Petrol Discounts in Singapore

therock

Twincharged
16 minutes ago, tailtwist said:

All SPC stations additional 5% off fuel(till 5th Jan 2020)...i pumped SGD70.00 worth of RON98 petrol. After all the vouchers/discounts total price was SGD49.00. That's a 30% discount...no PDVL

Best savings will be the use of UOB ONE card with 5% off, with $5 off $60 voucher and pumped at those stations with 18%. Max of $45.60 for $71.24 worth of petrol. 36% off. 

↡ Advertisement

3 hours ago, Mkl22 said:

Best savings will be the use of UOB ONE card with 5% off, with $5 off $60 voucher and pumped at those stations with 18%. Max of $45.60 for $71.24 worth of petrol. 36% off. 

Hopefully they will bring back this promo during the cny period.

On 12/31/2019 at 8:39 PM, Bencts said:

+5% off is applicable with $5 voucher for the Yishun and Bukit Timah SPC stations with 18% discount

just pumped $60 this evening and after -$5 and 23% off nett is $42.35, before credit card rebate.

Where you get the SPC voucher? Did SPC sent it to you via email? Or collect at the SPC station?

Better pump full tank first.

Oil Prices Spike as US Deploys 3,000 Additional Troops to Middle East Amid Iran Tensions

Oil prices jumped to the highest level in over three months, sparking fears that escalating conflict in the Middle East could disrupt global oil supplies.

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Fcw75 said:

Better pump full tank first.

Oil Prices Spike as US Deploys 3,000 Additional Troops to Middle East Amid Iran Tensions

Oil prices jumped to the highest level in over three months, sparking fears that escalating conflict in the Middle East could disrupt global oil supplies.

yeah, tom gonna fuel ten, rock my car, tilt my car etc etc  ... chut pattern liao. [laugh]

• Haha! 3

29 minutes ago, Dilemma said:

Any more SPC going Reno and giving vouchers? 

These petrol companies should have post info on giving out vouchers in which location on their website?! If not nobody knows.

7 minutes ago, daehan said:

the SPC facing Bishan Park along AMK ave 1 will be closing for renovation soon. 

anyone knows if they are giving out vouchers?

On 1/14/2020 at 5:24 PM, daehan said:

the SPC facing Bishan Park along AMK ave 1 will be closing for renovation soon. 

Seems like many spc around that area have high chance of giving out coupons? By the way, i thought this spc along amk ave 1 already renovated liao? Is this the spc infront of blk 309?

Edited by 13177

Hi guys, anyone of you received SMS from Shell with 2 URL providing $6 off $60 each? If anyone doesn't pump at Shell, care to give me the URL? Thanks! :)

15 hours ago, Cumzilla said:

do u know which shell station? the last one i took from tiong bahru did not require any sms or url to get the vouchers.

The one I received is from SMS, not talking about the physical voucher.