2019 All new Mazda 3

csy_sky

Supersonic

$28K profit margin is insane for a bread and butter 1.5l Jap car which rear leg room is not any more spacious than a Perodua Bezza.. 

The profit margin even more insane than honda and toyota?

↡ Advertisement

Supersonic

The new price of mz is ridiculously overpriced. I can buy a chr instead of their hatch.

Wait for it to drop. But since this new mazda 3 mid and high specs comes with so many features and premium interior, dont think the price will drop below 95k for mid spec.

So there are really really many toyota loyalists that BM still can sustain their business with such pricing and with many others competitors. Even i guess honda might realise their pricing last time too high, and now they also lower their price liao.

Now no need top up to get mz6, since there is new mz3 option. But between civic and mz3, close fight. See if you want spacious rear or better features.

I would say it's spacious rear vs better interior. Civic still has most of the features cept with only 2 airbags.

Wait for it to drop. But since this new mazda 3 mid and high specs comes with so many features and premium interior, dont think the price will drop below 95k for mid spec.

Ya man. I am waiting. Just read cnn that Aug to Oct there will be a 26% drop in coe quota (here we go again). Usually the trend is coe premium wil go lower right. I am also looking at mid range m3. Love the red/black interior of hatchback but the price doesn't justify a jap ride.

Supersonic

Ya man. I am waiting. Just read cnn that Aug to Oct there will be a 26% drop in coe quota (here we go again). Usually the trend is coe premium wil go lower right. I am also looking at mid range m3. Love the red/black interior of hatchback but the price doesn't justify a jap ride.

Think they sell the new mazda 3 not as a b&b jap car, but like a conti car. If not rush, this model will be in the market for the next 4-5 years, still buy it 2-3 years later de.

Think they sell the new mazda 3 not as a b&b jap car, but like a conti car. If not rush, this model will be in the market for the next 4-5 years, still buy it 2-3 years later de.

Agreed that in 2-3 years, the 'price' (aka dealers margin) will drop. One thing that cannot predict is the COE. If it shoots up like 7-8 years back then it will be same price if not more expensive overall

The reduction in quotas should result in an increase in COE in the next subsequent bidding
  • Praise 2

Supersonic

Agreed that in 2-3 years, the 'price' (aka dealers margin) will drop. One thing that cannot predict is the COE. If it shoots up like 7-8 years back then it will be same price if not more expensive overall

No need to think so far lo, if dont want to pay the current price for the mazda 3 and still can wait, then wait la Nobody can predict what will happen in next 2-4 years time.

No need to think so far lo, if dont want to pay the current price for the mazda 3 and still can wait, then wait la Nobody can predict what will happen in next 2-4 years time.

This was my initial thoughts as well, until a friend gave me this advice: 'if you think you might need a car in few years then get it now, else when you need it and coe is high you also llst'. I think the odds of coe going up is higher than the odds of it coming down.

For over 100k, there r many better options la.

U can consider mz6 or if ur budget is below 90k, u can consider civic, vezel etc

• Praise 1

Supersonic

For over 100k, there r many better options la.

U can consider mz6 or if ur budget is below 90k, u can consider civic, vezel etc

Civic below 90k now?

Civic below 90k now?

The really base Civic 1.6 ie no leather, no solar film n 1yr svc only is listed at $90k, the higher end version is $92k.

• Praise 3

guyz becareful of TEK on COE bidding. If COE shot above 5k as compared to the previous rd tTEK dun even bother to bid for u, if u dun wanna wait muz top up.

• Praise 5

So there are really really many toyota loyalists that BM still can sustain their business with such pricing and with many others competitors. Even i guess honda might realise their pricing last time too high, and now they also lower their price liao.

Now no need top up to get mz6, since there is new mz3 option. But between civic and mz3, close fight. See if you want spacious rear or better features.

see if u are a modder or not, haha civic has more stuff to mod......

• Praise 3

Supersonic

The really base Civic 1.6 ie no leather, no solar film n 1yr svc only is listed at $90k, the higher end version is $92k.

Seems like no change to the civic price?!

guyz becareful of TEK on COE bidding. If COE shot above 5k as compared to the previous rd tTEK dun even bother to bid for u, if u dun wanna wait muz top up.

It is always the practise of what TEK has been doing or only apply to this new mazda?
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2