Confusing Signals

SiLangKia

Hypothetical Question: If let's say you're at work and there's a new female colleague who alr has a bf, but she uses the work phone to text you everyday and tease you, what does it mean ah?

Asking on behalf of a friend! Hope the gurus here can provide some insight

Can't find a similar topic so starting a new thread, mods please merge if you deem it necessary  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 24

Hypothetical Question: If let's say you're at work and there's a new female colleague who alr has a bf, but she uses the work phone to text you everyday and tease you, what does it mean ah?

Can't find a similar topic so starting a new thread, mods please merge if you deem it necessary  [laugh]

can ask your "friend" to provide sample of the teasing texts ?

and also ask your "friend" where she chio or not.

[:p]

Edited by Blueray
  • Praise 9

The question is TDON? 

To Date Or Not!!!.... [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Hypothetical Question: If let's say you're in mcf and there's a new mcfer who alr has a co, but uses the forum to text you everyday and tease you, what does it mean ah?

lai lai help you change a bit and no mention on gender....if not kena called sexist again

:D

• Praise 2

lai lai help you change a bit and no mention on gender....if not kena called sexist again

wah,  sound like you and your roast goose!!  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

My friend isn't married! But he's abit worried cos he doesn't know what's going on.

He doesn't intend to play with fire as well, just that he's generally friendly to most ppl, so he's just being cautious in his replies

wah,  sound like you and your roast goose!!  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

wah...you strike very fast hor

i havent say you....you already say me

remember 1 finger point people other 4 fingers point back at ownself

-_-

Abit better than average [smash]

then it means you need to stop pretending that it's your friend's problem and introduce your new colleague to sign up as mcf member

got many friendly people here....even a lesbian trapped in a male body

• Praise 2

wah...you strike very fast hor

i havent say you....you already say me

remember 1 finger point people other 4 fingers point back at ownself

-_-

More than 8 yrs liao, no have any new female Mcfers ever use the forum to text me or tease me wor. 

They only run away from me... <_<  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 3

Is your friend in the mirror? :D

• Praise 2

Rule number 1, don't eat and shit in the same place. However, she has a bf or many bf,as lomg as not married, she is still available.

It all boils down to 'your friend' if he is interested in this relationship. Very normal for 2 persons to be together when they spend more times together.

Supercharged

is the female colleague a subordinate?  try not end up another case like sph.. 

otherwise i thot the signal quite clear.. why is it confusing?

ask her out for makan, then talk first.

some woman just love to tease for fun.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2