Multimillion-Dollar Civil Suits against 3 Workers’ Party MPs

Carbon82

Is it me or what, the circle of frens I have or family or extended family, I hardly find these 70% people.... Strange just strange

Or maybe, just maybe, the cross on the ballot paper is causing the confusion... many thought the 'X' signifies the parties they don't like... LOL

↡ Advertisement

wah so hiong ah ... will kena lim kopi?

Probably just ignored. As long as the person does not step into politics, it's not a serious challenge. Of course, cannot defame or slander, that's a different story.

Anyone know who is paying for the prosecution lawyer fees? He look expensive.... they ask why wp hire expensive people, I thought the prosecution lawyer is ex too right

Bloody MSM, for the past many days when WP's lawyers grilled the auditing firm, I have to hunt for the news in CNA & ST webpage (most of the reporting not featured on the first page / top stories), but when LTK kenna questioned by Davinder Singh, the reverse occurred!  [furious]  And not only that, radio news also have it reported hourly, as if this is the only big news in Singapore. [rifle]  [rifle] 

25anhhd.png

1zejnko.png

• Praise 13

Bloody MSM, for the past many days when WP's lawyers grilled the auditing firm, I have to hunt for the news in CNA & ST webpage (most of the reporting not featured on the first page / top stories), but when LTK kenna questioned by Davinder Singh, the reverse occurred!  [furious]  And not only that, radio news also have it reported hourly, as if this is the only big news in Singapore. [rifle]  [rifle] 

25anhhd.png

1zejnko.png

Actually, headline should be : Davinder Singh refuse to hear why WP need / want to change MA ! 

• Praise 3

25anhhd.png

1zejnko.png

propaganda at its best.

MCF bros dun say.

dun be surprise actually many of ous bros outside actually believe wat the news is telling us

• Praise 4

Actually, headline should be : Davinder Singh refuse to hear why WP need / want to change MA !

actually , Singh has a huge conflict of interest right?
  • Praise 2

Anyone know who is paying for the prosecution lawyer fees? He look expensive.... they ask why wp hire expensive people, I thought the prosecution lawyer is ex too right

It the court hearing drags on to 1 month, looking at least $2million for Davinder's legal fees. He is the most expensive lawyer in Singapore

Let me remind you something.

154th media. 

↡ Advertisement