2020 Honda Fit / Jazz (4th Generation)

Carbon82

12 minutes ago, ferrytales said:

70k for suzuki swift 1.0T, given a choice buyers will rather buy a larger b&b sedan at that price such as avante/attrage/accent. Will be a tough seller at this price range hen its competing with so many other cars. 

Even jazz 1.3 at above 70k is a tough seller, seems like PI fit 1.3 is doing way better since its in the lower 60k range. 

Still able to see quite many jazz on the road as compared with swift. Think hardly see any swift.

↡ Advertisement

1 hour ago, 13177 said:

Still able to see quite many jazz on the road as compared with swift. Think hardly see any swift.

yeah jazz is a functional and spacious hatchback without doubt. 

personally i will prefer jazz over swift too if functionality & space are my main concerns. 

The silhouette look good. Well proportioned as all previous model.

1570986106840.jpg

Going by that, I am guessing it would have a similar face to the facelift Freed.

02_img_main_pc.jpg

• Praise 7

i hope to buy the new jazz or fit if it reaches singapore next year 

hopefully  it will be  in the mid 70k price range 😂

37 minutes ago, Spoony said:

For Jazz, I doubt if it would be mid $70k range. Lucky if it would be low to mid $80k and that only if got $10k VES rebate like the current Jazz 1.3l. Just my guess and definitely hope to be proven wrong.

• Praise 5

17 hours ago, Spring said:

For Jazz, I doubt if it would be mid $70k range. Lucky if it would be low to mid $80k and that only if got $10k VES rebate like the current Jazz 1.3l. Just my guess and definitely hope to be proven wrong.

18 hours ago, Spoony said:

Likely PIs will bring in the Fit before Kah does. If there’s indeed only 1.0T and hybrid versions, it is very unlikely that we will see this new Jazz be in the same price range as the current one. Wonder if Kah will import the Thailand or Japan assembled version of the Jazz? 

9 hours ago, Thecarboy302 said:

Likely PIs will bring in the Fit before Kah does. If there’s indeed only 1.0T and hybrid versions, it is very unlikely that we will see this new Jazz be in the same price range as the current one. Wonder if Kah will import the Thailand or Japan assembled version of the Jazz? 

Jazz got Thai made? The current Jazz n Odyssey are the only 2 Honda models locally which are Jap made n I believe this will be status quo for the upcoming model. 

• Praise 5

1 hour ago, Spring said:

Jazz got Thai made? The current Jazz n Odyssey are the only 2 Honda models locally which are Jap made n I believe this will be status quo for the upcoming model. 

Yup, Thailand Jazz models are assembled in their local Thai manufacturing plant, alongside City, where Kah's City came from. Hopefully Jazz continues to be imported from Japan. The HR-V is Japan made too. Kah initially brought in the Thai-made HR-V but I guess it couldn't match PI Vezel at that time in terms of features and price, switched to bring in Japan made HR-V instead. 

• Praise 2

From the leaked photo that we have seen. I feel the new jazz 4th will look like the older 2nd gen GE version. The current 3rd GK is curvy and look bloated but then I actually like the 3rd GK face-lift the most. 

Just hope that there is a turbo version manual. 

• Praise 1

4 hours ago, Thecarboy302 said:

Yup, Thailand Jazz models are assembled in their local Thai manufacturing plant, alongside City, where Kah's City came from. Hopefully Jazz continues to be imported from Japan. The HR-V is Japan made too. Kah initially brought in the Thai-made HR-V but I guess it couldn't match PI Vezel at that time in terms of features and price, switched to bring in Japan made HR-V instead. 

That brings an interesting point, if Kah can bring in Japan-made and sell it at the same price, that means they are pretty greedy in terms of profit when selling the Thai models here

5 hours ago, Winningeleven said:

From the leaked photo that we have seen. I feel the new jazz 4th will look like the older 2nd gen GE version. The current 3rd GK is curvy and look bloated but then I actually like the 3rd GK face-lift the most. 

Just hope that there is a turbo version manual. 

GE looks the best.

• Praise 2

14 hours ago, Thecarboy302 said:

Ain't the base model of hrv sold by kah come with 2 airbags only? 

Still cant beat PI vezels in terms of features regardless. 

Pretty much explains why we see so many vezels vs hrv regardless of phv. 

• Praise 1

22 hours ago, ferrytales said:

Ain't the base model of hrv sold by kah come with 2 airbags only? 

Still cant beat PI vezels in terms of features regardless. 

Pretty much explains why we see so many vezels vs hrv regardless of phv. 

It used to be worse, HRV was sourced from Thailand with less features as compared to the Jap Vezel. Kah woke up n manage to get Jap HRVs and at least they now offer 2-3 models to suit the various segments. Yes base HRV is with 2 airbags only, same as 1.3l Jazz.

I hope the new Jazz will come with 6 airbags and some of the more useful features. I accept that our tax structure means u can't have the full specs and yet hv a competitive price, this is not Kah's fault but they can try to negotiate a better price (read OMV) with principal? Perhaps it's wishful thinking on my part but their OMVs are really high so this exacerbates our already unfriendly tax structure.

• Praise 4

6 hours ago, Carbon82 said:

You see it first!

iaGedBG.jpg

Couldn't recognise it without the Spoon, Mugen and fake carbon fibre stickers.............lol

Edited by Marcpodi

11 hours ago, Carbon82 said:

You see it first!

7rCw3eJ.jpg

A6qiji7.jpg

Basic Trim

iaGedBG.jpg

Ness Trim

F9bomtp.jpg

Luxe Trim

ZZ7pVcn.jpg

QbzrWJ0.jpg

Crosstar Trim

Xy6ViSN.jpg

What happened to Honda designers, these are damn fugly and look like nissan note. 

• Praise 1