Kpe @ airport road

guoxiong

(edited)

Don't quite understand what you mean but isn't it better if everybody just queue up?

Queue cutter will cause jam and inconvenience to cars going straight coz they are slowing down / stop abruptly while trying to cut in.

this is what i say i wont let people inconvenience . such a big gap.

some ppl can't go in still want to go in. see them, i really shake head. and plus more hogging the road as well.

anyone can spot the TP?

post-182822-0-51465500-1538710718_thumb.png

Edited by guoxiong
↡ Advertisement

i see a queue cutter complaining warden cause traffic jam

i see a noob driver not knowing why a warden is there 

i see a noob driver saying put kerb , not realising it just make queue cutter cut in earlier 

i see a noob driver calling people noob driver

:a-popcorn:

some ppl can't go in still want to go in. see them, i really shake head. and plus more hogging the road as well.

anyone can spot the TP?

thats a van.... u want to chance meet this type of van or slow moving vehicle to cut in smoothly.. thats on you 

if you end up meeting large number of vehicles queuing up with no space for you to cut in ... and get held up... 

then be prepared to be fine by LTA if caught...   

For the record...  i have to queue cut to enter ECP to go home every evening...   (becoz the queue forms up before i can turn out from the small road).... but when ever i cannot merge in smoothly.. i just go straight and pay the ERP heading towards nicoll highway....  

anyone can spot the TP?

Your description very chim, wonder if anyone else can catch your ball.

i see a queue cutter complaining warden cause traffic jam

i see a noob driver not knowing why a warden is there 

i see a noob driver saying put kerb , not realising it just make queue cutter cut in earlier 

i see a noob driver calling people noob driver

:a-popcorn:

so where did you put urself as? the person who is reckless?

Don't quite understand what you mean but isn't it better if everybody just queue up?

Queue cutter will cause jam and inconvenience to cars going straight coz they are slowing down / stop abruptly while trying to cut in.

Queue up?! Lol. Ppl here can’t wait to get in front of others! Once they do, they don’t care about e rest and block others off.

@runforyourlife

i think you and TS make good friends

Lol may need @radz to merge thread

thats a van.... u want to chance meet this type of van or slow moving vehicle to cut in smoothly.. thats on you

if you end up meeting large number of vehicles queuing up with no space for you to cut in ... and get held up...

then be prepared to be fine by LTA if caught...

For the record... i have to queue cut to enter ECP to go home every evening... (becoz the queue forms up before i can turn out from the small road).... but when ever i cannot merge in smoothly.. i just go straight and pay the ERP heading towards nicoll highway....

Cannot be Everyday until u can’t join the queue. Surely that’s not possible.
  • Praise 1

IF There is a way for LTA/TP to detect and charge these queue cutters at these frequent jam up entry/exit points, it will solve the problem permanently.

Imagine when the queue cutter decides that his time is worth more than others in the queue, he decides to cut in front, the IU immediately deducts $20 from his cash card.

Like that, I'll be happy for anyone to cut into my lane...as long as they pay for it. :D

Definitely needs to improve some of the expressway entrances where it always jam, but I think if people complain they will just put 1 more ERP gantry there.

Also, by right if everyone queue up properly, the queue may seem longer but it should be faster to get in, no?

• Praise 2

IF There is a way for LTA/TP to detect and charge these queue cutters at these frequent jam up entry/exit points, it will solve the problem permanently.

Imagine when the queue cutter decides that his time is worth more than others in the queue, he decides to cut in front, the IU immediately deducts $20 from his cash card.

Like that, I'll be happy for anyone to cut into my lane...as long as they pay for it. :D

like that it just like malaysia. si bei corrupted .

why? It is like the priority queue for Universal Studio/Disney no? You pay more and you enjoy faster access to the attractions.

Look at it as high SES/Low SES queue system.

Isn't our ERP just the same? Those who decides that they want to go home on the dot, they pay $3-4 ERP...those who rather save the money, stay back in offfice to finish up some work and go home after 8.00pm saves them the $3-$4 bowl of fishball noodle.

like that it just like malaysia. si bei corrupted .

anyone can spot the TP?

Yea.. the gap is big enough for cars to cut in without obstructing traffic but in reality most people just want to force their way in causing inconvenience and jam to others.. 

Therefore.. I support the traffic warden !! 

Put a small gantry for them, express pass like Universal studios.

Cannot be Everyday until u can’t join the queue. Surely that’s not possible.

i leave work ard 6pm .. ..  exit Synagogue street onto church street and head towards ECP

not only is it possible...  its happening everyday ... try it... then talk ...

dont act smart and start doubting others when your key hole is small.

• Dislike 1

So basically all they need to do is to have this sensor on e floor like lane detection warning, the moment they try to cut with another vehicle there they got charged $2 per cut.

Can install those sensor like red light camera. Cut through straight away camera flash n take photo.

Esp those double white line area/chevron area. Just put Long line of sensor.

↡ Advertisement