Petrol Discounts in Singapore

therock

On 11/28/2019 at 3:09 PM, Sdf4786k said:

just gotten it as well but auntie say running low. I supposed tomorrow boh liao

Auntie didn't want to give me 2 sheets despite pumping $60.... So I topped up anther 30 again and went back inside for more.  Now will move back to Bukit Timah outlets for 18% up front discount. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

SPC bukit batok giving out new coupons for Dec, Jan and Feb.  $5 off every $60 purchase. 

Only can use at the same outlet.

Just gotten mine a while ago when I went to fill up.  [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 3

On 11/25/2019 at 10:13 PM, BtyCheers said:

Bros!!!!!! SPC Jurong East giving out Vouchers! While stocks last

Postal Code: 609796

Give me a Thumbs up! 😀

20191125_220823.jpg

went down just now but was informed that all distributed.

they mentioned that there will be new vouchers coming in. hopefully is true. will update again

• Praise 4

1 hour ago, cravecott98 said:

went down just now but was informed that all distributed.

they mentioned that there will be new vouchers coming in. hopefully is true. will update again

But when are they closing for renovations? Nobody knows?

• Praise 1

5 hours ago, Whitemorning said:

Just pumped at SPC Jurong East this morning. Got vouchers ($6 off for $60 fuel) for Dec to March. But can only use at the Jurong East station. 

Doesn’t sound right? They were giving out vouchers because closing for renovations right? Then giving out vouchers that run during period that they won’t be open?

Edited by Sogo
  • Haha! 1

47 minutes ago, Sogo said:

Doesn’t sound right? They were giving out vouchers because closing for renovations right? Then giving out vouchers that run during period that they won’t be open?

Probably same as Shell, they are renovating only the store. The pumps still continue to work and a small container office as a cashier.

• Praise 2

4 hours ago, Sogo said:

The station doesn’t seem to be undergoing renovation soon, shelves still full with stuff. Usually, those vouchers given out before renovations can be used at any SPC stations. The ones given at Jurong East r different, ie. valid only for JE station and $6 off (unlike the usual $5 off). 

Might just be a marketing campaign to compete with the new Caltex station in Jurong West. 

• Praise 3

1 minute ago, Whitemorning said:

The station doesn’t seem to be undergoing renovation soon, shelves still full with stuff. Usually, those vouchers given out before renovations can be used at any SPC stations. The ones given at Jurong East r different, ie. valid only for JE station and $6 off (unlike the usual $5 off). 

Might just be a marketing campaign to compete with the new Caltex station in Jurong West. 

I second your thoughts. :a-m1212:

Firstly, most SPC customers from JW went over to JE after the JW branch closed. During that period, JE SPC was always packed.  When SPC BB opened last month, they started giving out the $5 vouchers, and many customers went over, the vouchers have now extended to Feb 2020. 

Caltex JW also just open up I think last week, I have not gone over to see, but as usual with new store opening, there must be some promotions going on. 

So with SPC BB and Caltex JW giving out vouchers for a few months, SPC JE sitting in the middle if dont do something to counter, all the pump attendants can hit fly everyday liao.[laugh][laugh][laugh]

My next tank, going back to SPC JE for $6 voucher liao. Yes I cheapskate salty olive..[:p][laugh][laugh] 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

I always find this spc JE business quite good all the while whenever i passed by this spc. Dont know last time do they also give out vouchers on and off to attract customers? Or this spc all the while business is good?

Edited by 13177
  • Praise 1

21 hours ago, Whitemorning said:

Just pumped at SPC Jurong East this morning. Got vouchers ($6 off for $60 fuel) for Dec to March. But can only use at the Jurong East station. 

Minimum $30 pump to get these vouchers?

19 minutes ago, Mzrmazda3 said:

Minimum $30 pump to get these vouchers?

Not sure whether there is minimum fuel spending needed. I pumped $60 fuel, wanting to use the usual $5 voucher. The counter lady gave me one sheet of $6 off vouchers n was very nice to use one voucher on the spot. She returned my $5 voucher n told me to use it another time or elsewhere 😊

• Praise 5

2 hours ago, Whitemorning said:

Not sure whether there is minimum fuel spending needed. I pumped $60 fuel, wanting to use the usual $5 voucher. The counter lady gave me one sheet of $6 off vouchers n was very nice to use one voucher on the spot. She returned my $5 voucher n told me to use it another time or elsewhere 😊

Bukit timah / dunean is 18% discount so with this coupon not far off

Shell Tiong Bahru is offering coupons for Tiong Bahru and Outram (until end Dec).

I've got one set spare, pm me and collect in the West.. 

On 12/6/2019 at 11:16 AM, Whitemorning said:

6 dollars off every 60 is still one dollar more expensive with UOB card vs 5 with 60 off and 18% at Bukit Timah. Of course, if the proximity to the kiosks is near, then the 1 dollars is easily negated.

↡ Advertisement