2019 All new Mazda 3

csy_sky

He first time buy car? If yes, it’s not surprising that one don’t have much information and he most likely let his SE do everything.

You want to be the first to own the car is it?

↡ Advertisement

Supersonic

Sure have a few buyers one. The new Mz3 looks nice.

From the photo indeed looks nice, but i have yet to see the actual car.  [:p]  So you consider buying or not ah?  [:/]

No. Newly launched model such as the 3 always have ridiculous prices.

He first time buy car? If yes, it’s not surprising that one don’t have much information and he most likely let his SE do everything.

You want to be the first to own the car is it?

From the photo indeed looks nice, but i have yet to see the actual car. [:p] So you consider buying or not ah? [:/]

How to buy when car price so high and trade in Mazda price so low.
  • Praise 1

Trade in to TEK is no no. Lowball people like XXXX.

Sell via QUOTZ

I also trade in my existing ride to AG. I know kana Low ball, but I don’t have time to make arrangements to see via Quotz.

Sigh, what to do...

Supersonic

How to buy when car price so high and trade in Mazda price so low.

If coe drop, price might be lower, and also must see if the mazda 3 many people buy or not. In the end did you went to KAH?

• Praise 1

If coe drop, price might be lower, and also must see if the mazda 3 many people buy or not. In the end did you went to KAH?

Haven’t yet bro.

Ya..Ya...Ya.....

Thanks for the comment.

Oh...and online prices is different from the actual transacted price. FYI

Why so aggressive? Are you lurking here to mock those who bought the new mz3 just like some toyota loyalist or you are sour mazda priced you out?

Chill man. Nobody takes every posts seriously anyways

Havenât yet bro.

Why not? Civic is cheap and reliable like you said. Mai tu liao
  • Praise 3

Twincharged

Why so aggressive? Are you lurking here to mock those who bought the new mz3 just like some toyota loyalist or you are sour mazda priced you out?

Ya, Precisely. What an irritant. Say once enough already. Keep harping on it. He doesn’t know when to stop
  • Praise 5

Supercharged

He say he secured the COE. When probed further, he say he give me his SE contact number. Very questionable?

For someone who really bought it, the questions i asked can be simply answered.

The way u ask question is so tactless lor.

And this is not a police thread

• Praise 2

The way u ask question is so tactless lor.

And this is not a police thread

No. I dun think so. Look at the way he evade the questions.

Sour about what? Please lah....
  • Dislike 1

Supersonic

One thing no good about the civic is 1.6L only have 2 airbags. Other then that, seems like a good deal esp with the price tag at $92k.

No time leh, Jonathan. Sold how many Mz3 liao?

No money ah jonathan? Faster trade in ur made in thai mz 2 with kah before no value liao. Swap one plastic for another plastic

One thing no good about the civic is 1.6L only have 2 airbags. Other then that, seems like a good deal esp with the price tag at $92k.

Thats why i wonder why that discoburg fella still lurks in mazda threads. Funny about how one raved about it until the pricelist came out then start going to another thread to yak yak yak.

If civic is so good he would have put his money where his mouth is liao hahaha

Ya, Precisely. What an irritant. Say once enough already. Keep harping on it. He doesnât know when to stop

Ya lor. People come here to give conducive suggestions or advices but some come here to pour cold water. Just stay in conti or general discussion forum man

I never had raves about the new mz3. Haha I think the Mz3 looks good just that the price is high and trade in price for my ride is Low that’s all.

Money definitely is a issue here la Jonathan. If not sure buy from TEK Liao.

I’m lurking everywhere leh. It’s you who is lurking only in Mazda threads.

By the way anyone here bought from Jonathan Chen Huan Bin in LK TEK yet?

No money ah jonathan? Faster trade in ur made in thai mz 2 with kah before no value liao. Swap one plastic for another plastic

Thats why i wonder why that discoburg fella still lurks in mazda threads. Funny about how one raved about it until the pricelist came out then start going to another thread to yak yak yak.

If civic is so good he would have put his money where his mouth is liao hahaha

Ya lor. People come here to give conducive suggestions or advices but some come here to pour cold water. Just stay in conti or general discussion forum man

Ya..Ya...Ya.....

Thanks for the comment.

Oh...and online prices is different from the actual transacted price. FYI

Pls lah...online price and pricelist vs transacted price how much difference would that be for a Jap B and B car!!!  Have you actually bought a car before??? Need to ask so much details the don't buy better.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1