2020 Honda Fit / Jazz (4th Generation)

Carbon82

Neutral Newbie
9 hours ago, LockenWhite said:

@Darnpunk  I got mine from PI too and same situation. Did you find out whats the cause? I tried asking my workshop but they have no idea. Mine is the Basic 1.3 model.

@LockenWhite No idea too but it seems all the Fit GR I saw on the roads are the same too. Mine is Basic 1.3 model as well. Probably only those with LED headlights like the Jazz have their tail lights fully lighted up?

↡ Advertisement

On 8/20/2022 at 6:45 PM, Darnpunk said:

@LockenWhite No idea too but it seems all the Fit GR I saw on the roads are the same too. Mine is Basic 1.3 model as well. Probably only those with LED headlights like the Jazz have their tail lights fully lighted up?

@Darnpunk I checked the physical electrical connections in mine and together with some Japanese spare parts eshops. So apparently for the Japanese models, only the tail lights in the e:Hev models (with DRL) have LEDs installed within and connectors to it. The Basic models don't have LEDs within, and hence the electrical connection is sealed. Our AD Jazzes all are LED variants so thats probably why theirs are lighted up. 

I do see some extra in my Fit in the compartment for the left tail light. Some might be for the tail gate but some might be spare for just in case wanna replace tail light with LED variant . Not 100% sure. 

Below are some examples:
LED enabled - https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/k1054759596
LED disabled - https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/f1054165172

Image of the tail light in my Fit

image.thumb.png.82fcd421ab3d126f4919a3cb80ac6aa5.pngimage.thumb.png.624432a0d1a99b007321f22fb28890d9.png

On 10/9/2022 at 11:26 PM, Carbon82 said:

Facelift launched in Japan.

016_o.jpg

005_o.jpg

009_o.jpg

012_o.jpg

021_o.jpg

Quote: “Honda says the Jazz (Fit) will come with the e:HEV system, which is claimed to be tuned to provide increased motor output and improved accelerator responsiveness.

All Jazz types sold in Japan will come with the Honda Sensing suite as standard, with systems such as autonomous emergency braking (AEB), false start suppression, lane keeping assist, adaptive cruise control with traffic jam assist, traffic sign recognition and auto high beam. Standard engines (without the hybrid element) and all-wheel drive will also be offered.”

So let’s see what KAH MOTOR will remove from our trims to save money. I hope they will keep the Honda Safely sense and full LED lights in all trim, it’s 2022 this kind of things should be basic features already and of course Wireless Android Auto & Apple CarPlay.

Edited by Fellows

1 minute ago, Fellows said:

Quote: “Honda says the Jazz (Fit) will come with the e:HEV system, which is claimed to be tuned to provide increased motor output and improved accelerator responsiveness.

All Jazz types sold in Japan will come with the Honda Sensing suite as standard, with systems such as autonomous emergency braking (AEB), false start suppression, lane keeping assist, adaptive cruise control with traffic jam assist, traffic sign recognition and auto high beam. Standard engines (without the hybrid element) and all-wheel drive will also be offered.”

So let’s see what KAH MOTOR will remove from our trims to save money. I hope they will keep the Honda Safely sense and full LED lights in all trim, it’s 2022 this kind of things should be basic features already and of course Wireless Android Auto & Apple CarPlay.

Current eHEV from KM has full suite Honda sensing including Adaptive Cruise Control 

On 10/9/2022 at 11:26 PM, Carbon82 said:

Facelift launched in Japan.

016_o.jpg

005_o.jpg

009_o.jpg

012_o.jpg

021_o.jpg

I read somewhere that this particular model/variant is named as Honda Jazz Crosstar in other markets. Something like a slightly ruggedised Jazz with slightly increased ground clearance.

image.thumb.png.115655e819a4a215d8adf49a5de550a8.png

Edited by DOBIEMKZ

Just now, DOBIEMKZ said:

I read somewhere that this particular model/variant is named as Honda Jazz Crosstar in other markets.

image.thumb.png.115655e819a4a215d8adf49a5de550a8.png

KM got le.

That’s according to their brochure 

So KM should start clearing stock and bring in new 2022 facelift or that the end and we also bring in the ugly City Hatchback? 

Edited by Fellows

Hi All! Just got a second hand GR1 3 months ago!

But she got hit by a taxi 5 days ago and she's now inside the workshop... sigh...1032319328_WhatsAppImage2022-12-09at12_55_49PM.thumb.jpeg.5d53a801c66acde6316a57e4ce6cd7f9.jpeg

Edited by chillicutter
  • Sad 4

On 10/11/2022 at 9:39 PM, Fellows said:

So KM should start clearing stock and bring in new 2022 facelift or that the end and we also bring in the ugly City Hatchback? 

Crosstar that KM just brought in is actually the facelift version, wonder which other versions of the Jazz they will bring in, hoping they will bring in the RS version. 😅

My Honda Jazz is 7 months old and steering rack uplorry. There is knocking sound when turning. Mileage 7k. Fortunately, it is under warranty but got to wait for 2 to 3 months for the part to arrive from Japan. 

19 hours ago, Stooky said:

My Honda Jazz is 7 months old and steering rack uplorry. There is knocking sound when turning. Mileage 7k. Fortunately, it is under warranty but got to wait for 2 to 3 months for the part to arrive from Japan. 

Woah. Jazz Hybrid? 

5th Gear

Guyz, i have this issue with the family's honda jazz ehev.

1. The brake pedal has straining sound => Kah Motors (Mandai), the lousy service adviser keep lubricating but refuse to change the brake pedal. After the "lubricating", the problem comes back. we quite sick and tired of going back to Kah Motors (Mandai)

2. Hybrid battery gt some latency activating lately ended up the fuel consumption increased and efficiency dropped significantly.

Any bros or sisters got any Kah Motor service center to recommend going instead of Mandai

↡ Advertisement