Confusing Signals

SiLangKia

@Bancoe still friends la hahhahhaha and guys no baby don't worry !

wah still friends ar. I thought u run very fast one?  :mellow:

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

wah still friends ar. I thought u run very fast one? :mellow:

I run away from ppl very fast hahahahaahhah

Safety measures very adequate huh?

Must always equip raincoat in car and wallet for rainy day

• Praise 5

Supercharged

This is the one

attachicon.gif20181220_094459.jpg

Looks like the stars are aligning; all the best :) She looks very decent though she seems to be a little slim from her posture; you should feed her more :) Personally I like more meat at the right places, so figure wise, I prefer the lady in black shirt  :D 

• Praise 8

MCF got like so many guru's 1 here , all at SLK behest  [laugh] ...  

Looks like the stars are aligning; all the best :) She looks very decent though she seems to be a little slim from her posture; you should feed her more :) Personally I like more meat at the right places, so figure wise, I prefer the lady in black shirt  :D 

• Praise 8

My experience...give it some time lah TS...

Some girls when they meet you for the first time will be ultra interested in you and give you confusing signals...but after 2-3 months once they size you up..they will move on to other guys..cant really say this is a bad trait but merely they tend to be more curious about new folks they meet..and whether the new folks can replace their existing bfs...

I kena a few times...many lady friends colleagues appear interested to know me..but once they find out the bafoon in me most quickly beat a hasty retreat.. [laugh]

• Praise 2

Some girls when they meet you for the first time will be ultra interested in you and give you confusing signals...but after 2-3 months once they size you up..they will move on to other guys..cant really say this is a bad trait but merely they tend to be more curious about new folks they meet..and whether the new folks can replace their existing bfs...

I kena a few times...many lady friends colleagues appear interested to know me..but once they find out the bafoon in me most quickly beat a hasty retreat.. [laugh]

Becos they realise u dun have a 10fter?? :D
  • Praise 2

I agree, go slow. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1