2020 Honda Fit / Jazz (4th Generation)

Carbon82

7 hours ago, Winningeleven said:

For those who interested to get the jazz from kah motor, They have 4 models to choose from

Jazz 1.5 RS Hatchback $ 92,999

Jazz 1.5 RS Hatchback LX $ 96,999

All-New Jazz 1.5 Base CVT $ 95,999

All-New Jazz 1.5 Base CVT LX $ 99,999

All-New Jazz 1.5 Home CVT $ 98,999$ 

All-New Jazz 1.5 Home CVT LX $ 102,999

All-New Jazz H-Luxe Hybrid ECVT $ 100,999

All-New Jazz H-Luxe Hybrid ECVT LX $ 104,999

In my opinion, The buyer who insist on getting the 1.5 petrol version have the most dilemma . 

The old jazz 1.5 RS comes with 129 bhp, fully equip which  has RS bodykit , fog lights . however , it comes with only 2 airbags (yucks!!) , old car information system, no android and apple car play. but Gk5 is using the old mechanical handbrake which allowed u to do a handbrake turn

The all new jazz basic and home have 4 major differences, home has automatic climate control aircon, alarm security, leather steering wheels and gear knob. if want to get the new jazz 1.5 petrol, i feel getting the home is better than the basic. Both all new home and basic  jazz come with 6 airbags , newer 9 inch car information system, The 2 features are much needed than the old gk5. unless KM is selling the GK5 with another further 5k discount like 85 to 88k range. then it is worth considered.

For me , if i have to choose a 1.5 petrol, i choose the new jazz home due to safety reason, the 6 airbags! and what for buying a 2014 model car GK5 in 2021 . Bodykit for the new jazz can be easily added. .

As for the new Luxe. no need to say. it has everything over the new jazz home and the only one that comes with honda sensing  . the only "worry" is the car is using new engine  technology , not so sure how other non AD workshops are able to handle it. Maybe i could be wrong .

I believe it is quite clear for buyers to go for the eHEV Luxe given the price premium is quite small over the Home. At some point in future,  I believe Kah will find ways to bring in 1.3 version as I highly doubt many will go for the 1.5 Basic or Home at these prices, City SV is slightly cheaper, Civic 1.6 is just a few thousands more and Fit 1.3 from PIs is significantly cheaper. 

Edited by Thecarboy302
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

1 hour ago, Thecarboy302 said:

Nope it is different, I believe Chinese version of Fit uses a slightly modified version of the 1.5L Direct Injection DOHC mill as the 3rd gen GK5 Jazz. This 1.5L in our market 4th gen GR Jazz is likely the same engine as in the new City, 1.5L Multi-port fuel injected DOHC, nothing to do with detuned to meet Cat A as the DI engine will still be under 130bhp. 

Aiyoh,we are talking about the ehev model lah...

1 hour ago, Thecarboy302 said:

I believe it is quite clear for buyers to go for the eHEV Luxe given the price premium is quite small over the Home. At some point in future,  I believe Kah will find ways to bring in 1.3 version as I highly doubt many will go for the 1.5 Basic or Home at these prices, City SV is slightly cheaper, Civic 1.6 is just a few thousands more and Fit 1.3 from PIs is significantly cheaper. 

Agreed on the choice for the 1.5 model. i will go for for the ehev luxe too since the difference is less than 3 to 5k.

Everyone has the own reasons to choose new jazz over civic or vice versa. I believe some buyers choose civic just because of the look. Civic Is bigger, they feel safer for a sedan coz they is a backside to cushion a rear collision  and jazz is such a "small" car. but then they dont care the same price 103k civic is old 2016 design car,  old SOHC engine. thai made and have pathetic 2 airbags.

If u ask me . between a new jazz ehev luxe and civic 1.6 . new jazz  is much a better buy . it is new , 6 airbags, honda sensing, good fuel economy , 9 inch info etc.

• Praise 1

52 minutes ago, David325 said:

Aiyoh,we are talking about the ehev model lah...

My bad. 🤣

Yeah still find it odd that everywhere markets combined output as 72kW while LTA figures show 92.7kW, under-declaring output figures by Honda? Either way, still comfortably in Cat A unlike 3rd gen Fit Hybrid (GP5). 

35 minutes ago, Thecarboy302 said:

My bad. 🤣

Yeah still find it odd that everywhere markets combined output as 72kW while LTA figures show 92.7kW, under-declaring output figures by Honda? Either way, still comfortably in Cat A unlike 3rd gen Fit Hybrid (GP5). 

