with full specs and a more cost saving one to cater for different segments I feel. 

I hope honda lup a 1.0T, 6 airbags and don't gamble w customer's lives by omitting safety features to make an extra buck

The current Swift 1.0T has set the standard. Hope the new Fit doesn't remain stuck in 2009....

• Praise 3

New Fit launching next week at Tokyo Motor Show. Honda City to follow closely after that next month. Both said to be equipped with 1.0L Turbo engine. Hope Kah don't skimp on safety this time round with these new models but I highly doubt so since the current Civic 1.6 and CR-V 5 seater still make do with 2 airbags. 😐

31 minutes ago, Thecarboy302 said:

New Fit launching next week at Tokyo Motor Show. Honda City to follow closely after that next month. Both said to be equipped with 1.0L Turbo engine. Hope Kah don't skimp on safety this time round with these new models but I highly doubt so since the current Civic 1.6 and CR-V 5 seater still make do with 2 airbags. 😐

Didn't know CRV 5 seater also having 2 airbags only[thumbsdown] although I'm aware of Civic 1.6 having 2 only.

Competition will surely catch up with them as with even Attrage and Avante having 6 airbags, Kah will not be able to just sell base on the Honda name despite it being a branded Jap name.

• Praise 6

15 minutes ago, Spring said:

Didn't know CRV 5 seater also having 2 airbags only[thumbsdown] although I'm aware of Civic 1.6 having 2 only.

Competition will surely catch up with them as with even Attrage and Avante having 6 airbags, Kah will not be able to just sell base on the Honda name despite it being a branded Jap name.

Tink Sg got a lot of buyers who convince themselves that Sg no place to drive fast lah, they careful driver lah, etc, so no need for airbags

Tell that to the teksi driver's family who got T-boned by the Ferrari a few years back.....

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2