2020 Honda Fit / Jazz (4th Generation)

Carbon82

(edited)
On 7/27/2020 at 8:40 AM, Thecarboy302 said:

Agreed, Kah need to step up their safety game. Btw, Civic facelift was launched here last year, with minimal upgrades, 1.6 getting fog lamps standard, both versions added physical volume knob and new rim and front bumper designs. Malaysia only launch the facelift this year. 

Sorry to side track abit, locally launched already? Based on Kah Motor website the photo the civic front grill is still chrome, new facelift the front grill and top of headlight is matte black grill. Is our current civic the same as the photo below? That is the latest facelift.

4B7125CF-EC18-4047-A2CF-BA963A88A889.jpeg

As for the new Jazz which Kah Motor based naming, they just need to price it right and bring in 2 variant 1.3 NA - Basic and Top range which Honda Sensing, LED lighting etc. 

For the cross version which is a hatchback wannabe crossover, ugly af, even Carwow said its not nice. 

Edited by Fellows
↡ Advertisement

(edited)
37 minutes ago, Fellows said:

Sorry to side track abit, locally launched already? Based on Kah Motor website the photo the civic front grill is still chrome, new facelift the front grill and top of headlight is matte black grill. Is our current civic the same as the photo below? That is the latest facelift.

4B7125CF-EC18-4047-A2CF-BA963A88A889.jpeg

As for the new Jazz which Kah Motor based naming, they just need to price it right and bring in 2 variant 1.3 NA - Basic and Top range which Honda Sensing, LED lighting etc. 

For the cross version which is a hatchback wannabe crossover, ugly af, even Carwow said its not nice. 

This matte black seems to be exclusive to Malaysia. The chrome garnish on top of fog lamp housings on our local model, new rim design and sharkfin antenna for 1.6 means it is the 2019 facelift version. 

914087_1b.thumb.jpg.6c200511ae7ad7d4d05033f04f3667d3.jpg

912239_1b.jpg.af109a60c7d166c953ead356abdbff9c.jpg

914087_3b.thumb.jpg.ac53f2a209e2271975285fd9621b09aa.jpg

912239_4b.thumb.jpg.da81a8d20aa81c1d0f3d988ffd46fc6f.jpg

Edited by Thecarboy302

4 hours ago, Thecarboy302 said:

I agree that it will be interesting, not to mention the new eHEV’s modest power output figures means it is squarely in Cat A unlike the GK Hybrid which was in Cat B. But Honda cars have the tendency of having high OMV and the eHEV may cross the 90k mark even with any VES rebate hence making it less viable. Plus the 1.5 has been axed in Japan and I won’t be surprised if Kah just end up bringing in the 1.3 NA only. A good way to sell eHEV here I think is to bring in the Crossstar version since everyone loves crossovers anyway. 😂

That cross-star looks bad. real bad especially the front grill.

I can only see Kah surviving with the sales of Civic. If I were to get a Jazz I might as well go for a PI Fit. HR-V? nah there is always Vezel. City? way overpriced. 

At this point I don't even know what their future direction is moving fwd. IMO It seems like Kah is not in sync with Honda at all with their product map. 

2 hours ago, fatmond said:

anyone bought the 2020 fit1.3(A) ? 

been keeping a lookout but so far didnt see any on the road

From the various PI Facebook pages that posts delivered cars, I have only seen one 2020 Fit delivered, by Venture cars if I remembered correctly. Have yet to see one on the roads. 

DId some reading and it seems like Honda is making Fit/Jazz exclusive to China, Europe and Japan. ASEAN markets will likely get a hatchback version of the 5th gen City, might be called Jazz or City hatchback, can't help to wonder what will the plan for Kah Motors here? Will they still bring in Fit from Japan as Jazz or will we get the City hatchback badged as Jazz? 

https://www.wapcar.my/news/2021-honda-city-hatchback-is-going-to-places-where-the-allnew-jazz-isn’t-malaysia-included-2507

from what i read online, the china fit 2020 has a slightly different design/dimension and it come with the grille by default, might need to wait for awhile before the china market produce after-market grille but you may want to double check it fits the singapore model

Japan have option to get the module grille when purchasing the fit/jazz 2020, it cost about 400+sgd 

https://www.wapcar.my/news/allnew-2020-honda-jazz-to-launch-in-china-with-a-different-grille-2142

Edited by fatmond
  • Praise 1

Supercharged
On 8/12/2020 at 12:14 PM, fatmond said:

anyone bought the 2020 fit1.3(A) ? 

been keeping a lookout but so far didnt see any on the road

saw a white one on the road

So far have seen 2 new Fits on the road, one brown and one white, both with aftermarket rims, I guess they probably got it at a small top up or some PIs swapped it out from the standard steel wheels with covers by default. 

17 hours ago, Eyke said:

saw a white one on the road

Saw a white one parked at 111 Somerset last week 

pointed it out to a friend, then saw front bumper got scratch & paint chipped, then realised it's the same new FIT that was involved in the Holland Village parking incident 😑

20 hours ago, Dreame1 said:

Hi, had been driving the new red Fit since Mid-august. 

Did not see any new Fit on the road. 

How was it? Which PI did u get it from? 

25 minutes ago, Vlsc said:

How was it? Which PI did u get it from? 

I think is fine for a 1.3 NA car. 

Main differences will be the electronic parking brake/auto hold and the digital display, 

Got it at J..K Cars @68.8k at end June. 

On 9/9/2020 at 4:46 PM, Dreame1 said:

I think is fine for a 1.3 NA car. 

Main differences will be the electronic parking brake/auto hold and the digital display, 

Got it at J..K Cars @68.8k at end June. 

Thats considered a good price since its a new facelift model. U gotten it on your first bid? 

Was the new model already in showroom back in June? Did u manage to do a test drive the other time?

1 hour ago, Vlsc said:

Thats considered a good price since its a new facelift model. U gotten it on your first bid? 

Was the new model already in showroom back in June? Did u manage to do a test drive the other time?

I think so too since I did not trade-in and cash deal. I got my coe on the third bid out of the 6 bids guaranteed package. 

It was in another PI’s showroom. I did not test drive but I think PI don’t allow test drive.

↡ Advertisement