Carbon82

11 hours ago, RadX said:

This is so apt

except the goody guys are not who they are

A168E4A7-0C73-412C-91AD-AB998653A262.jpeg

so cryptic 

simple Singlish leh

can post more can?

in the past everyday a tens of post from you but nowadays a post in ten of so days

strange as it may seem, you have built a persona that MCF = Radx + undertaker, I don't think they will ever fire you

shxt

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

11 hours ago, RadX said:

This is so apt

except the goody guys are not who they are

A168E4A7-0C73-412C-91AD-AB998653A262.jpeg

on a serious note... this is a phase every citizen must go through wrt their country... and every child wrt their elders too... and inevitably, everything is done to prevent it..

• Praise 1

Don't worry about the amount of damages that they need to pay. 

They know an effective way to get the fund. They did it previously for their legal fee and was very very successful

• Praise 1

On 10/13/2019 at 12:02 PM, Ash2017 said:

previously under the MPs care, several town councils lost millions in Lehman brothers.

public money that was supposed to only be invested in safe instruments

if the majority wants the same then be it

if and if should the country returned to a fishing village then dont blame anyone but ourselves

it is incredible those who fight with teeth and claw to want more of the same BUT shxt hits the fan on them suddenly they cry mother  and cry father.

in any case, it is a democratic process even if there is political maneuvering, still we have a vote that is solely determined by us alone, so literally the future is in our own hands.

More importantly we have to respect the outcome because the majority choose their and our fate.

Nothing we can do except bite the pillow corner at night and cry while you sleep.

Can sue like what happen to WP? Somehow they get away with justifications acceptable to them. 

• Praise 1

5 hours ago, Neost said:

Don't worry about the amount of damages that they need to pay. 

They know an effective way to get the fund. They did it previously for their legal fee and was very very successful

Crowd funding?  Would be interesting if they have to pay, say $4m in damages, and it came from 2 million donors with $2 each in 1-2 week? 

22 hours ago, Ash2017 said:

If one tries to understand how the courts work then you really cannot fault the court

when a charge or civil claim is made, the courts often just look at the legal aspect of that particular issue, that is,

if you are a robin hood, robbing from the rich to feed the poor, even you gain nothing but injuries, you still get convicted

from this we can then appreciate how the learned judge comes to his conclusion

irrespective of the reasons for appointing the agent by WP, even because there is a real political threat or perceived or preservation reasons to engage the agent service, by no open tender and worse working together with agent to ensure a smooth transition by having the agent, it still go against the principal of fair play

on this issue WP was found by the courts to be wrong

the courts handles legal issues in a logical and consistent manner and often does not allow society's moral issue to get in the way, this is precisely, why in some murder cases, it is obviously the person is the murderer but due to technical reasons (legal) he or she is set free

I am very sure the judge knows what is going on but his discretion of dealing the case is limited

If that's the case, then 880k bin centre, lehmon brother bond case and many more need to be brind to court, instead of ministers just give some reasons and then push it aside and not sueing anyone. 

Cant be, opposition slightest mistake, get magnified and then charged to court. Those under government service and or own party mistake, come out and give statement that convey its should have done better and what had been done to improve after that and then close case. 

Need to be fair, if want to go by slightest mistake go court then it should apply to all party and government organisations. Not just opposition party only. 

If don't want sue own party and or government organisations for slightest mistake, then it should also be applied fairly to opposition party too. 

Correct? 

Edited by Yewheng
  • Praise 6

3 minutes ago, Yewheng said:

If that's the case, then 880k bin centre, lehmon brother bond case and many more need to be brind to court, instead of ministers just give some reasons and then push it aside and not sueing anyone. 

Cant be, opposition slightest mistake, get magnified and then charged to court. Those under government service and or own party mistake, come out and give statement that convey its should have done better and what had been done to improve after that and then close case. 

Correct? 

Need to be fair, if want to go by slightest mistake go court then it should apply to all party and government organisations. Not just opposition party only. 

yes what you said is very true and highly relevant BUT you forgot one very important things

some honest mistakes are more credible than others

I give you a live demonstration

if I write something unusual, undertaker will come down on me like a ton of bricks, basically he takes pleasure in killing me slowly

but if you write something unusual, undertaker will sayang sayang you

see the difference

the difference is because you are white than white while I already chau tar (burnt out)

but on a serious note: if all these issues arises and yet highly educated citizens choose to close one eye and open one eye or act blur or defend them, then either low SES like me better listen afterall they are more educated then me or low SES like me needs to change our opinion

the power is in each of every citizens hand

not to PCC but to use the pen to cross out the correct box

• Praise 3

Long time ago, at work i made an honest mistake and corrected it with none the wiser. 

Thats my experience.

Now, some upstarts try to take away jobs from my people.

I know what mistakes they are going to make.

Thats my experience.

Without my experience, they would not have the opportunity to even consider democracy. Racism maybe, definitely not Democracy. 

Thats gratitude for you.

How does experience feel like?

Bloody painful.

How about a box from the beyond?

23 hours ago, Ash2017 said:

so cryptic 

simple Singlish leh

can post more can?

in the past everyday a tens of post from you but nowadays a post in ten of so days

strange as it may seem, you have built a persona that MCF = Radx + undertaker, I don't think they will ever fire you

shxt

TCSS lah U ! Undertaker busy with GST lah ! Never read news ?? 😜 die also must Tax Invoice now 

Edited by BanCoe
  • Praise 4
  • Haha! 1

You know, I know who the crooks are la. 

I donated $200 for this lawsuit but I think WP guys should just give up the next election. Why fight for Singaporeans when Singaporeans don't care to fight for themselves? My advice to the opposition and opposition supporters, don't waste your lives - get the hell out of this shithole if you don't like it. 

I know I won't be here 

• Praise 1

On 10/12/2019 at 5:46 PM, Playtime said:

In my industry,  if I quit... or my boss fired me.. i am expected to do proper handover in good faith.

If I tried anything even near this stunt,  I guarantee they will commence to put me in serious trouble. No ifs or buts...

...here more often is do what I say, don't do what I do! ...'cos only I can do it this way!

Edited by Fitvip
↡ Advertisement