EVA Power Stickers

Jammy_buttons

Not going to waste my money. Just want to expose them as being fakes

If u wanna expose them do it edmw style. Find out their qualifications and post them. Write STA UTM HDB TTSH and all their other so-called partners and ask them to verify their claims. Dun do this chickenshit "I will email them and ask"

If u wanna expose them do it edmw style. Find out their qualifications and post them. Write STA UTM HDB TTSH and all their other so-called partners and ask them to verify their claims. Dun do this chickenshit "I will email them and ask"

Eh I emailed STA and UTM last night and I am waiting for their reply.

• Praise 1

Sticker also must COE ?? how many years can tahan??  [laugh] .... give all MCF members to  "test" lah 

Last time round got some kind of round thingy which was Korean-  which many people put in their cars in the late 90's ... haiz cant remember the name now... some thing like tornado .... was all a hoax   

The thingy call cyclone.

I have one during the 90s.Cost $120.lol.....

• Praise 1

Supercharged

The thingy call cyclone.

I have one during the 90s.Cost $120.lol.....

i got it for free..

we used to have a club and there was this chap, he do it and share with the rest..

personally, i have used it for a while before i chuck into the bin..

• Praise 1

i got it for free..

we used to have a club and there was this chap, he do it and share with the rest..

personally, i have used it for a while before i chuck into the bin..

Haha.

Those DIY thingy is more simple and some use coke/pepsi can to cut out the required shape.But is safe to use cos is form in one whole piece.

Unlike cyclone,alots of thin and small parts braze/soldering together to form a piece.If the soldering gives way and the small parts breaks and suck into the engine,dont know whats going to happens?lol....

• Praise 1

I ever took out a "cyclone" from a customer's car.

It was stuck in the air intake hose.

Looking at all the shiny metal bits, it would be a major catastrophe if one of the metal piece should break and go flying into the engine,

Obviously the engine can't digest metal bits, so you can imagine the damage it'll do.

• Praise 1

Nicely written piece of bullcrap....

EVA Power generates a patented frequency field called EVA Field which is able to penetrate through plastic/metal surfaces up to 800mm to breakdown air and fuel molecules to achieve a more efficient fuel combustion.

This mechanism of breaking down fuel molecules into small-cluster molecules, results in a cleaner and more efficient combustion. EVA Field is also able to align electron flow within the spark plug area for better ignition and smoother gear change.

This technology is based on the Quantum Anomalous Hall Effect, discovered by Edwin Hall in 1881. SavCon is the only research team that has further developed this into our proprietary Electron Vibration Alignment (EVA) Field.

I am waiting for them to make it to the list of  Nobel prize laureate in the next 50 yrs or so.... :D

Nicely written piece of bullcrap....

I am waiting for them to make it to the list of  Nobel prize laureate in the next 50 yrs or so.... :D

Quote :

This mechanism of breaking down fuel molecules into small-cluster molecules, results in a cleaner and more efficient combustion. EVA Field is also able to align electron flow within the spark plug area for better ignition and smoother gear change.

Can work on flesh ?  :slow: 

Ask someone across the Causeway ....... the 93 year old 1 [laugh]

Hmmmmm.........stick a sticker can increase engine power .... :ph34r:

How to buy ? I want to stick to my 'little' brother to increase power on bed... :ninja:

:grin:

• Praise 1

jin ho!

i stick liao!

my fit feels like nsx!

MTL!

go n stick!

me too .. mine now feel like Ferrari.. sticked 18 pieces of it.

Quote :

Can work on flesh ?  :slow: 

it will break one sperm into 1000s of little tiny sperms, so you have 1000x better chance to penetrate the egg.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1