Petrol Discounts in Singapore

therock

Supersonic
4 minutes ago, teomingern said:

Stand down already no 11B... if he already stood down still qualify meh? I stand down already... no 11B, no Safra card... actually hor... even if NSMan got 11B one meh... I don't remember having an 11B when I still got reservist leh.... wah everyone queue and do the same... no need to pump petrol liao... 

Stand down still have 11b la, they returned the card to you. Unless you throw it away lo. Safra card is you need to pay for the subscription then have. The member fee quite cheap for many years, so i just continue to renew, even though i dont use the card. Lol.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

1 hour ago, Volvobrick said:

Even Expired One can ... don't ask me how I know. 

Nope. You were just lucky. I personally kenna a cashier who checked my card expiry date.

• Haha! 1

44 minutes ago, teomingern said:

Stand down already no 11B... if he already stood down still qualify meh? I stand down already... no 11B, no Safra card... actually hor... even if NSMan got 11B one meh... I don't remember having an 11B when I still got reservist leh.... wah everyone queue and do the same... no need to pump petrol liao... 

got la

I have MR more than a decade ago ..

I kept my 11B 👍 

you can meet me in telok blangah SPC

Sunday night ok 

I help everyone who sees me haha - free

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

Hypersonic
47 minutes ago, teomingern said:

I still have my old 11B. You don’t have?

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, 13177 said:

If both also dont have, then cannot enjoy this saf day promo liao. I remember last year during the saf day promo, i didnt read on the terms and conditions, thought it apply to everyone. Then when i paid at the cashier, the staff asked for my 11B or safra card, then i did not bring my safra card, ended paying without any promo. [bigcry]

Maybe can wear unit singlet or some army t-shirt? Or wear commando tee 😎

• Haha! 2

13 minutes ago, darviathan said:

Maybe can wear unit singlet or some army t-shirt? Or wear commando tee 😎

Be careful of wearing a guards / commando tee shirt, unless you're in their units.. someone might challenge you and ask you to take it off..

I've seen that happen before right in front of me.. 

• Haha! 2

Turbocharged
1 hour ago, teomingern said:

just trying to make a fast one la, damn cheapo 😄

Supersonic
On 6/29/2022 at 10:51 AM, pengu said:

Can this combine with UOB ONE’s $3 off $51 nett promo?

Confirmed this saf day discount if you are using UOB one card can get additional $3 off if you meet the amount. Cause i just tried it myself. But spc voucher cannot be used for this saf day discount.

• Praise 5

Hypersonic
4 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Confirmed this saf day discount if you are using UOB one card can get additional $3 off if you meet the amount. Cause i just tried it myself. But spc voucher cannot be used for this saf day discount.

👍🏼 for trying. 😁

$66 is the amount to pump for 22% to maximize the discount for UOB card.

• Praise 2

4 hours ago, therock said:

Be careful of wearing a guards / commando tee shirt, unless you're in their units.. someone might challenge you and ask you to take it off..

I've seen that happen before right in front of me.. 

wow really ah, well guess those  people from those units very serious about people being impostors

33 minutes ago, Confusedboi said:

wow really ah, well guess those  people from those units very serious about people being impostors

I think they just endured a lot in training to earn that tee…

14 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

I still have my old 11B. You don’t have?

Invalid already mah... got punch hole right? I don't remember... also don't remember if still have it or not... probably got to dig it up... my impression is returned to SAF already?

• Praise 1

14 hours ago, therock said:

got la

I have MR more than a decade ago ..

I kept my 11B 👍 

you can meet me in telok blangah SPC

Sunday night ok 

I help everyone who sees me haha - free

Wah... you prepare to stand by long long eh... must hold up signboard hor...

15 hours ago, 13177 said:

Stand down still have 11b la, they returned the card to you. Unless you throw it away lo. Safra card is you need to pay for the subscription then have. The member fee quite cheap for many years, so i just continue to renew, even though i dont use the card. Lol.

I had membership for a while then never ever visit... so I stopped... but now got kids... so will sign up this free membership plus extend cos so cheap... then add my kids as dependents cos free also... 

How come you still got 11B? I also MR like 10 years already... but everything to do with army now is hazy lar... heh heh...

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Supersonic
27 minutes ago, teomingern said:

Invalid already mah... got punch hole right? I don't remember... also don't remember if still have it or not... probably got to dig it up... my impression is returned to SAF already?

No punch hole on 11B, only your pink IC got punch hole if you change to a new one.

My unit returned my 11B to us. Dont know if it apply to all units? 😂

• Praise 1

Supersonic
27 minutes ago, teomingern said:

I had membership for a while then never ever visit... so I stopped... but now got kids... so will sign up this free membership plus extend cos so cheap... then add my kids as dependents cos free also... 

How come you still got 11B? I also MR like 10 years already... but everything to do with army now is hazy lar... heh heh...

Since nsf i have safra card, even after ORD i still continue to renew lo. Last time i got join their gym membership and once a while go to their swimming pool, so the card still useful.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1