2019 3rd Generation Mercedes-Benz B-Class (W247)

Carbon82

On 10/1/2019 at 12:26 AM, Snowyii said:

I have not found anything which I do not like yet. I think it’s personal expectations.   Most of the things which I do not like about were found out before purchase and I accepted those “non ideal for me” points (not deal breaker)

- not easy deal for adding distronic, lane keeping...etc

- can’t add external thinkware batt to dash cam officially. So I bought another small dash cam, can be powered by power bank for parking mode. 

- no rear aircon

- no retractable boot cover (& the stock one scratches the sides a little)

- hand gear (which I’m still not convinced it’s best option/ position after 2 weeks)

- also expected MBUX voice recognition might not always work well with my local SG accent (without lah/ leh/ le) English. Maybe it’s just me?? 

So it’s really up to what you like about the car. I went online to look at some videos of reviewing the car too!  But not all applied to local variant.

Hi all,collecting my b class tis friday

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

29 minutes ago, Volkswagen_Lover said:

Hi,i go for mountain grey...

just like my brother.  I opted for Iridium Silver 

Do u know how many USB ports are there in the car ?? 

Edited by Innocuous
  • Praise 2

On 9/22/2019 at 12:15 AM, Snowyii said:

Just collected 2 days ago. Very new to me too, still learning the car and getting use to.

what is it you looking for in this car? Space? Have you test drive?

Can you tell me how many USB ports are there in the car 

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie
On 10/22/2019 at 5:02 PM, Innocuous said:

Can you tell me how many USB ports are there in the car 

Not sure. Only using 1. Probably couple in front and another couple behind. 

1 hour ago, Snowyii said:

Not sure. Only using 1. Probably couple in front and another couple behind. 

Interesting.  u owned the car and u dont care.  But bro waiting for his car so excited about how many USB port , hence asked me to check w car -owner like you.  

Diff people cares for diff things.  he is too meticulous till the last screw.  

• Haha! 1

I am so lucky to be picked up by a hooker here ! Read below.  Moderator, please ban this user - "Tiffany177" 

Hello! I really like guys who are interested in cars. I would like to imagine this! Can we talk? You can find me here in my profile: https://v.ht/gIRL7

Neutral Newbie
On 10/25/2019 at 10:22 AM, Innocuous said:

Interesting.  u owned the car and u dont care.  But bro waiting for his car so excited about how many USB port , hence asked me to check w car -owner like you.  

You bought the same car too right? And you know the agent? Why don’t you just ask the agent? 

I’ve tried to share what I know about the car as a new owner and all I get is your funny comments. You asked questions which I tried my best to reply but when I asked you questions, you replied with questions. 

I care about my car but have been honest about not knowing enough. If you care so much on car specs, just ask the agent and they will gladly find out.

• Praise 4

On 10/25/2019 at 10:22 AM, Innocuous said:

Actually this info is so easy to get. Go the sgcarmart look at the photos and you will get some idea. Watch a few B-class youtube videos and you will also know already.

If you buying one or have purchased one, then just ask the SE lah. They are here to serve you. Do not be shy because this car is second lowest rank-and file ride under Mercedes. The sales people there definitely understand that as a customer, there is likelihood that you will progress to E-class and even higher in coming years if serve well. 

And you are rude to pass sarcastic remarks. There are many car owners who know nuts about their own cars, nothing surprising as to them the car is just a transport to drive around. This is especially true for those more atas rides. If you post something and nobody bother to reply you, then just move on lah. 

• Praise 5

11 hours ago, Snowyii said:

You bought the same car too right? And you know the agent? Why don’t you just ask the agent? 

I’ve tried to share what I know about the car as a new owner and all I get is your funny comments. You asked questions which I tried my best to reply but when I asked you questions, you replied with questions. 

I care about my car but have been honest about not knowing enough. If you care so much on car specs, just ask the agent and they will gladly find out.

I think he is just trolling around. Avoided your question when u asked him on why he downgraded from E to B lol

On 10/21/2019 at 10:47 AM, Volkswagen_Lover said:

Hi all,collecting my b class tis friday

Congraultations!  You may have to change your nick soon.

• Haha! 1

Neutral Newbie
8 hours ago, csy1990 said:

I think he is just trolling around. Avoided your question when u asked him on why he downgraded from E to B lol

Actually, I didn’t mean to ask why downgrade (didn’t mean in rude ways at least). Just felt one may regret since current ride is E and there should be significant difference. 

Only wanted others to give another thought in case regret later and note about newer cars coming in soon, not too long a wait.