744 Toyota Prius cars recalled in Singapore

Jammy_buttons

Maybe toyota only reliable on their altis and camry?

Or maybe when Toyota have no choice but to include more features on their car, they also face problems too.

this 744 Prius is over and on top of the last recall......Prius is a subset of hybrid vehicles....

About 1.03 million hybrid vehicles were recalled last month, with 4,115 Toyota Prius cars in Singapore affected.

Maybe toyota only reliable on their altis and camry?

i believe Toyota will still be first choice when come to reliability.

example if one travel to Australia/ New Zealand and renting a car. if both toyota n Hyundai price at same rate I would said most people will still choose toyota.

• Praise 1

example if one travel to Australia/ New Zealand and renting a car. if both toyota n Hyundai price at same rate I would said most people will still choose toyota.

Huh? When I go overseas and rent a car I usually take advantage of how cheap it is compared to Singapore and rent as exotic a car I can find within my budget. Conti cars and so on. Usually rental cars are very new and not worried about reliability. Btw I got a free upgrade to Hyundai Santa Fe once and it was amazing car. That was the time I changed my mind about Korean.

Toyota has had at least one recall every year since 2014. This year alone this is the second.

Huh? When I go overseas and rent a car I usually take advantage of how cheap it is compared to Singapore and rent as exotic a car I can find within my budget. Conti cars and so on. Usually rental cars are very new and not worried about reliability. Btw I got a free upgrade to Hyundai Santa Fe once and it was amazing car. That was the time I changed my mind about Korean.

Toyota has had at least one recall every year since 2014. This year alone this is the second.

you have big budget, so you have choose to avoid the brand. 

I would actually rent some conti car that I know I cannot afford
  • Praise 1

you are also another big budget owner...

I think you haven't rented much in these countries. The price difference between a Merc hatchback and a Ford/Fiat hatchback like a few dollars/euros/pounds only per day. The brand difference for a "conti" car in Europe where every car also "conti" is negligible. Cars like Peugeot, Skoda, Opel, VW, and entry-level Merc/BMW aren't even considered premium.

Edited by yishunite

Neutral Newbie

Prius+ also affected?

Prius+ also affected?

Don't know this Prius + also reliable in this sense. Hope Borneo will contact all the affected vehicle owners personally

↡ Advertisement