BM now accepts PI Toyotas for servicing and repair

Raubern

it would be funny if u want to cut cost and buy PI ,

and then send into AD to be carrot right?? [:|]

BM doesn’t even have Toyota Crown.

Of course have to buy from PI

BM doesnât even have Toyota Crown.

Of course have to buy from PI

This type of cases take up how many % of PI car buyers nia.

Extremely low I think.

I remember a few years back.

Those buy F10 PI . To go back BMW dealer. U need to top up like 10-20k for them to even diagnos for u

I want to see how they handle models that they do not sell as official imports , eg Voxy trio, all the K cars, CHR hybrid, Sienta hybrid etc

" Hi BM parts dept? I would like to do know if you have the current Voxy hybrid LED tailights and headlights? I got into an accident and I need replacement parts.." 

" Hi BM parts dept? I need the whole Toyota Sensing Suite module for my Voxy and Sienta"

Don't claim you can support PI Toyotas if you cannot answer the above. 

• Praise 2

Extremely low I think.

Those buy F10 PI . To go back BMW dealer. U need to top up like 10-20k for them to even diagnos for u

Ok lo

How about triplets which is popular MPV?

@radx G30 bought from PI

Edited by Davidtch

I want to see how they handle models that they do not sell as official imports , eg Voxy trio, all the K cars, CHR hybrid, Sienta hybrid etc

" Hi BM parts dept? I would like to do know if you have the current Voxy hybrid LED tailights and headlights? I got into an accident and I need replacement parts.." 

" Hi BM parts dept? I need the whole Toyota Sensing Suite module for my Voxy and Sienta"

Parts can always be ordered/indented from Japan.

You just have to wait.

BM has no obligation to stock PI parts.

Even if you go back to PI or their workshops, they may not have parts as well on hand.

You just have to wait.

That's the nature of business here.

Parts can always be ordered/indented from Japan.

You just have to wait.

BM has no obligation to stock PI parts.

Even if you go back to PI or their workshops, they may not have parts as well on hand.

You just have to wait.

That's the nature of business here.

And with Amazon, Amazon Japan, and Taobao, we can even import our own parts in. Why pay 'collector's prices' at BM when you can buy the parts at discounted rates from the above portal. 

And shipment will be quick since Amazon uses DHL most of the time. 

• Praise 1

What you mean they cannot support? They givd you 100 per cent support if you can afford to pay.

And with Amazon, Amazon Japan, and Taobao, we can even import our own parts in. Why pay 'collector's prices' at BM when you can buy the parts at discounted rates from the above portal. 

And shipment will be quick since Amazon uses DHL most of the time. 

This kind of AD servicing is not meant for more resourceful people like yourself.

It's meant for people for dunno anything, only knows how to drive his/her Toyota and thinks AD servicing/repair is the best of the best.

So they'll take all kinds of sh1ts and excuses from AD and willing to pay more.

• Praise 2

i think for some parts, some AD also get from local supplier.

alot of their mech is actually sub con also. 

esp BMW / nissan 

Extremely low I think.

Pml svc non existent

Outside can do the job too and warranty also covered

Ya my g30 PI. Servicing under MBM

Anyway I hv R2d as well as my backup

Ask @henrypoh he will tell u

Abs if ever pml say can svc PI bmw... no thank you

As gd as no svc..

esp BMW / nissan

Yup
  • Praise 1

esp BMW / nissan 

Parts supply is a complex relationship between AD, local suppliers and workshops.

They may get from one another if a certain part is not moving, difficult to get, etc.

What I know is Komoco (AD for Hyundai) and Song Yi (part supplier) may indent certain parts together in a certain parts supply system to their supplier in Korea.

Since parts are not flown in one by one, but by batches in one large shipment, certain parts have to wait sometimes weeks, sometimes months.

Many people on the street may not understand this. They expect a repair to be done today with parts available today, be it in a workshop or AD.

As a parts stockists, you don't stock everything, but those that are regularly consumed, otherwise you might find all your money tied-up in inventory that is not making money.

• Praise 1

Parts supply is a complex relationship between AD, local suppliers and workshops.

They may get from one another if a certain part is not moving, difficult to get, etc.

What I know is Komoco (AD for Hyundai) and Song Yi (part supplier) may indent certain parts together in a certain parts supply system to their supplier in Korea.

Since parts are not flown in one by one, but by batches in one large shipment, certain parts have to wait sometimes weeks, sometimes months.

Many people on the street may not understand this. They expect a repair to be done today with parts available today, be it in a workshop or AD.

As a parts stockists, you don't stock everything, but those that are regularly consumed, otherwise you might find all your money tied-up in inventory that is not making money.

i thought ming gee is hyundai n kia main supplier.

maybe change already .

i thought ming gee is hyundai n kia main supplier.

maybe change already .

Song Yi has a closer relationship to Komoco as far as I know.

You may check and find Ming Gee parts are generally more expensive than SY.

I think the relationship makes a difference in the lower price.

I've bought many parts from SY over the years relating to servicing: oil, filters, plugs, coils, etc.

SY would ask you for the car number, since they have access to the system, so they know exactly what parts to sell to you.

Edited by Kb27

Pml svc non existent

Outside can do the job too and warranty also covered

Ya my g30 PI. Servicing under MBM

Anyway I hv R2d as well as my backup

Ask @henrypoh he will tell u

Abs if ever pml say can svc PI bmw... no thank you

As gd as no svc..

Yup

Boss you quoted wrong user leh

I am Nadia supporters. :D

Borneo Business not enough....Open to P.I. to earn more....Well,C&C also Open to P.I. Mercedes Benz,but their Fees not so cheap.

Cycle and Performance adoption fee sibay scary one. :D

I’m saying that pml service non existent la

Red Bean soup sarporkter

Edited by Davidtch
↡ Advertisement