ST editors alleged affair with intern

Sci10213

Wah,,,

MFM.... if come period,MM...

sibei happening in SPH..

Now wonder ST sales dropped so much.. all the editors jin “Boh Eng”...

• Praise 8

men in power brought down by young pretty women historically got many cases liao

not the first and won't be the last

difficult for cats to resist fish lah

:D  

there are no victims

only agendas

you are my 诸葛亮!!!! [thumbsup]

why must I always think like you!!!  <_<  -_-  [laugh]

you are my 诸è亮!!!! [thumbsup]

why must I always think like you!!! <_<-_-[laugh]

think alike... no problem

don’t think of me can already

Different times, different Dept?

Dun underestimate peer pressure on young nubile minds . Many kids nowadays are strawberry generation, n will Wilt under pressure.. moreover, she's scholar, so need to maintain high scores for their status ma.. if the intern seduced the 2 fellows, then still need to commit suicide? More likely if committed to seduce, would have coldly calculated the process and the end game, which won't include suicide unless is extreme measure to save her relationship with her bf n save herself...

hmmmmm, so if she goes to a third department later, she will likely get a third time? 

Or say if she is rotated among all departments during her internship, she will get one full round and more senior guys will fall? 

• Praise 1

So u think we should ignore the fact that 2 of them were in positions of power over her? Its all her doing and these poor little powerful men were her victims?

these guys are no victims for sure, but that doesnt automatically make her the victim.

some games have unwritten rules, and not every one can afford to play such games.

• Praise 3

I know radx will never face such problem

And his wife has 1000%confidence that he wont stray too

Ever since wedding day

Radx new toy

post-131345-0-70689500-1538633136.jpg

• Praise 3

these guys are no victims for sure, but that doesnt automatically make her the victim.

some games have unwritten rules, and not every one can afford to play such games.

Reminds me of Tey Tsun Hang sex-for-grades affair

Of cos she oso had to act but if not for their institutional positions, wld she have any reason to have such relationship with them? Thats what makes it an abuse of their power

Hypersonic

Some people have shortlisted (CSI) the intern in other forums... wow

And you didn't do the obvious to post here

They are desperate and stupid men who eat and sh*t at the same place. Frankly I do not trust such men in a management position. For jerking off, they can give anything. Hungry, want to eat, at least go somewhere else find. They think they are Casanova women flock to them at work.

boss, can go where else to eat?

please advise

Reminds me of Tey Tsun Hang sex-for-grades affair

Of cos she oso had to act but if not for their institutional positions, wld she have any reason to have such relationship with them? Thats what makes it an abuse of their power

Lets look at a few things before we jump into a conclusion.

Action was taken against the 2 guys for "breached of SPH code of conduct", in which  “supervisors using their positions to get into relationships,” no mention that the affair was force upon by the 2 men. 

Could she had tried to get an easier internship or a better report by getting into a relationship with her supervisors? No mention of how many interns where allocated at that point of time, was she the only intern?  There is also no mention if she was the first intern with SPH? If she is not the first intern and not the only one allocated at that point of time, why is it that only she gets into an affair with 2 men in the same company at the same time? 

If the 2 men had abused their power, this would unlikely be the only case, agree? 

Now it was reported that she "purportedly attempted suicide" ,  so did she committed suicide but did not die or did she attempted suicide? 

I jump down but did not die is committed suicide but did not die. I stand there wanting to jump and shouting "dont come nearer or I will jump" is attempt suicide. I would want to believe that there is a different. 

Dont get me wrong, I am not jumping to conclusion yet, but it is just plain foolish to assume that older, more superior man are always the cause, and younger girls are always the victim. 

You need to go out and communicate with girls in the 18-19 yrs old to the early 20s, and see for yourself how the world has changed. 

i actually went EDMW to kaypoh the photo of the alleged intern.

which one? [sly] Edited by Mustank
↡ Advertisement