Kpe @ airport road

guoxiong

Actually queue cutters are the one that cause the jam there. You know many drivers are queuing up on left lane. At junction Bartley road/Airport road when light turn green, supposing the left lane car maybe can move one or 2 car. Because of queue cutters cut through that junction. The left lane car end up did not move. Then soon come red light. Who will not get piss off with that? So of coz activate tp to catch queue cutters La.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 6

Actually queue cutters are the one that cause the jam there. You know many drivers are queuing up on left lane. At junction Bartley road/Airport road when light turn green, supposing the left lane car maybe can move one or 2 car. Because of queue cutters cut through that junction. The left lane car end up did not move. Then soon come red light. Who will not get piss off with that? So of coz activate tp to catch queue cutters La.

Understand bro. Some cutter is idiot. Can't go in still squeeze through. But for today. They saw the tp. They jam 500m away before reach to the sport. Well. It won't help one. Only jam the road

TMAIM, only that entrance got massive congestion meh, peak hours all over Singapore are congested. TBH even if the warden is not there, that entrance will still be as packed as you wont be able to see that fellow if you are like 10 vehicle away so the cutter will still cut queue and not queue obediently.

That road is bending to the left so its not easy to spot the warden

Edited by Xers007

Understand bro. Some cutter is idiot. Can't go in still squeeze through. But for today. They saw the tp. They jam 500m away before reach to the sport. Well. It won't help one. Only jam the road

So what's your suggestion?

• Praise 1

Well i saw this tp today. And I drive my car to merge in without causing any incomvince to anyone.

But bro, if he trying to catch those fooker that cross the line. I rather he not. It making a massive jam.

Even without queue cutter. The entrance will always jammed lah.

Mainly due to design faulty. One small lane entrance into kpe, worst thing during evening peak hour, airbase personnel crossing the road and keep using the traffic light, causing car to stop for red light.

My suggestion will make ppl dulan. Put kerb lo. Kill all the cutter lol.

Put kerb those queue cutter will just cut in earlier before the kerb, instead of last minute.

• Praise 4

(edited)

Even without queue cutter. The entrance will always jammed lah.

Mainly due to design faulty. One small lane entrance into kpe, worst thing during evening peak hour, airbase personnel crossing the road and keep using the traffic light, causing car to stop for red light.

Put kerb those queue cutter will just cut in earlier before the kerb, instead of last minute.

Actually the traffic light is very confused. There one is the main road, and one for the kpe. If you going straight. You dono where to watch when one of it is red or green

This is the proof where I go in. A big hole where won't let other to danger themself like e-brake. Anyone can spot the tp?

Edited by guoxiong

Agreed, i have no sympathy for those drivers that refuse to queue up despite knowing that the leftmost lane is the correct lane to join kpe. The situation is already congested, queue cutters are making the problem worse, at the expense of other drivers who bother to queue.

The kpe entrance design there definitely needs improvement, but until that happens, i suppose the continued enforcement is the only way to deter queue cutters.

• Praise 4

Definitely needs to improve some of the expressway entrances where it always jam, but I think if people complain they will just put 1 more ERP gantry there.

Also, by right if everyone queue up properly, the queue may seem longer but it should be faster to get in, no?

Agreed, i have no sympathy for those drivers that refuse to queue up despite knowing that the leftmost lane is the correct lane to join kpe. The situation is already congested, queue cutters are making the problem worse, at the expense of other drivers who bother to queue.

The kpe entrance design there definitely needs improvement, but until that happens, i suppose the continued enforcement is the only way to deter queue cutters.

From airport road to kpe (towards tpe direction), give one more lane to join the entrence, then at near the entrance, merge to one lane.

From airport road to kpe (towards ecp direction), change left most lane at junction of ubi road 4 to left turn only and 2nd lane to kpe.

We just need more ppl reporting these cutters to lta. The more the better.

Agree. I have feedback as well. U queue up for so long n then someone just cut in last minute. Very frustrating. They should just install those CCTV to monitor draw long long double white line.

Agree. I have feedback as well. U queue up for so long n then someone just cut in last minute. Very frustrating. They should just install those CCTV to monitor draw long long double white line.

Worst is those cut queue at the junction of airport road/Bartley road. Supposing left most lane can move say 5 or 6 cars when light turn green, it become maybe 2 or 3 cars instead. Then those queueing up will end up getting longer waiting time to enter kpe.

From airport road to kpe (towards tpe direction), give one more lane to join the entrence, then at near the entrance, merge to one lane.

From airport road to kpe (towards ecp direction), change left most lane at junction of ubi road 4 to left turn only and 2nd lane to kpe.

actually from KPE to airport road, they should just do one more road out via the paya lebar air base direct to airport road instead of going into the tunnel. Solve a lot of issues.

for KPE northbound, if too much hassle entering the tunnel, I would go by Kaki Bukit flyover instead, both roads are almost parallel, just that one is a regular road with more traffic lights, but don't have to deal with the queue and queue-cutting situation. 

Don't quite understand what you mean but isn't it better if everybody just queue up?

Queue cutter will cause jam and inconvenience to cars going straight coz they are slowing down / stop abruptly while trying to cut in.

Why do I see a queue cutter complaining thread?  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

well sometime no choice, i meet some dumb and dummber drive the car, that why i did that. well no offence, the matter of fact. alots of noob car around nowadays. i need to lookout for them instead of they lookout for me. i don't like accident, make me alot of paperwork even i did no wrong.

↡ Advertisement