Petrol Discounts in Singapore

therock

For sharing....

SPC join SAF Day 2019 Celebration, giving 22% discount (need to show either SAFRA card or NS Home Team or 11B), starting 28 June 2019.

SPC cashier said cannot stack discount vouchers to this SAF Day discount, but credit card discounts still given.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4

Esso with OCBC PLUS. other than the listed discount, every month if you pump/spend more than certain amount, you get another $15 rebate. Not sure is pump or spend but i just use this car for esso and NTUC.

For sharing....

SPC join SAF Day 2019 Celebration, giving 22% discount (need to show either SAFRA card or NS Home Team or 11B), starting 28 June 2019.

SPC cashier said cannot stack discount vouchers to this SAF Day discount, but credit card discounts still given.

18% plus $5 voucher for every 60 is better overall than 22%.
  • Praise 2

It's slightly better.

Cos to maximize savings, I can only pump $120 and pay $93.50. anything more I can't use voucher.

But if straight 22% I can pump full which is about $140. The extra $20 I get 22% off too.

• Praise 1

For the combo above, I pay $45.10 for every $60 pumped. That is before Everyday card rebate of 6% (on $45.10). For those without the $5 voucher, time to t-loan the SAF uniform. :) 

For the combo above, I pay $45.10 for every $60 pumped. That is before Everyday card rebate of 6% (on $45.10). For those without the $5 voucher, time to t-loan the SAF uniform. :) 

she pump got discount bo  :inlove:

mAMt-fxvukhz1744144.jpg

I MR already. Thinking of using my old old 11B. Not sure can get discount or not. Or can use my expired safra card?

For sharing....

the other thread another bro mentioned esso can stack with $3 e voucher on top of the 20% SAF day discount, why SPC dont allow?

the other thread another bro mentioned esso can stack with $3 e voucher on top of the 20% SAF day discount, why SPC dont allow?

Esso is all smiles member. Spc is only SAF

Those die-hard shell motorists who intend to utilise the $6 shell voucher at Tanjong Katong, if you want to take advantage of the V-power @ 98 price this weekend, please note that you can't stack $6 on top of the 18% HSBC discount.

Pump SPC Bukit Timah/Dunearn area!

Or Yishun

If got amex capital card even better.
↡ Advertisement