2020 Honda Fit / Jazz (4th Generation)

Carbon82

19 minutes ago, yellowshaun said:

apparently selling like hotcakes lo. My SE told me no stock until June/july.

But I don't see any Kah Jazz on the road yet? In fact, last I heard got no Jazz in the showroom? They brought in 3 cars I think but it was sent back during Feb 2021 thereabouts. I stand corrected though cos not been following.

Also I wonder if the Jazz hybrid is comparable to the new Nissan Note?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5

(edited)
4 hours ago, Thecarboy302 said:

@yellowshaun that is the expected delivery date of first batches of Jazz I think. Was told can't test drive until May/June period, wonder if can test drive now? 

I chk with the Se today, only gt display set in the showroom. Its not selling like hotcakes cos no test drive.

My bro in law say no test drive better dun commit. I believe alot of bro and sister out there wont buy cars without test driving it

Edited by alex976
  • Praise 1

10 hours ago, alex976 said:

I chk with the Se today, only gt display set in the showroom. Its not selling like hotcakes cos no test drive.

My bro in law say no test drive better dun commit. I believe alot of bro and sister out there wont buy cars without test driving it

I see, not sure what's taking the test drive so long. Agreed that one shouldn't commit without seeing and test driving the car. But back in 2016, Kah Motor's 1st batch of 10th generation Civics were bought without the buyers seeing the car or test driving it, purely seeing just the brochure/flyer at that time. 😂 I foresee it could be the case for the new 11th generation as well.

22 hours ago, yellowshaun said:

apparently selling like hotcakes lo. My SE told me no stock until June/july.

He really good at bs. The new gr jazz only can produce from Jun onwards...

On 4/8/2021 at 10:14 PM, Darnpunk said:

Going to collect my new Fit soon. First time getting a brand new car and read online about running in the engine for first 1000km. Is this still required for newer engine tech? If yes, what's the speed, RPM etc to keep to? I tried to look for Fit 2020 manual online but seems like there is no information on this.

Hope someone can share, thanks!

• Praise 1

(edited)
On 5/12/2021 at 6:52 PM, Thecarboy302 said:

@yellowshaun that is the expected delivery date of first batches of Jazz I think. Was told can't test drive until May/June period, wonder if can test drive now? 

On 5/12/2021 at 11:03 PM, alex976 said:

On 5/13/2021 at 1:53 PM, David325 said:

He really good at bs. The new gr jazz only can produce from Jun onwards...

Haha maybe i interpreted the SE wrongly. She say no stock until June/July I tot they sold out! My bad didnt know Kah Motor so slow poke when the PIs so many new Jazz on the road liao!

Well the Yaris Cross when pre-launch was 10k cheaper (similar COE level) and many bought without test drive. First year of depre was FOC compared to those who waited to test drive =D

Edited by yellowshaun
  • Praise 1

On 5/15/2021 at 9:22 AM, yellowshaun said:

Haha maybe i interpreted the SE wrongly. She say no stock until June/July I tot they sold out! My bad didnt know Kah Motor so slow poke when the PIs so many new Jazz on the road liao!

Well the Yaris Cross when pre-launch was 10k cheaper (similar COE level) and many bought without test drive. First year of depre was FOC compared to those who waited to test drive =D

And there were forumers who laughed at those who bought without test drive but seems like it’s those buyers who are having the last laugh.......I’m not advocate of buying cars without test drive but I don’t laugh at those who don’t cos to each his own.

• Praise 4

Those buying cars from PI have been doing so without doing test drives since many years back. To me unless you are buying top performance cars then need to, else this kind of bread and butter cars all have similar feel lah. More important is to check out the interiors from physical cars or onliine review videos to see that it is what you like.

Neutral Newbie
On 5/26/2021 at 4:36 PM, jxision said:

For anyone that's interested, here's a first person view of driving the 2020 Honda Fit in SG 😀

Nice front grille! Is this your ride? Which workshop sells it and how much?

3 hours ago, Darnpunk said:

@jxision Wah $60 Vs $300 😛

Is it easy to DIY? Possible to share the AliExpress link? Sorry for too many questions lol

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005002132882906.html?spm=a2g0o.productlist.0.0.6440782bTxBWFt&algo_pvid=d2664830-b12f-4cf7-b02d-8585794cdb64&algo_expid=d2664830-b12f-4cf7-b02d-8585794cdb64-15&btsid=0bb0622d16172737181048636e4d43&ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_,searchweb201603_

There's tape behind the grill so, quite easy to stick on! but i think the fitting of the grille is not perfect, but it's okay!

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Is the new Jazz on the road right now ?

Any reviews ?

So far have yet to see any, not even the fit though.

45 minutes ago, lexarman said:

Is the new Jazz on the road right now ?

Any reviews ?

So far have yet to see any, not even the fit though.

As far as I know Jazz still not on the road but Fit definitely have, saw quite a few already.

• Praise 4

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Kah Motors has just started deliveries of Jazz this week. Just got my eHEV variant this morning, think I was the first for my SE.

Very satisfied with the car. My first hybrid so can't really offer a comparison.

Some features that are not obvious:

1. Head unit supports wireless Carplay, but not wireless Android Auto (at least that's what it says)

2. Came with auto-folding side mirrors and LED doorstep guard for driver and front passenger (local installation).

3. Console is the "armrest with storage and bottle holders" version, not the "barebone" version that is sold in Japan+PI

Edited by sspider
  • Praise 3