Petrol Discounts in Singapore

therock

14 hours ago, Beemer75 said:

Went to the shell outlet. the cashier tore off a coupon and on the spot offset. I asked if the full sheet would be given and she said no. Wonder why bother to print the vouchers.

alamak why like that? was planning to go pump and get during the weekend.

The person who gave the info also no news no sound, until i had to PM him. Even then, the answers he gave to me also quite vague, told me just drive to the station and get from counter when I asked whether need min pump or sms/email to redeem.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

SPC commonwealth giving vouchers also. Last day is 5/nov or 4/nov.  ( I think the notice put “ will be closed from 5th nov)

Edited by sbs2716g
  • Praise 6

22 minutes ago, sbs2716g said:

SPC commonwealth giving vouchers also. Last day is 5/nov or 4/nov.  ( I think the notice put “ will be closed from 5th nov)

Giving vouchers at the same time as punggol spc?! 

Neutral Newbie
On 10/25/2019 at 9:06 AM, Hummer said:

SPC Ponggol closing for reno. Last day 5 Nov. 

1 sheet given for Min $30 gross pump

Nov dec and Jan.

Thanks for sharing

Sometimes I wonder if you want to share information, why not share a bit more if you know them.....better than those rush down and jam up the station and got vouchers they don't actually need (like the vouchers only for certain stations only)

like must pump minimum?

how many vouchers?

island wide vouchers?

16 hours ago, sbs2716g said:

thanks.. will pump on sunday

Think thats not the way it should be. I got 2 sets when I went 2nd time without voucher. shorter cashier tear out $6/- n gave the remaining to me. The skinner cashier is very calculative n talk many. I have 3 stamp but it required 6 to change a gift. A kind soul overheard me talking to cashier about not achieving the stamp (30/10) coz it expire 31/10. He went to his car n pass me 3 stamps. Jealous cashier said not transferable 🙈🙈😅😅

On 10/31/2019 at 11:24 AM, Cumzilla said:

alamak why like that? was planning to go pump and get during the weekend.

The person who gave the info also no news no sound, until i had to PM him. Even then, the answers he gave to me also quite vague, told me just drive to the station and get from counter when I asked whether need min pump or sms/email to redeem.

Bro, no news mo sound sound. Good deed been betray! 🙈🙈

33 minutes ago, jcchia said:

Bro, no news mo sound sound. Good deed been betray! 🙈🙈

Thanks for sounding out the lobang, but yours is got head but no tail. Anyway just noticed another bro already posted the lobang in the shell petrol vouchers thread even earlier. I did went down yesterday night, friendly lady cashier, she offset with 1 already torn out and gave another full set to me.

3 hours ago, Discoburg said:

Have the Caltex/OCBC vouchers to give away. No need for such vouchers anymore as I got a petrol card from the company.

your towkay very the good to you :a-toast:

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

3 minutes ago, Inlinefour said:

your towkay very the good to you :a-toast:

Wanted more transport allowance but have the petrol card on top of that is also ok one.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2