Rent a Rolex for a day?!

RadX

So everything from head to toe can be rented these days!!

But really don't see the point of flaunting an expensive watch. I know of rich people who don't even bother to wear a watch.

With a handphone with you all the time, still need a watch?

↡ Advertisement

Actually its damn lame if you think about it.

What an artificial society

Cannot afford to buy, dont buy.

Its just a watch.

Dont need to cheapen oneself over it.

Pwui lah!

agreed..

if like the design can always get replica. They look the same.

agreed..

if like the design can always get replica. They look the same.ð

replica also cant afford than better don't wear watches at all.

Ya lo

To tell time I see the sun

Rich people also do not flaunt their wealth in a car forum right? 

So everything from head to toe can be rented these days!!

But really don't see the point of flaunting an expensive watch. I know of rich people who don't even bother to wear a watch.

Turbocharged

Rent a RM will be better choice :D Daytona dont have unique look [grin]

U rent to wear boh hwa, because people will think its toy watch :D

I think this is not the right platform to discuss appreciation of watches. Like you don't go into a fish forum to talk about birds, right? 

Personally, I think it's individual preference for renting to wear a luxury watch. Like I have mentioned earlier, there are varying reasons to do so, and I don't think we should run people down with our perception for doing that.

There are people who rent cars, rent bridal gowns and suits, rent luxury houses, etc.  And I think, most of us here (or maybe it's just me), who 'rent' our cars from the banks/finance companies, correct?  Of course, there are richer people here too, who would not need to take a loan to make a car purchase, or even a house purchase.

Hope I'm not categorised as one of the poor blokes who can't afford a car and having to take a bank loan for it:(

Hope I'm not categorised as one of the poor blokes who can't afford a car and having to take a bank loan for it:(

Oh boy, do you not know this forum or what?! [laugh]

Just kidding, I'm not putting you down. But know your audience. This place is so full of "full cash" comments, they should make it the MCF mission statement.

• Praise 1

Oh boy, do you not know this forum or what?! [laugh]

Just kidding, I'm not putting you down. But know your audience. This place is so full of "full cash" comments, they should make it the MCF mission statement.

Lol

Which part of “pay full cash” do you not understand?

Hahahhah

I think this is not the right platform to discuss appreciation of watches. Like you don't go into a fish forum to talk about birds, right?

Personally, I think it's individual preference for renting to wear a luxury watch. Like I have mentioned earlier, there are varying reasons to do so, and I don't think we should run people down with our perception for doing that.

There are people who rent cars, rent bridal gowns and suits, rent luxury houses, etc. And I think, most of us here (or maybe it's just me), who 'rent' our cars from the banks/finance companies, correct? Of course, there are richer people here too, who would not need to take a loan to make a car purchase, or even a house purchase.

Slap face swollen to look fat?

Call a spade a spade lah.......please.

If they borrow money to buy food to survive or for medical bills, nobody would run them down.

But rent a Rolex?

For Fu(k ?

Pwui pwui pwui pwui pwui

Kaorghchorach........PWUI !!!!!!

The part that irks me is

“To be the envy of others “

Srsly, I dun see the need to rent to impress

Just my view

Same as those renting bf and gf for cny.... ffs, is this how things really work now , pretentious much

Slap face swollen to look fat?

Call a spade a spade lah.......please.

If they borrow money to buy food to survive or for medical bills, nobody would run them down.

But rent a Rolex?

For Fu(k ?

Pwui pwui pwui pwui pwui

Kaorghchorach........PWUI !!!!!!

U hv pneumonia?

Better go hospita now.. ur cough JIn bad hahhahhah

Maybe get married, rent to match the wedding suit only for the special occasion.

A bit like renting bridal gown or bridal car for some.

Why not? Die die must buy the bridal car?

Edited by Showster

Let’s stick to the watch rental here

Wedding is another issue altogether.. hope you can see the difference in magnitude of the purchase

• Praise 3

Letâs stick to the watch rental here

Wedding is another issue altogether.. hope you can see the difference in magnitude of the purchase

Regular rental of watches would be really silly.

But I feel that renting for big occasions should be fine for a group of individuals right?

Even like CNY rent watch for a prosperous feel. No need to maintain the watches and find good place to store.

Why should discourage?

Regular rental of watches would be really silly.

But I feel that renting for big occasions should be fine for a group of individuals right?

Even like CNY rent watch for a prosperous feel. No need to maintain the watches and find good place to store.

Why should discourage?

let's agree to disagree here

you may have your conventional way of thinking for those events but not my cup of tea

my items are purchased!  period!

↡ Advertisement