Probably tuned up for marketing purpose. Since they want to market the eHEV as a more premium model. If based on worldwide market tune of 109hp local consumers might be turned off as the 1.5L petrol already chunks out 120+hp. Because horses are still important to the average joe here.😁

Neutral Newbie
On 1/11/2021 at 4:47 PM, Haibei said:

May i ask a dumb question here?

i want to get an armrest for my new Fit 2020. Saw a lot of Fit armrest in Shopee but they seems for the older Fit version.

are they ok for Fit 2020? Any advice?

The arm rests that you find on shopee/lazada/carousell/taobao are all for the China Fit. They would not work on the Japan Imported Fit which has a flat centre console. Good to ruten.co.jp or rakuten and you will find the armrest. Its quite expensive to bring in.

• Praise 1

Hi, am driving a GK 2019 Honda Jazz. Trying to find a car boot accessories. 
Does any one know if my car boot size is the same as GF 2019? 

Confused about the GK / GF. Tried to msg the seller to ask but no reply yet.
Can’t find much info on google too. Hope can get some info here. Many Thanks in adv. 

5 hours ago, MangoT said:

Hi, am driving a GK 2019 Honda Jazz. Trying to find a car boot accessories. 
Does any one know if my car boot size is the same as GF 2019? 

Confused about the GK / GF. Tried to msg the seller to ask but no reply yet.
Can’t find much info on google too. Hope can get some info here. Many Thanks in adv. 

GK is the model code for the 3rd generation Jazz/Fit. GF is the trim model for the PI imported 3rd gen Fit. Jazz and Fit boot size are identical, only Fit Hybrid slightly different. 

• Praise 3

On 1/17/2021 at 10:51 PM, Thecarboy302 said:

GK is the model code for the 3rd generation Jazz/Fit. GF is the trim model for the PI imported 3rd gen Fit. Jazz and Fit boot size are identical, only Fit Hybrid slightly different. 

Thank you very much. Much appreciated. 

Need some insight here. 

Am looking at PI fit. Many offers between 75-78k, 4 bid guaranteed coe with no top up. 

I believe need to put deposit for PI to start while process, but they sure will secure coe within 4 bids without top ups? If they cant, deposit will take back? 

Paisei I never dealt with PI before 😜

2 hours ago, shutterbox said:

Need some insight here. 

Am looking at PI fit. Many offers between 75-78k, 4 bid guaranteed coe with no top up. 

I believe need to put deposit for PI to start while process, but they sure will secure coe within 4 bids without top ups? If they cant, deposit will take back? 

Paisei I never dealt with PI before 😜

Sgcarmart default pricing scheme is 4 Bid Guaranteed COE without top up. The actual pricing can be Non Guaranteed or Guaranteed Capped COE and bidding ranges from 1 to 6 bids.

Usually dealers will advertise capped pricing to attract customers to their showroom and try to close from there. Lowest pricing at $73,800 & highest at $85,800. Difference is $12,000.

If the lowest price is true, the queue will be from Jurong to Changi, the rest of the dealer can close shop liao. Hahaha.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

8 hours ago, TheCarDealer said:

Sgcarmart default pricing scheme is 4 Bid Guaranteed COE without top up. The actual pricing can be Non Guaranteed or Guaranteed Capped COE and bidding ranges from 1 to 6 bids.

Usually dealers will advertise capped pricing to attract customers to their showroom and try to close from there. Lowest pricing at $73,800 & highest at $85,800. Difference is $12,000.

If the lowest price is true, the queue will be from Jurong to Changi, the rest of the dealer can close shop liao. Hahaha.

thanks for this!

see some low prices that are quite unbelieveable but didn't realize sgcarmart's default pricing scheme 😂

Hi,

I just got my Fit 2020 GR1, it comes with 2 front speakers with brandless android headunit. 

I find that the sound quality kind of bad, feels muffled.

What are the options that are friendly to the pocket? Add 2 rear speakers or change all speakers? I am not too sure about component or coaxial, is there anyway i can check?

Thanks in advance!

1 hour ago, Junyanyap said:

Hi,

I just got my Fit 2020 GR1, it comes with 2 front speakers with brandless android headunit. 

I find that the sound quality kind of bad, feels muffled.

What are the options that are friendly to the pocket? Add 2 rear speakers or change all speakers? I am not too sure about component or coaxial, is there anyway i can check?

Thanks in advance!

If you browse Sgcarmart for products >  in car entertainment, there are promos for component+coax speakers + amp for a few hundred. 

I haven't heard them before, but sold as a set i guess they'll be better than stock speakers 

Spoiler