2020 Honda Fit / Jazz (4th Generation)

Carbon82

On 5/14/2020 at 1:49 PM, Spring said:

According to the article, the 10 airbags are standard so if Kah wants to bring Jazz in then they can't omit the airbags to bring the OMV down which is good and bad depending on where u looking from.

I wonder where the other 4 airbags are located at, additionally to the current local industry standard 6 airbags that most cars have.

Besides the aforementioned front centre airbag, my guess would be knee and the 2 rear door side airbags?

any news on when the new jazz coming to sg? 

↡ Advertisement

11 minutes ago, StreetFight3r said:

any news on when the new jazz coming to sg? 

No news but I understand the new City should be here soon. My guess is Jazz only available 4th quarter at the earliest but just my speculation.

• Praise 4

2 minutes ago, Spring said:

No news but I understand the new City should be here soon. My guess is Jazz only available 4th quarter at the earliest but just my speculation.

Is the new City from Thai with 1L TC?

1 minute ago, Drive said:

Is the new City from Thai with 1L TC?

New City is from Thailand but from what I read, the 1L TC is not coming but I think better wait for Kah to confirm

• Praise 4

6 hours ago, Spring said:

thx bro... No news if they bringing in petrol or hybrid variant also right from the discussion I read here. So tight lipped ar kah....

On 5/30/2020 at 3:54 PM, new_user1988 said:

Guys I got another question. Will be collecting my new Jazz 1.5 RS soon. I saw this model code stated in the sale agreement. GK585LLPX

What does each digit means? And also the alphabet codes. I only know the first 3 digit GK5 which is the current RS variant.

Ask your SE? 

38 minutes ago, StreetFight3r said:

thx bro... No news if they bringing in petrol or hybrid variant also right from the discussion I read here. So tight lipped ar kah....

Trouble is our tax structure coupled with Kah's high OMV for their Honda cars imported means that some of the better cars will nvr see the light here unfortunately.

• Praise 4

49 minutes ago, Ckc66 said:

Anybody know which PI is having a Real Good Deal for this new Fit? Thanks.

Vincar already advertising $69k+ for 4 bid guaranteed coe with no top up, $5k less if non-guaranteed. I understand its 6 airbags but i read awhile back that all models come with 10 airbags including a world first front centre airbag?

The advert is in sgcarmart 

https://www.sgcarmart.com/new_cars/newcars_promotionslist.php?Brand=Honda&DL=p

• Praise 4

On 6/12/2020 at 2:04 PM, Zxcvb said:

本田飞度 aka Honda Fit made in China just launched.

How come Fit so special must got a MIC model? Honda must be confident that this model will sell well to start a MIC model cos previous model didn't have a MIC version I think?

• Praise 4

2 minutes ago, Spring said:

How come Fit so special must got a MIC model? Honda must be confident that this model will sell well to start a MIC model cos previous model didn't have a MIC version I think?

Most Jap car are MIC la.

Last version also 廣汽豐田

29 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Most Jap car are MIC la.

Last version also 廣汽豐田

U mean most Jap cars sold in China are MIC right? I know that but my point is that has Fit got the numbers to justify selling in China? Maybe I didn't make myself clear.

I believe Fit being a compact car shld be able to sell well in theory but my limited knowledge of the China car market thinks that Honda brand n Fit in particular is not that well received and hence my post. I stand corrected if Honda is well received there.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4