2020 Honda Fit / Jazz (4th Generation)

Carbon82

9 hours ago, keane1234 said:

so what's good about jazz then? what's the selling point?

If you take a look at YouTube reviews, regardless of generation, Jazz/Fit's main selling point is the interior space, the versatility of the Magic seats.  

↡ Advertisement

Hi anyone bought a Fit from PI? Can u recommend which PI is reliable /reputable? BTW are we able to test drive a PI? Someone mention PI cannot test drive huh? Or have to see certain PI then can test drive? Thank u. 

(edited)
7 hours ago, Vlsc said:

Hi anyone bought a Fit from PI? Can u recommend which PI is reliable /reputable? BTW are we able to test drive a PI? Someone mention PI cannot test drive huh? Or have to see certain PI then can test drive? Thank u. 

I recall seeing Venture Cars Facebook posting test drive available for 2020 Fit, you can check with them. Most PIs I remember cannot test drive.

Edited by Thecarboy302

Turbocharged

Even the China-made Jazz/Fit has Honda Sensing. PI also bringing Fit with Honda Sensing. Kah Motors better dun xia suay. 

Don't flame me.

I was talking to my colleague about me aiming to get the Honda City and I remarked that the old Honda City seems nicer than  the facelifted one.

Then my colleague say it's the same for Honda Jazz and he is of the opinion if you want to buy a Honda car, dont buy a 2020 one cos their design sucks for 2020.

Not sure about that statement cos I only look at Honda city.

Don't flame me hor.  It's just a comment from a friend.  I can only say the Old Honda City looks  better than the 2020 one. I dont speak for other models.

Supersonic
4 minutes ago, Philipkee said:

Don't flame me.

I was talking to my colleague about me aiming to get the Honda City and I remarked that the old Honda City seems nicer than  the facelifted one.

Then my colleague say it's the same for Honda Jazz and he is of the opinion if you want to buy a Honda car, dont buy a 2020 one cos their design sucks for 2020.

Don't flame me hor.  It's just a comment from a friend.  I can only say the Old Honda City looks  better than the 2020 one. I dont speak for other models.

Design on cars sure to have nice and not nice de, cannot be the design would be nice looking for all generation. Lol. 

• Shocked 1

16 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Design on cars sure to have nice and not nice de, cannot be the design would be nice looking for all generation. Lol. 

I would have thought each new model will look nicer than the previous one... :D

48 minutes ago, Philipkee said:

Don't flame me.

I find the interior dashboard design for the new Honda Fit/Jazz very nice, lots of compartment to keep things. If only Honda City copy the same dashboard it will be very nice.

• Shocked 1

Supersonic
26 minutes ago, Philipkee said:

I would have thought each new model will look nicer than the previous one... :D

Cannot be de, sure to have up and down on the car design. Like you see the current avante design looks worse than previous generation elantra.

12 hours ago, Zxcvb said:

Even the China-made Jazz/Fit has Honda Sensing. PI also bringing Fit with Honda Sensing. Kah Motors better dun xia suay. 

Kah seems to be positioning Honda Sensing as a "premium" feature, so far only top trim of Odyssey and Accord has it. Even the new City doesn't come equipped with it, what are the chances we will see on a Jazz which is their cheapest model? 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

On 7/7/2020 at 10:52 PM, keane1234 said:

so what's good about jazz then? what's the selling point?

Errmm... the badge? :D Just like Toyota, the badge sells by itself. 

This is why Toyota can continue to sell junks eg Avanza and Innova in 3rd world countries and people still buy them in droves. 

But the myth is bursting fast these days Some 3rd world countries customers are demanding more from their purchases too. 

I have this thick A-pillar issue on my Honda Shuttle.  The Fit A-pillar is indeed very slim now.  The new Honda Shuttle may look like this Fit with an additional boot.

(edited)
On 7/20/2020 at 11:30 AM, Thecarboy302 said:

Kah seems to be positioning Honda Sensing as a "premium" feature, so far only top trim of Odyssey and Accord has it. Even the new City doesn't come equipped with it, what are the chances we will see on a Jazz which is their cheapest model? 

True, it’s just our market is quite unique. Malaysia in 2020 with its 2020 Facelift Civic and new Accord both their 1.5T variant default come with Honda Sensing on the highest grade variant. 

Kah Motor haven’t even launch the new Facelift 2020 Civic, so for this new 2020 Jazz aka Fit to sell starting will need awhile. Honda Sensing is on PI JDM Fit and Vezel, so let’s see how AD deal with PI variant. 

Hyundai also start to equip their Venue and Kona with Hyundai SmartSense, Toyota with their SafetySense, so AD Kah Motor need to up their game and start equip Honda Sensing on some of their models sold here. 

Edited by Fellows
  • Praise 2

8 hours ago, Fellows said:

True, it’s just our market is quite unique. Malaysia in 2020 with its 2020 Facelift Civic and new Accord both their 1.5T variant default come with Honda Sensing on the highest grade variant. 

Kah Motor haven’t even launch the new Facelift 2020 Civic, so for this new 2020 Jazz aka Fit to sell starting will need awhile. Honda Sensing is on PI JDM Fit and Vezel, so let’s see how AD deal with PI variant. 

Hyundai also start to equip their Venue and Kona with Hyundai SmartSense, Toyota with their SafetySense, so AD Kah Motor need to up their game and start equip Honda Sensing on some of their models sold here. 

Agreed, Kah need to step up their safety game. Btw, Civic facelift was launched here last year, with minimal upgrades, 1.6 getting fog lamps standard, both versions added physical volume knob and new rim and front bumper designs. Malaysia only launch the facelift this year. 

I am more interested to know if Kah will bring in the eHEV Jazz since they have never bring in a hybrid model before from what I recall (maybe due servicing cost and other related issues)

But with Honda moving towards electrification, hopefully Kah won't be steps behind.

Then again if the eHEV model is to cost min 90k I think can say bye bye to their sales figures.

9 hours ago, kelaihoyin said:

I am more interested to know if Kah will bring in the eHEV Jazz since they have never bring in a hybrid model before from what I recall (maybe due servicing cost and other related issues)

But with Honda moving towards electrification, hopefully Kah won't be steps behind.

Then again if the eHEV model is to cost min 90k I think can say bye bye to their sales figures.

I agree that it will be interesting, not to mention the new eHEV’s modest power output figures means it is squarely in Cat A unlike the GK Hybrid which was in Cat B. But Honda cars have the tendency of having high OMV and the eHEV may cross the 90k mark even with any VES rebate hence making it less viable. Plus the 1.5 has been axed in Japan and I won’t be surprised if Kah just end up bringing in the 1.3 NA only. A good way to sell eHEV here I think is to bring in the Crossstar version since everyone loves crossovers anyway. 😂

↡ Advertisement