Kaopeh MIL Platform

csy_sky

Had a colleague that really complained bitterly about her mil on her fb.

Always wondered what happens if someone read and tell her mil..

I guess she is prepared to 撕破脸了。。。

• Praise 2

Supercharged

i'm very lucky to have a pair of good PIL.

my PIL sold their bishan flat 22 years ago and supported us (my wife and i) with $100k cash to buy a resale flat. bought a pair of rolex for our wedding gift and paid off our renovation.

they have been living with us since and help look after our child. recently, my FIL tio toto and he gave $30k to my son to buy an used car to drive to school and pay off my car $50k. i hope to be his SIL next life again. :)

• Praise 9

when you get married you literally 'marry' your spouse family.

observation

if PIL are rich usually SIL good good

if PIL are poor sometimes will get bully by SIL

• Praise 6

my PIL sold their bishan flat 22 years ago and supported us (my wife and i) with $100k cash to buy a resale flat. bought a pair of rolex for our wedding gift and paid off our renovation.

they have been living with us since and help look after our child. recently, my FIL tio toto and he gave $30k to my son to buy an used car to drive to school and pay off my car $50k. i hope to be his SIL next life again. :)

What if his daughter in the next life is not your wife?

• Praise 2

You get this FIL already equal to tio toto liao. Congrat!

• Praise 4

(edited)

Lol I guess he don't care die die must make her become his wife because this FIL to good and rare.

Edited by csy_sky
  • Praise 1

Supercharged

haha, just a wishful thinking. btw, i'm a believer of 缘

• Praise 1

Sounds good that your in-laws gave you and your wife a headstart in life. I think many people can only hope for in-laws not to add trouble or burden but yours chipped in cash some more. Lucky!

Means your in-laws probably got no other children, especially no sons of their own?

• Praise 3

Hmmmmm.......... you trying to say that if next life turn out to be a 'boy' and  :o

but maybe by his next life, same sex marriage allowed, SIL still possible  ....  :we-all-gonna-die:

:XD:  :XD: 

• Praise 3

Supercharged

Sounds good that your in-laws gave you and your wife a headstart in life. I think many people can only hope for in-laws not to add trouble or burden but yours chipped in cash some more. Lucky!

Means your in-laws probably got no other children, especially no sons of their own?

my wife is the eldest among her 2 other sibling. 1 sister and 1 brother. at that time (20+ years ago), my PIL will give all of us 

gift with about the same value. so all of us (SIL and BIL) got 1 rolex as a gift each for wedding. beside that, pay-off their new house renovation. amounting to about $30-$40k each. At that time, this amount is good enough to reno a house.

my PIL are not wealthy, no career, no CPF and have no saving one. the money they spent on their children was meant to be

good for the children. their hope is just wanted to see all their children to have a roof over their head. for rolex watches, it

was not meant for us to haolian one. the PIL wanted us to have something valuable in hand that can exchange for cash just in case we need it. That's what they think becos they have also been thru the hard time. giving us cold hard cash will not last. maybe he knows i will chng my chia. haha.

time flies, moving forward to 20+ of living together, they started to grow older, weaker with aging illnesses. Needed a lot of

medical attention. each medical appointment to SGH is half day gone. transport by taxi to and fro from the east to SGH.

And who is left to look after them? who is left to bear the medical cost? (remember, my PIL are not wealthy and have no

CPF) my wife is very filial. she take care and fulfill all their need wholeheartedly. her sibling? see them once a year during CNY only. we know they are not doing good in anyway, so didn't bother them too lor.

they know i'm just a simple man with a simple income la, kind and very chin chye lor. i treat them like my own parents,

never ill treat them even when they left with nothing and have to depend me for food. so now when my FIL tio toto, he really

show hand and help us a lot. my PIL just hand out $20k to my wife and ask her to safe keep for them for their funeral. Aiyo, you see my PIL think very far but very thoughtful one. :)

• Praise 9

my wife is the eldest among her 2 other sibling. 1 sister and 1 brother. at that time (20+ years ago), my PIL will give all of us 

gift with about the same value. so all of us (SIL and BIL) got 1 rolex as a gift each for wedding. beside that, pay-off their new house renovation. amounting to about $30-$40k each. At that time, this amount is good enough to reno a house.

my PIL are not wealthy, no career, no CPF and have no saving one. the money they spent on their children was meant to be

good for the children. their hope is just wanted to see all their children to have a roof over their head. for rolex watches, it

was not meant for us to haolian one. the PIL wanted us to have something valuable in hand that can exchange for cash just in case we need it. That's what they think becos they have also been thru the hard time. giving us cold hard cash will not last. maybe he knows i will chng my chia. haha.

time flies, moving forward to 20+ of living together, they started to grow older, weaker with aging illnesses. Needed a lot of

medical attention. each medical appointment to SGH is half day gone. transport by taxi to and fro from the east to SGH.

And who is left to look after them? who is left to bear the medical cost? (remember, my PIL are not wealthy and have no

CPF) my wife is very filial. she take care and fulfill all their need wholeheartedly. her sibling? see them once a year during CNY only. we know they are not doing good in anyway, so didn't bother them too lor.

they know i'm just a simple man with a simple income la, kind and very chin chye lor. i treat them like my own parents,

never ill treat them even when they left with nothing and have to depend me for food. so now when my FIL tio toto, he really

show hand and help us a lot. my PIL just hand out $20k to my wife and ask her to safe keep for them for their funeral. Aiyo, you see my PIL think very far but very thoughtful one. :)

You and your wife will be reward in this life time and if not in your next life. Your own children will learn from you  (parents) and will also take good care of you and your wife.

Not many PIL are so lucky like yours.

Keep up the good work.

• Praise 7

Both you and your PILs are so lucky to have each other!

Supercharged

thank you all for the nice word.  [:p] i hope you guys didn't find my sharing of this topic somehow

like showing-off. i would like to say the credit goes to my wife. she is really a very dedicated daughter

to her parents and to my parents too. there was time when we were left with just enough for our daily

expenses, my wife would skip her meals just to have enough saving to buy 2 new pair of comfort

shoes especially made for the older people. these shoes are not cheap. but she insists to buy for them

even it means we have to struggle a bit (bo lui la) so that they would not hurt their joints. when my

mom was sick with terminal illness, she rotate with my sis to help cleaning her and clear her poo. 

i think my PIL can feel that my wife is very filial, so they tend to adore my wife more than her sibling. 

and thus i also tan tio lor.   [:p]

do good and one day good thing will come to you.  [thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5