2020 Honda Fit / Jazz (4th Generation)

Carbon82

Neutral Newbie

Even with AEB you may still hit the front car, that is true. But you can’t deny the fact that AEB reduce the severity of the impact, and in turn reduce the degree of injury caused to the driver/passenger.

If only LTA can mandate all new cars to come with AEB. A lot of unfortunate accidents could had been avoided… 🙃

↡ Advertisement

10 hours ago, phozt said:

Even with AEB you may still hit the front car, that is true. But you can’t deny the fact that AEB reduce the severity of the impact, and in turn reduce the degree of injury caused to the driver/passenger.

If only LTA can mandate all new cars to come with AEB. A lot of unfortunate accidents could had been avoided… 🙃

Which reminds me, does Mazda 3 come with AEB? The lady who langa the S class recently came to mind...

Neutral Newbie
On 7/23/2021 at 12:35 AM, yellowshaun said:

Which reminds me, does Mazda 3 come with AEB? The lady who langa the S class recently came to mind...

Previous gen no, current gen yes.

7 hours ago, shutterbox said:

Anyone knows the depre of this gr1 1.3l petrol from PI

https://www.sgcarmart.com/new_cars/newcars_overview.php?CarCode=12699

Cheapest with ready stock is ~80k. You can do the math.

Otherwise can use this as a rough gauge, about 7.8k?

https://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.php?ID=1020414&DL=2454

Edited by yellowshaun
  • Praise 1

On 3/17/2021 at 8:29 AM, Wheelslover said:

I bought a Fit from PI, the latest model. The headlight is normal yellow bulb instead of LED, is there any places or workshop able to covert to LED?

Convert halogen lights to LED? 

That's gonna fail for inspection right? 

Twincharged
2 hours ago, shutterbox said:

Paisei I newbie, dunno how to calculate Simi parf value, commission, OMV, etc etc 

Google “ LTA car cost”

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

5 hours ago, shutterbox said:

Convert halogen lights to LED? 

That's gonna fail for inspection right? 

Probably. So for every inspection, you might have to swap it out. Fails even for LED pilot lights (the small lights above the main headlight). My colleague had to redo the inspection, but no additional cost. Unless you manage to both switch the entire headlight assembly and hoodwink the inspector.

21 hours ago, Wheelslover said:

@shutterbox I wanted to but my PI said LTA will failed the inspection , cos they go according to factory specifications 

You can get the LED headlight assembly from Taobao for a few hundred SGD for 1 pair. Your car is brand new. First 3 years no inspection. Go ahead and enjoy before swapping the original. Cost not too high because i do it on my GP5 too. After the first inspection is every 2 years once. So not too much of a hassle. PM me if you wanna know more.

Edited by Sunset73

On 8/11/2021 at 1:24 PM, Wheelslover said:

@shutterbox I wanted to but my PI said LTA will failed the inspection , cos they go according to factory specifications 

@Wheelslover

Just stick to your original bulb, you can change to a whiter bulb if you really cannot stand the yellow stock bulb.

1. aftermarket fitted LED bulb if not adjusted correctly, you will only end up blinding other drivers in the opposite direction or in their mirrors.
2. original LED headlight module that can be bought from taobao will set you back S$700++, before shipping and installation.

either way, if you do not know how to remove and install, every inspection you will need to go workshop and pay them to swap back to original, go for inspection, then go back and swap to LED again. if you are ok to waste the money every 2 years after your first inspection, then you can go ahead and do it.

though not common, LTA can still stop you for the LED lights on the road.

personally i feel the money can be put to better use.

Edited by stanbucks
updated
  • Praise 3

Have scouted ard and planning to book the 2021 non hybrid fit tomorrow. Anyone also am getting too? Can share your price quoted and also package in pm? Thanks thanks.

Neutral Newbie

Hi guys,

Owners for mk4 honda jazz/fit (GR3), did you guys change rims for your car? If yes, what are the specs?

Currently running stock - 185/55/16, 6" width and offset i believe is +50

Plan - 205/50/16, 7" width with +42 offset.

Any issues with the suggested wheel specs? Especially fender rubbing as i cant take that.

TIA!