COE Bidding – 1st Round of October 2018

Carbon82

Yes. 5 and the half years ago in 2013 jan , Cat A CoE was all time high of 92k.ð

I agree with you but we donât know when the bottom is. Remember Lion city rental still has a lot of cars that remain unsold . Will they scrap it? Just as they were responsible for the hike in coe prices in 2016 to 2017, will they be responsiblr for the drop in coe prices come next year ?

They are the wildcard .

Will have ppl buying the cars you don’t need to worry.

COE sure increase due to zero car population growth and demand is real. Last 2 weeks, people at show room all ready to commit

Sounds like the broken record that car dealers play to me all the time.
  • Praise 2

Turbocharged

COE sure increase due to zero car population growth and demand is real. Last 2 weeks, people at show room all ready to commit

are you a car dealer? :D :D

Yes. 5 and the half years ago in 2013 jan , Cat A CoE was all time high of 92k.ð

I agree with you but we donât know when the bottom is. Remember Lion city rental still has a lot of cars that remain unsold . Will they scrap it? Just as they were responsible for the hike in coe prices in 2016 to 2017, will they be responsiblr for the drop in coe prices come next year ?

They are the wildcard .

Fully agree with you they are both the banker and player.

They might be holding until COE goes up then start to sell. The downside to hold 1 year is merely COE depreciation of say 3,000 (based on today’s COE price). The upside (if COE increases by 30,000 is at least $20,000).

I believe they can hold some of these cars for up to 2 years waiting to unload.

Those who said this previously have all gone hiding. I wonder if this is one of those who said this and now create a new id to repeat the same again ?

Or you suddenly realise COE have zero growth recently ?

• Praise 1

Correct me if I am wrong. Cos I not sure if this is the correct way to calculate.

For cat A previous bidding had 400 hundred unsuccessful bids? And now also about 400 unsuccessful bids? Does it mean that there is literally zero growth in demand for cat A cars?

Not saying no demand but no growth in demand.

Correct me if I am wrong. Cos I not sure if this is the correct way to calculate.

For cat A previous bidding had 400 hundred unsuccessful bids? And now also about 400 unsuccessful bids? Does it mean that there is literally zero growth in demand for cat A cars?

Not saying no demand but no growth in demand.

Dealers can choose not to bid for some customers first?

↡ Advertisement