2019 All new Mazda 3

csy_sky

Supersonic

Why so worked up bro  :a-whiteflag:

Just joking. I also agree it overpriced for a B&B ride. 18" looks good ma. This ride looks good only, not sure about the drive and reliability.

Confirmed me no worked up la, cant you see i joking also.  [laugh]  You said many have features and not expensive, so i ask you buy lo. 

18" indeed looks good only, dont know if FC good or not, or car might move like snail? Cause i think even some SUV, the wheels is 17" or 18". Lol.

The king of overpriced is ALTIS. 

True, the current altis already 5 year old model still selling at around 97k for high spec! Really overpriced.  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Another problem on new mazda 3?

New technology is new problem.

Extract:

The problem: The engines in these vehicles have software that allows the engine to occasionally deactivate two out of four cylinders in order to save fuel. When those two cylinders reactivate, a software issue may cause an engine component called a rocker arm to make contact with other parts of the engine when it should not. This may cause the engine to run rough or stall.

• Praise 1

(edited)

IMHO, top spec model does not look expensive. OMV is 25K, so we are looking at around 9K depre per year. But you got premium interior, great external styling and full safety spec. I am sure Mazda is aware of its weaker engine thus it is pairing with mild hybrid. Those who say overpriced, may I ask what is fair price? Or what other alternative you propose? Even if it is priced higher, i am sure it is still not way over the top.

Most importantly, most critics commented it drives very well - on 2L model. Congrats to those who took the plunge to buy first.

Edited by Sopskysalat
  • Praise 1

(edited)

IMHO, top spec model does not look expensive. OMV is 25K, so we are looking at around 9K depre per year. But you got premium interior, great external styling and full safety spec. I am sure Mazda is aware of its weaker engine thus it is pairing with mild hybrid. Those who say overpriced, may I ask what is fair price? Or what other alternative you propose? Even if it is priced higher, i am sure it is still not way over the top.

Most importantly, most critics commented it drives very well - on 2L model. Congrats to those who took the plunge to buy first.

2L will definitely drive well, no doubts about that but the mild hybrid doesnt add much performance to the car to begin with. 

omv 25k but any ves rebate? if there is rebate, it will further reduce the parf value. 

Edited by makeanewcall
  • Praise 2

Hi! I am one of the new owners for the 2019 Mazda 3 too!

I have set up a Whatsapp group. Contact me if you are keen to join.

Cheers!

• Praise 1

Hi! I am one of the new owners for the 2019 Mazda 3 too!

I have set up a Whatsapp group. Contact me if you are keen to join.

Cheers!

have you gotten your car?

You are from down under?

Yes the integrated wiper and washer feature is from v premium car such as Merc S Class

Nope. Peugeot, Citroen had it for a few years. I'm sure other manufacturers are adopting or adopted this feature

• Praise 1

2L will definitely drive well, no doubts about that but the mild hybrid doesnt add much performance to the car to begin with. 

omv 25k but any ves rebate? if there is rebate, it will further reduce the parf value. 

Yup 10k rebate, the critical factor there. Around 12s to sprint from 0-100 in the hatch for the 1.5NA  [wave]

• Praise 2

Yup 10k rebate, the critical factor there. Around 12s to sprint from 0-100 in the hatch for the 1.5NA [wave]

Probably worse for the top spec version with 18 inch rims

This video mentions that the 2L Mzd3 will be included at the launch in M'sia.

Is that 16" rims? And seems to be the same as current gen mz3 rims lol
  • Praise 1

(edited)

just bought the new mazda 3, eagerly waiting for delivery now. i actually booked quite some time ago with COE rebate at 30k and secured the COE at 26,999. Seems that the price of the car across all the variants has gone up now since.

This is the best price so far (joint bid exercise)~

They did a boo boo with the 5 years service and warranty so now it's only available with the "gold" plan. Previously 5 years was offered to early birds as well (those that paid a 2k deposit).

Edited by SpaceMooMoo
  • Praise 2

Not expensive ah? Then you buy la? [grin] But ah, i find 18 inch wheels like too big le, for such sedan car i always find 16 inch the best, but seems like nowadays most mid sedan comes with 17 inch. Speaking of the M hybrid, dont know if it is reliable or not, since not common on many cars right?

Want reliable n small rim? Buy altis lo

97k n they give 17"

The king of overpriced is ALTIS.

Should be prius hybrid

↡ Advertisement