Petrol Discounts in Singapore

therock

When all is said and done, Esso with their Mastercard plus Smiles and any vouchers is still the cheapest. I always pump full tank about 60 L RON95, so usually costs about $110-120 before discounts.

↡ Advertisement

https://sg.carousell.com/p/shell-voucher-1033906617/?t-id=14348516_1599736613419&t-referrer_browse_type=search_results&t-referrer_request_id=J0wM88185CayS_mY&t-referrer_search_query=shell vouchers&t-referrer_sort_by=popular

For those who pump shell, went to get today, was told already running low and did not check when they closing as by right should close on the 8th, the start date of the voucher for all stations...

47 minutes ago, Symantec9 said:

Is it avenue 5? thanks

Yes, please call to check first if still open and available. Think need to pump min $60 before they will give you.

4 hours ago, sbs2716g said:

Seem like Sinopec discontinue the 23% discount at their yishun station. (Info from their Facebook page)

Does this apply to Grabcar and Grabhitch drivers??

24 minutes ago, Zxcvb said:

Does this apply to Grabcar and Grabhitch drivers??

Yishun Sinopec always give 23% discount on weekends to all drivers. And long queue always formed outside the station, along the road and causing jam.

As the result, the residents there not happy and complained to Sinopec and MP. In the end, Sinopec removes the discount.

10 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

Yishun Sinopec always give 23% discount on weekends to all drivers. And long queue always formed outside the station, along the road and causing jam.

As the result, the residents there not happy and complained to Sinopec and MP. In the end, Sinopec removes the discount.

Maybe they should give 18% discount like some of the spc?

12 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

Sinopec is located on a secluded road at Yishun, and even if there's a queue on the left lane, traffic is not obstructed in any way.

If there's no 23% discount, I think Sinopec can close shop soon - no business. Many had made a detour there just to enjoy the discounts.

18 minutes ago, Vinceng said:

Sinopec is located on a secluded road at Yishun, and even if there's a queue on the left lane, traffic is not obstructed in any way.

If there's no 23% discount, I think Sinopec can close shop soon - no business. Many had made a detour there just to enjoy the discounts.

I think you need to take a look at the situation. There’s a lot of HDB blocks behind the station. 

Therre are always queue cutters from the middle lane, residents turning in and coming out, etc.

This is what I saw. Anyway, not my problem also...haha. Must be the residents there very irritated lor.

17D5A7F9-2556-48E9-8C69-2A57554250A9.jpeg

Edited by Fcw75

10 minutes ago, Vinceng said:

Those who stay in the neighboring blocks, will have their carpark enterance blocked from the queue. While i do actively keep a distance for others to enter/exit from that area, I can't say the same for others.

Yishun residents not happy about free riders ? :XD:

I have pumped at Sinopec 2 -3 times, tbh, I find the work flow a bit slow but cannot pin point where is the choke point as I am not a regular there.

1 hour ago, utimon said:

Those who stay in the neighboring blocks, will have their carpark enterance blocked from the queue. While i do actively keep a distance for others to enter/exit from that area, I can't say the same for others.

The worst I have seen was 15 to 20 cars in the queue, but all cars were queuing along the main road of Yishun ave 1 (yellow line) and doesn't even obstruct cars turning into Vista Spring @ Yishun.

image.png.326bbd421ff97f7f4b84b44e2f6a6607.png

↡ Advertisement