2020 Honda Fit / Jazz (4th Generation)

Carbon82

On 6/10/2021 at 3:51 PM, sspider said:

Kah Motors has just started deliveries of Jazz this week. Just got my eHEV variant this morning, think I was the first for my SE.

Very satisfied with the car. My first hybrid so can't really offer a comparison.

Some features that are not obvious:

1. Head unit supports wireless Carplay, but not wireless Android Auto (at least that's what it says)

2. Came with auto-folding side mirrors and LED doorstep guard for driver and front passenger (local installation).

3. Console is the "armrest with storage and bottle holders" version, not the "barebone" version that is sold in Japan+PI

congrats and enjoy your new ride 😉

↡ Advertisement

On 6/10/2021 at 3:51 PM, sspider said:

Kah Motors has just started deliveries of Jazz this week. Just got my eHEV variant this morning, think I was the first for my SE.

Very satisfied with the car. My first hybrid so can't really offer a comparison.

Some features that are not obvious:

1. Head unit supports wireless Carplay, but not wireless Android Auto (at least that's what it says)

2. Came with auto-folding side mirrors and LED doorstep guard for driver and front passenger (local installation).

3. Console is the "armrest with storage and bottle holders" version, not the "barebone" version that is sold in Japan+PI

Congrats on your new ride!

Just curious though, anyone booked the normal petrol Base or Home version? 

@lexarman eh the old jazz was class leading in terms of space leh... both rear passenger legroom and bootspace (both with seats folded down and up)... like that you have to go for sedan liao ah? The not-so-new city or the new civic perhaps?

Neutral Newbie

Any bros bought the jazz hybrid from KM last month when COE was 41k?

Wife bought the car under the 6 bid NG scheme. Last thurs was informed KM did not bid for us at all. Now she is abit worried that cos COE shot up by 7k to 48k. What happens when COE continues to be high for the next 5bids?

Do we get take back our desposit?

11 minutes ago, maxbuzz37 said:

Wife bought the car under the 6 bid NG scheme. Last thurs was informed KM did not bid for us at all. Now she is abit worried that cos COE shot up by 7k to 48k. What happens when COE continues to be high for the next 5bids?

Don’t worry, u will get your money back if KM unable to secure COE.

This model is new hence it is only in KM’s interest to put out as many Jazz as possible on the road as this is the best advertisement for them. So I believe u will get your COE but u got to be patient n possibly wait out the full 6 bids. Good luck! 

• Praise 4

Supersonic
On 6/12/2021 at 11:34 PM, yellowshaun said:

@lexarman eh the old jazz was class leading in terms of space leh... both rear passenger legroom and bootspace (both with seats folded down and up)... like that you have to go for sedan liao ah? The not-so-new city or the new civic perhaps?

I find hatchback no matter what still lack of boot space. If want boot space can only go for sedan.

Supersonic
18 minutes ago, maxbuzz37 said:

Guess either KAH ask you to top up if coe shot up too high or if they still did not secure coe for you, they will return your deposit to you.

5 minutes ago, 13177 said:

I find hatchback no matter what still lack of boot space. If want boot space can only go for sedan.

There are a some larger hatchbacks with really good boot space. Take a look at the Peugeot 308 or the Skoda Scala.

If you're willing to expand into wagons then the list grows significantly...

• Praise 2

12 hours ago, maxbuzz37 said:

My understanding is:
NG COE = get back deposit at the end of x bids if unable to secure COE and don't wish to top up (usually this is option for people willing to wait or still holding onto current car)

G COE = it falls on KM to secure the COE at the end of x bids (usually this is the pricier option)

of course, subject to any T&C signed during placement of deposit..why not juz call the SE who served ur wife, can get direct answer.

Neutral Newbie

@Mits_jc for high coe even gauranteed coe will get the bid too? if guarantee at 40k means only will get coe if at 40k range

@maxbuzz37check with your wife whats the coe value when she bought the car, cus ADs pricing might be on the higher side 

Neutral Newbie

@qll100 as posted previously, we bought it when COE is @ 41k.

we wont wanna tok to the salesman before the 6 bid is over. if the sales know you are desperate, they will try their best to nudge you to top up. we have a trade in car. COE goes up so does the trade in value of the car. i posted on this forum is to gather views from fellow forumers.

Neutral Newbie

Able to check if the following quote is a good deal for a 2020 Honda Fit?

$77,800, Guaranteed to bid COE@$44,000 (4bid)

Pioneer DVD with BT/USB

Reverse camera/sensor

Car mat

Warranty 3 yrs or 100,000km

One free servicing

What other things good to ask for?

21 hours ago, Kelvinzz said:

Able to check if the following quote is a good deal for a 2020 Honda Fit?

$77,800, Guaranteed to bid COE@$44,000 (4bid)

Pioneer DVD with BT/USB

Reverse camera/sensor

Car mat

Warranty 3 yrs or 100,000km

One free servicing

What other things good to ask for?

G COE bid any cap?

How many airbags? 2? Are you okay with that?

Do remember that you are buying an outdated model, so hope you intend to drive it for a long time hor! It's like when the new avante was coming out, KMC lelong the old avante... The 2020 Fit has already been superceeded by the cutesy 2021 Fit, so the reselling process may be slightly tricky... (Buyers will likely buy the 2021 instead of the 2020 if they compare two identical cars and thus hurt your resale value)

If you still super sure you want this, then ask for dual front and rear recording camera and rain visors. 1 free servicing is quite low imo..