Petrol Discounts in Singapore

therock

I just checked my app... the last time I got any vouchers was Nov 2020... sad... also maybe last year I always missed using the vouchers... so the app thinks not interested... so never push them to me... sad...

Edited by teomingern

2 minutes ago, teomingern said:

Maybe hor... I just always pump RON95 only lar... I notice sometimes the coupons are for the premium grade... not for the cheaper grades...

I pump RON95 too. Maybe Esso scared I jump ship to Sinopac, the station is just 100m from my place. 

10 hours ago, teomingern said:

Unfortunately no leh... I have been checking... Also last for it in Dec actually... Never again... Sad... I pump once every two weeks... Maybe not frequent enough...

not true, got 6 in nov20, used none, 6 in dec20, used 1, 6 in Jan21, used 2 and not yet use the 3 given out this month, maybe they able to know esso is not my first choice when i need to top up, so keep giving...

9 hours ago, Cumzilla said:

not true, got 6 in nov20, used none, 6 in dec20, used 1, 6 in Jan21, used 2 and not yet use the 3 given out this month, maybe they able to know esso is not my first choice when i need to top up, so keep giving...

Good for you leh...

Any AA members here?   If you are an AA member, you can use the AA-Caltex discount vouchers, $6 off for $60 gross petrol.

With AA member card discount, there is a 14% (RON92/95) and 16%(Rom98) discount and plus credit card discount (8%) plus link points plus AA petrol lucky draw, it is actually not bad an offer.

For information only, don't flame me please.

• Praise 2

1 hour ago, Micb said:

Any AA members here?   If you are an AA member, you can use the AA-Caltex discount vouchers, $6 off for $60 gross petrol.

With AA member card discount, there is a 14% (RON92/95) and 16%(Rom98) discount and plus credit card discount (8%) plus link points plus AA petrol lucky draw, it is actually not bad an offer.

For information only, don't flame me please.

Where do you get the vouchers?

10 minutes ago, sbliew said:

I requested for an insurance quote, and about a few weeks later, these vouchers sent to my mailbox.  

Perhaps you can call AA to check as well.

32 minutes ago, sbliew said:

i responded to a survey they (AA) sent, some weeks ago, and they also sent me a few caltex vouchers...

• Praise 1

3 hours ago, ahyeh said:

NV ask.. But I pump $30 have coupon.. 

ok tks.

i wonder CNY will have any petrol companies give discount or not? later skali today/tmr i go pump many many... then after that they announce discount... then i cry...

• Haha! 2

5 minutes ago, Atrecord said:

ok tks.

i wonder CNY will have any petrol companies give discount or not? later skali today/tmr i go pump many many... then after that they announce discount... then i cry...

If can tahan, wait until cny eve then go pump. Lol.

Neutral Newbie
12 minutes ago, Atrecord said:

ok tks.

Must know that cny is one time.. Coupon can use several times.. 

On 2/6/2021 at 5:20 PM, ahyeh said:

Esso at Elias road have coupon.. But selling fast.. 

Anybody got coupon to spare? Last round Dec/Jan series i only could use 2 each month and gave the extra away.

Esso at 61 Pasir Ris Dr 1, Singapore 519525 maybe going to close for reno so giving out esso vouchers. 

There are four blue colour and two red colour in each page
There are three pages for February March and April which can be used for any Station
There are another three pages for May and June but can only be used for Pasir Ris

esso.jpeg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3