National Step Challenge Season 4 (2018)

Dleodleo

Hi everyone,

The national step challenge season 4 (2018) is back. 

Challenge Period : 27 October 2018 to 30 April 2019

https://www.healthhub.sg/programmes/37/nsc

Announcement

Members of the public are encouraged to check www.facebook.com/HPBsg for updates before heading down to our roadshows. Please note that in view of overwhelming responses queues may be suspended prior to end of the roadshow if the waiting time at the roadshow exceeds the operating hours.

1. National Steps Challenge Season 4 roadshows will start on 28 September 2018! Check out the roadshow listing here.
  2. Have you collected your free steps tracker in Seasons 1, 2 or 3? It’s time for a refresh! Sign up for National Steps Challenge Season 4 and you are eligible to collect a free heart-rate monitoring fitness tracker*. Find out more here.
  3. More rewards and prizes with the new Moderate to Vigorous Physical Activities (MVPA) category. Remember to complete the health declaration on the Healthy 365 mobile app before embarking on any form of physical activity. Please exercise discretion when attempting physical activity and do not overexert yourself.

Right now the appointment website is down thus cannot make appointment.  Only way is to visit the roadshow.  Details as follows:

https://www.healthhub.sg/programmes/37/nsc#roadshow

My colleague collected last weekend at Jurong side.  He said just take a queue number and it will sms you the time of collection.  His sms showed 2.5 hours.  So he walked and shopped around first.  Quite easy he said.  He also mentioned that his wife who did not complete in season 3 also managed to collect a new watch.  Only difference is that completers get additional free t-shirt.

Edited by Dleodleo
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 10

No wonder i saw BIG queue outside JE interchange yesterday... [laugh][laugh][laugh]

I was there yesterday. Collected within 50 mins for last season completers.
  • Praise 2

My colleague collected last weekend at Jurong side.  He said just take a queue number and it will sms you the time of collection.  His sms showed 2.5 hours.  So he walked and shopped around first.  Quite easy he said.  He also mentioned that his wife who did not complete in season 3 also managed to collect a new watch.  Only difference is that completers get additional free t-shirt.

The queue on Sunday was well managed.  The only line is before you get the queue number which is rather short for the completers.  Once you got the queue number, can go nearby shopping as what your colleague said. They will SMS you when there your number is 50 numbers away, enough time to make your way back.

The queue on Sunday was well managed. The only line is before you get the queue number which is rather short for the completers. Once you got the queue number, can go nearby shopping as what your colleague said. They will SMS you when there your number is 50 numbers away, enough time to make your way back.

OIC thanks. I hv to wait till 12 Oct for completers then can collect.
  • Praise 1

Collected by appointment during lunch time at City Square.  No need to wait at all as there was no one in the Q.

23jsw1h.jpg

• Praise 2

Collected by appointment during lunch time at City Square. No need to wait at all as there was no one in the Q.

23jsw1h.jpg

Mine is the Tempo 2
  • Praise 1

please define completers

thanks

[:)]

Completers are those who have completed all the tiers of the step challenges in season 3?  But I heard completers and non-completers can collect the new trackers which comes with heart rate monitoring.

I read that for completers, we can only join Moderate to Vigorous Physical Activities (MVPA) to earn points in season 4.  No more tiers for us to complete.

• Praise 4

Collected by appointment during lunch time at City Square. No need to wait at all as there was no one in the Q.

23jsw1h.jpg

How to register for this
  • Praise 1

The National Steps Challenge Season 4 starts on 27 October 2018 and ends on 30 April 2019.

Remember to start wearing your watch tomorrow.  [laugh]  Happy exercising.

• Praise 9

The National Steps Challenge⢠Season 4 starts on 27 October 2018 and ends on 30 April 2019.

Remember to start wearing your watch tomorrow. [laugh] Happy exercising.

Thanks for the reminder. Got to wear too watches when I go for a run.

All challengers, let's win some vouchers.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3