Pump Petrol In JB - Worth it

Charmaine12

Don't know is it coincidental or not. The few times the suspected water in petrol problem was when I filled up with petronas

I generally find Petronas petrol quality consistently better than Shell across stations. Perhaps coz most of the Petronas stations are newer (less contaminate?).

So i end up at the same exact petrol ksiok all the time.

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

I tot Petronas has the best petrol in MAL lor, according to my MAL friends.......

Actually I also pump Petronas when I was there. Butt-feel more powerful than the rest.

No issue for me, only complain is the diesel pump handle is always oily.

• Praise 1

I pump only Shell, not because it is better.  It is the filler nozzle, it is proportional pressure controlled.  Petronas one, many, squeeze, zoom.  How to slowly fill to the brim lor.

Now diesel, no problem, full is full.  Rock the car only add another few sens.

I sure missed the days when I rocked and rocked my petrol car......... can add 6 L

Actually I also pump Petronas when I was there. Butt-feel more powerful than the rest.

I pump only Shell, not because it is better.  It is the filler nozzle, it is proportional pressure controlled.  Petronas one, many, squeeze, zoom.  How to slowly fill to the brim lor.

I sure missed the days when I rocked and rocked my petrol car......... can add 6 L

Kudos to you for adding more, tbh, i hate seeing Sillyporean rocking their car and squeeze in more as if you are smarter than us all, U know what, Malayisan think we are like Flinkstone ages never see gases so precious. 

For all I care, I am more than happy to go in and supply them my car to be filled-up, that's all i ask, the rest is a bonus after collecting more than 3,000 point to exchange for RM45.00 free gas.  [:p]

Is it the days when you drove a Kia Carens petrol? Now your Kia Carens don't even bothering going into JB for fuel.

Singapore itself is cheap enough.

• Praise 1

Yup,  Now diesel liao. So ...... like that lor.

I 1 month never go in liao, all ration run low lor, from Vitagen to Drinks to coffee powder to instant noodle to curry powder to shoes to rice ............ running low

Is it the days when you drove a Kia Carens petrol? Now your Kia Carens don't even bothering going into JB for fuel.

Singapore itself is cheap enough.

Yup,  Now diesel liao. So ...... like that lor.

I 1 month never go in liao, all ration run low lor, from Vitagen to Drinks to coffee powder to instant noodle to curry powder to shoes to rice ............ running low

It's a pain to go in during daytime on weekends. Better for you to take leave go lol.

Sunday can go but come back pain in the ass.

10 years later tis thread will still be alive. my grandchildren will see my posts... aiya feeling is so gud.

beng har.....10 yrs later still same question will be asked.....
  • Praise 1

want to pump just pump la. simi water la, kerosene la, diesel la...

mai kay kay la. Just dont pump 95 n do the car-shake and end up on facebook cho Singaporeans lao kui can liao.

ya lor........Some Singaporean are funny. If think worth it go in pump......if scared this scared that dont need to pump there........nobody force us to anything there (unless sway sway kana robbed.

the old esso 97 was good.....tried caltex, petronas and esso.....best butt-feel is esso. After Petron took over Esso i changed to Petronas......still okay and its the nearest to the custom....

the old esso 97 was good.....tried caltex, petronas and esso.....best butt-feel is esso. After Petron took over Esso i changed to Petronas......still okay and its the nearest to the custom....

i prefer to pump shell.. just don't want to support Petronas or Petron. 

If you think your gas tank is containment with some water, you can use water removal additive to remove the water. If your gas tank contained lots of water, your engine will be sluggish or worst, can't even start.

i prefer to pump shell.. just don't want to support Petronas or Petron.

petronas okay lar......we take from them so give back some to them. Petron is what malaysian calls 'Daddykasi'........dedication from the father....

petronas okay lar......we take from them so give back some to them. Petron is what malaysian calls 'Daddykasi'........dedication from the father....

don't want lah.... both also don't want to support.

so dont go in lor......they dont force us to go in or buy from them tio bor? Its not like SG dont have whatever they selling tio bor? People oredy complain their petrol mixed with water/ kerosene, their infant milk no good, those in sg is way better, their food oily, too much msg, dirty and third rate......SG food is much more healthier and hygienic. No need to go jb lar......

so dont go in lor......they dont force us to go in or buy from them tio bor? Its not like SG dont have whatever they selling tio bor? People oredy complain their petrol mixed with water/ kerosene, their infant milk no good, those in sg is way better, their food oily, too much msg, dirty and third rate......SG food is much more healthier and hygienic. No need to go jb lar......

i say both also i don't want to support, i never say cannot support shell leh... so i go in, i pump shell lah. like that cannot meh? 

i never complain abt food no good loh... i like bak kut teh.... and their korean bbq so much cheaper and yummier than here. 

↡ Advertisement