Petrol Discounts in Singapore

therock

4 hours ago, Madtari said:

The one I received is from SMS, not talking about the physical voucher.

there are physical coupons, just that dunno which stations giving out...

https://sg.carousell.com/p/shell-coupon-january-2020-271834764?t-id=6AVHej6p7u_1579330468513&t-referrer_browse_type=item_item_rec&t-referrer_product_id=271834764&t-referrer_request_id=rnaGUlYddMG8N6B1&t-referrer_source=listing_page&t-tap_index=14

↡ Advertisement

Pumped at Adam Rd SPC earlier. The cashier said I will get a sheet of coupons for Feb and March if I purchased any of the abalone on offer. I declined. 

42 minutes ago, Hummer said:

Pumped at Adam Rd SPC earlier. The cashier said I will get a sheet of coupons for Feb and March if I purchased any of the abalone on offer. I declined. 

SPC rule or Cashier rule? 

IF young n chio i don mind buying her abalone loh..

25 minutes ago, Ody_2004 said:

SPC rule or Cashier rule? 

IF young n chio i don mind buying her abalone loh..

No idea. Didn’t ask also. Not chio. 

• Haha! 1

6 hours ago, Hummer said:

Looks like spc adam might be renovating soon since they have the coupons?! But now they only give out if you buy abalone from them?!

21 hours ago, Cumzilla said:

of course I know there are physical voucher around... but what I'm asking is whether anyone has any e-voucher which they don't need... geez...

23 hours ago, Hummer said:

Same here...I pump $50 petrol she say no coupon...need to buy Abalone then got.

18 hours ago, 13177 said:

Looks like spc adam might be renovating soon since they have the coupons?! But now they only give out if you buy abalone from them?!

I don't think so. I pumped petrol at SPC Dunearn, cashier also ask me buy abalone for the coupons. I rejected her. Anyway, no lost, its only $3 off for every $50.

So I think every SPC will have this coupon for abalone purchase.

• Praise 3

31 minutes ago, Adrianli said:

I don't think so. I pumped petrol at SPC Dunearn, cashier also ask me buy abalone for the coupons. I rejected her. Anyway, no lost, its only $3 off for every $50.

So I think every SPC will have this coupon for abalone purchase.

So the coupons is $3 off not the $5 off?! Maybe this $3 off coupon is for this cny period where they promote their abalone?! 

8 hours ago, Madtari said:

of course I know there are physical voucher around... but what I'm asking is whether anyone has any e-voucher which they don't need... geez...

of course i know you are asking for e-coupons after your 2nd reply, just borrowing your post to check if anyone knows any shell stations giving out these vouchers...😆

1 hour ago, Cumzilla said:

of course i know you are asking for e-coupons after your 2nd reply, just borrowing your post to check if anyone knows any shell stations giving out these vouchers...😆

oops... pai say then. 😳

6 minutes ago, sbs2716g said:

Wonder SPC got additional 5% for CNY?

Regardless, just pump SPC for the lowest pump price and best discounts. 

• Praise 1

2 hours ago, Sdf4786k said:

strange.. I pump yesterday.. never give..

Maybe got to look handsome auntie then would give... I pumped at Adam SPC also didn't even ask me to buy a abalone to get coupon.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1