Multimillion-Dollar Civil Suits against 3 Workers’ Party MPs

Carbon82

It’s barely 3 years since the last election, based on how these court thingy can drag for a year or two, my guess is GE will be 2020...... just before implementation of the new measures to help the poor lagi more aka 9% GST..........

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Twincharged

Why a civil suit? If there are wrong doing, shouldn't the state prosecute the trio?

They want to bankrupt the leadership? Looks like it is a step forward and 3 steps back.

Like mr Low has said before if there was really anything wrong, CPIB would have been involved a long long time ago.
  • Praise 1

CEO of Temasek how come never get sued for conflict of interest?

154th will soon be 190th... machiam like north korea laws liao
  • Praise 1

bring in the $2 IT company please....

I am disgusted at how the papers interpret the news.

Bloody walking dog.

If i attempted anything remotely closer to AIM , my company will put me in jail.

In fact YOG, rubbish bin, marina bay rename, lehman bros etc.. my boss will tell me no blame.. Becos after retrench.. nothing to blame liao..

In fact.. from aim, missing contractors, missing accounts, no handover, repent.. it was a clear planned special op to take down the tc, it was a act of treason that should have been punish by the ISD.

Its getting so blatant now the abuse of absolute power.

• Praise 18

Right, we need all town council and government agencies to list out if the Bosses or key man of the companies that is awarded government contract has any relationship with anyone in-charge for full transparency.

Letâs start with $400k consultation fee for building a rubbish storage area!

This is too much, how can give to âown people â only.

They should just start with AIM. That one cost millions to develop using public money but is now privately owned by a political party. Biggest elephant in the room. Really too much. Edited by Voodooman
  • Praise 6

By the way, why CSM not involved in this lawsuit? I just don't understand. He is also one of the aljunied grc mp right? All kanna except him... Puzzled...

Turbocharged

CEO of Temasek how come never get sued for conflict of interest?

i'm interested to see if the arguments against wp can be used against temssek
  • Praise 3

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2023729104356489&id=460369130692502

This terminating of service once the other party win have to put to stop. When a party win, the handover should be done smoothly and any contract and services should still continue as it is and not because of the other party took over and then terminate all. This is no good as a whole as it waste alot of resources to rebuild from scratch and it will be wasting of money where in the 1st place if all these services would to be continued and not terminated.

End up who foot the bill? Those residents.. Wtf man.

Edited by Yewheng
  • Praise 1

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2023729104356489&id=460369130692502

This terminating of service once the other party win have to put to stop. When a party win, the handover should be done smoothly and any contract and services should still continue as it is and not because of the other party took over and then terminate all. This is no good as a whole as it waste alot of resources to rebuild from scratch and it will be wasting of money where in the 1st place if all these services would to be continued and not terminated.

End up who foot the bill? Those residents.. Wtf man.

This is just tc..

Imagine if change in govt.

Hdb, cpf, iras, gic, temasek.. wtf the abuse will be epic..

Only hope for changes is to vote out amk grc.. yes.. remove lhl.. he is no longer needed. It will also serve notice to the new pm not to take things for granted.

The new pm can rule with a clean slate without lhl hovering in the background. Much as i hate the pap abuse, i believe there still may exist decent people in there who given a chance away from the dead wood, may still have the heart to do the right things.

Edited by Playtime

Right, we need all town council and government agencies to list out if the Bosses or key man of the companies that is awarded government contract has any relationship with anyone in-charge for full transparency.

Letâs start with $400k consultation fee for building a rubbish storage area!

This is too much, how can give to âown people â only.

Let's start with Ho Ching's salary....
  • Praise 5

Let's start with Ho Ching's salary....

This Probably needs more than 53 years man-hour .

Too complicated and too many components involved.

• Praise 6

This is just tc..

Imagine if change in govt.

Hdb, cpf, iras, gic, temasek.. wtf the abuse will be epic..

Only hope for changes is to vote out amk grc.. yes.. remove lhl.. he is no longer needed. It will also serve notice to the new pm not to take things for granted.

The new pm can rule with a clean slate without lhl hovering in the background. Much as i hate the pap abuse, i believe there still may exist decent people in there who given a chance away from the dead wood, may still have the heart to do the right things.

No need to draw the complete picture to understand why. Someone says 'i need to think of ways to fix them', of course there are plently of people willing to help to think and many will act fast to ensure his thought will be carried out the most efficient way. Afterall this is Singapore.

• Praise 3