2019 All new Mazda 3

csy_sky

(edited)

From the specifications read that the classic 2019 Mz3 comes with 'Manual' Aircon .... [rolleyes]

Just like during the early 2000s, when they first launch the 1st generation Mz3... the standard base model also comes with 'Manual' Aircon and not Fully Automatic one .... [drivingcar]

Pricing wise that time was close to 100K for it if I did not remember wrongly.

Edited by Mzrmazda3
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

(edited)

But with 18 rims, wonder how can the pickup be good?  [rolleyes]

But people will still buy for the design. Just like Honda Jazz 1.3 is so under power but people are still buying it.

Edited by theory_87

Supersonic
(edited)

From the specifications read that the classic 2019 Mz3 comes with 'Manual' Aircon .... [rolleyes]

Just like during the early 2000s, when they first launch the 1st generation Mz3... the standard base model also comes with 'Manual' Aircon and not Digital one .... [drivingcar]

Pricing wise that time was close to 100K for it if I did not remember wrongly.

Manual aircon meaning not auto climate control aircon? Think still able to find quite many cars now, esp for the basic trim to have such manual aircon. Unless you are telling me that the car comes with manual window lever, then really hard to find. [laugh]

Edited by 13177
  • Praise 1

Mid tier have all those stuffs liao

Hope so ð

ðð»

2014 to 2016 mz3 standard cone with dual climate

2017-2018 mazda 3 standard just come with the 3 big dial

Other countries come with electric brake, except for sg.

Mz2 also the same if I'm not wrong

Tek will adjust accordingly to suit the market one la. Mazda 3 all the while r selling cheaper than civic n altis.

U all cannot compare new model vs those clearing stock model ma

• Praise 1

The 1.5-litre engine makes 120hp at 6,000rpm, with 153Nm of torque, claimed fuel consumption is 5.5L/100km and in Singapore the car has a VES band of A2, a S$10k rebate.

The sedan has a 0-100km/h time of 11.9-seconds, and top speed of 200km/h, while the hatch does 12.1-seconds and 192km/h, respectively.

http://www.carbuyer.com.sg/2019-mazda-3-sedan-hatch-price-details-launch-singapore/

waaa.. 1.5NA + Mild hybrid,

weight nearly 1400kgs, performed better than other 1.6NA of lighter weight, should PUIK at others liao.

even Korean 1.6NA same 6spd auto + less weight can't match Mz3 performance.

I doubt the max speed 200kmh is realistic.

also I realise the road tax not cheap, it make the overall cost of ownership higher.

hope potential buyers take note of it.

• Praise 3
  • Dislike 1

Manual aircon meaning not auto climate control aircon? Think still able to find quite many cars now, esp for the basic trim to have such manual aircon. Unless you are telling me that the car comes with manual window lever, then really hard to find. [laugh]

My understanding of 'Manual' aircon is must use the hand to turn on Fan Speed 1, 2, 3 type .... [laugh]

Dunno if this 2019 classic is still the same? [laugh]

Me Old Fart Mountain Tortoise [:p]

• Praise 2

(edited)

just saw the price list and specs

Personally I would go for the Astina Specs, the options offered in conti cars almost all included ,

Like ACC, HUD, Driver alert etc etc

But once I see the torque and HP, completely turned off

0-100 in 12s plus/minus?!!!

My current rides, a sedan and SUV is 7.3s and 7.1s respectively and already I don't feel fast doing a straight dash or for overtaking

12s is a joke in today's climate

With full electric cars improving, 0-100 in 6-7s are no longer considered super cars but b&b

Edited by Nigel8210
  • Praise 3

Supersonic

My understanding of 'Manual' aircon is must use the hand to turn on Fan Speed 1, 2, 3 type .... [laugh]

Dunno if this 2019 classic is still the same? [laugh]

Me Old Fart Mountain Tortoise [:p]

Aircon button to turn on the aircon and adjust the speed? Still can find on many cars now la. Lol.

(edited)

Aircon button to turn on the aircon and adjust the speed? Still can find on many cars now la. Lol.

If the classic 2019 Mz3 still using this then a bit 'Turn Off' .... [lipsrsealed]

The car looks so chio and yet still using this type of 'Traditional Air Con Knob Type' [:/]

Edited by Mzrmazda3
  • Praise 2

Lower OMV. So they can make more profits. Part and parcel of buying expensive low specs car in singapore

If the classic 2019 Mz3 still using this then a bit 'Turn Off' .... [lipsrsealed]

The car looks so chio and yet still using this type of 'Traditional Air Con Knob Type' [:/]

• Praise 1

Wah sei.....just launched and oredi kena recall in Oz that the wheels may fall off! [shocked] [shocked]

http://www.kiis1011.com.au/news/recall-mazda-3-australia-2019-wheel-nuts-loose

The 2019 Mazda 3 hatchback has an issue with the wheel studs that connect the wheels to the car. According to a statement from Mazda, “rattling noise occurs prior to a wheel detachment from the vehicle”. There are 3,323 cars affected, sold between 8 April and 21 June 2019.6 hours ago

But people will still buy for the design. Just like Honda Jazz 1.3 is so under power but people are still buying it.

but its cheap, PI fit selling 65k odd only. 

• Praise 1

ha ha.. so fast some kid already buay song liao...

Capture.JPG

I liked ur post because I don't want u to think its me who dislike.

I'm not like those despicable TL

The hatchback backside reminds me of my MIL.

:D

the amount of times u mention your mil makes me think u and her have a very unique relationship :grin:

• Praise 2

Hypersonic

the amount of times u mention your mil makes me think u and her have a very unique relationship :grin:

Haha it's true.

I love her to death.

:D

• Praise 1

(edited)

http://www.carbuyer.com.sg/2019-mazda-3-sedan-hatch-price-details-launch-singapore/

The 1.5-litre engine makes 120hp at 6,000rpm, with 153Nm of torque, claimed fuel consumption is 5.5L/100km and in Singapore the car has a VES band of A2, a S$10k rebate. 

The sedan has a 0-100km/h time of 11.9-seconds, and top speed of 200km/h, while the hatch does 12.1-seconds and 192km/h, respectively. 

Seriously?! :blink:  [thumbsdown]  [thumbsdown]  12.1 secs in today's env... [sleeping]  [sleeping]  [sleeping] This Mazda 3 in SG is gonna turn out to be the biggest and most expensive per category poser car in recent history/

The styling, built quality, specs, chassis are at least 10x more capable than this existing wheezy under powered slug....

the 2L Skyactiv X can do century sprint in < 8 secs iirc.  

See how all regular traffic, taxis and even PHV overtakes you at the lights while u try to look good in your car.. 

Edited by Cheefarn
  • Praise 4

Seriously?! :blink:[thumbsdown][thumbsdown] 12.1 secs in today's env... [sleeping][sleeping][sleeping] This Mazda 3 in SG is gonna turn out to be the biggest and most expensive per category poser car in recent history/

The styling, built quality, specs, chassis are at least 10x more capable than this existing wheezy under powered slug....

the 2L Skyactiv X can do century sprint in < 8 secs iirc.

See how all regular traffic, taxis and even PHV overtakes you at the lights while u try to look good in your car..

Your car how many seconds?
↡ Advertisement