Petrol Discounts in Singapore

therock

Yah, don’t pump SPC please. 

Leave it to idiots like me.

Anyway, SPC changi got coupons. Go pump and get if you want. Got a stack left at 6/2 5pm.

Can be use for all SPC station. 2 for Feb, 4 for March,  4 for April and 2 for May.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

15 hours ago, tailtwist said:

Are you sure there are vouchers for the month of Mar & April?

Yup, pumped this morning at 0830am @ 7 Feb 2020.  There is a stack for you to take as many as you want but hee hee, i didnt as dont want to be in stomp.

Its for Feb, Mar and Apr.  The month of May is not included.  Only for use in Bukit Batok.

Happy Last week of CNY

• Praise 1

10 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

Yah, don’t pump SPC please. 

Leave it to idiots like me.

Anyway, SPC changi got coupons. Go pump and get if you want. Got a stack left at 6/2 5pm.

Can be use for all SPC station. 2 for Feb, 4 for March,  4 for April and 2 for May.

Forgot to add, the petrol station closed on 12th Feb.

I got the coupon at SPC Pasir Panjang today at 3.3opm, limited coupons according to cashier... they are quite restrictive, cannot use the coupon for immediate discount.  only for next visit wor…. 

• Praise 2

On 2/6/2020 at 8:57 PM, tangashinji said:

Sengkang giving meh?

Thought is last time buy abalone then get.

Pump last nite at Sengkang SPC. 

They give out the "left over" Vochour from the "Abalone promotion".

Left at counter. Free flow. But only for SengKang.

On 2/7/2020 at 9:55 AM, Fcw75 said:

Forgot to add, the petrol station closed on 12th Feb.

Went to top up petrol at SPC Changi just now 1pm, vouchers still available. Cashier told me there will be delay in the renovation, so they will not be closing on the 12th.

• Praise 3

On 2/7/2020 at 3:50 PM, Bezbee said:

I got the coupon at SPC Pasir Panjang today at 3.3opm, limited coupons according to cashier... they are quite restrictive, cannot use the coupon for immediate discount.  only for next visit wor…. 

How many pcs the coupon? 

• Haha! 1

cashier kept them underneath the counter. Cannot see how many they have.  I got one leaflet consisting of 2 pcs for Feb,  4 pcs for Mar & Apr; 2pcs for May

On 2/8/2020 at 4:54 PM, Cumzilla said:

Went to top up petrol at SPC Changi just now 1pm, vouchers still available. Cashier told me there will be delay in the renovation, so they will not be closing on the 12th.

I wonder if today still have 🤔

43 minutes ago, cravecott98 said:

can confirm for $5 off $60 voucher,

need to pump $63 for UOB credit card or $60 also can?

Need to pump $65

Saw from FB the Honda service station at Shell Lakeview (80 Upper Thomson Road) closing temporary because the whole station going for renovation. Decided to call to try my luck see whether they giving out vouchers, was informed they are giving out but need min $30 pump. Went just now, was given 1 set of 2 vouchers ($6 off $60) until 25 feb all stations and 2 vouchers from 26 feb to 26 march at lakeview only.

20200215_142507.jpg

• Praise 4

On 2/7/2020 at 9:36 AM, paddle_up said:

Yup, pumped this morning at 0830am @ 7 Feb 2020.  There is a stack for you to take as many as you want but hee hee, i didnt as dont want to be in stomp.

Its for Feb, Mar and Apr.  The month of May is not included.  Only for use in Bukit Batok.

Happy Last week of CNY

Yes went there to pump on Friday evening....stacks remaining.....feb till thru april, 4x vouchers per month....ONLY for use at Bukit Batok SPC

↡ Advertisement