2019 All new Mazda 3

csy_sky

i see i see. did he change the front chrome and wheels? i thought only astina models have the black chromes.

Think owner done a few mod on the car liao. Rims confirmed changed.

↡ Advertisement

is that the sedan astina model?

Not sure. Sorry am not familiar with the different trims of the new Mz3. Too confusing. Haha

black roof, interesting

so fast mod already???? this owner going for black and white theme

Maybe he de-chrome with black theme. Even the Vossen wheels are black.

Not sure. Sorry am not familiar with the different trims of the new Mz3. Too confusing. Haha

Maybe he de-chrome with black theme. Even the Vossen wheels are black.

Actually this is my house carpark. But i haven't seen this car before hahaha

Have to say the new mz3 rear not so nice. Front is better

Why is the Mazda 3 called the mid hybrid, does it stand for anything tangible ? It looks  it has a rather long bonnet, which should make it not nice to drive, e.g. have to turn steering wheel early when turning.

Edited by pinto22sg
  • Praise 1

Why is the Mazda 3 called the mid hybrid, does it stand for anything tangible ? It looks it has a rather long bonnet, which should make it not nice to drive, e.g. have to turn steering wheel early when turning.

It is called mild hybrid because there really is an electric motor which draws power from a lithium battery to power the car when it is at a stop and other low power functions. It is not considered a hybrid because the electric motor is not powerful enough to contribute much in fuel saving or power the car in low speed unlike true hybrid cars.

The long bonnet doesn’t make it unpleasant to drive in any way. Do test drive it before you come to any opinion or conclusion..

• Praise 1

Why is the Mazda 3 called the mid hybrid, does it stand for anything tangible ? It looks  it has a rather long bonnet, which should make it not nice to drive, e.g. have to turn steering wheel early when turning.

maybe if u compare to altis or cerato, ya, its bonnet is longer

but i think civic's bonnet is equally long. i doubt it will affect the the driving experience much cos mz3 is still a relatively small car. 

• Praise 1

It looks  it has a rather long bonnet, which should make it not nice to drive, e.g. have to turn steering wheel early when turning.

on the contrary. the long bonnet makes it easier to drive. better handling capabilities as there's much more balance.. with a short rear..

Might be personal car too, not necessarily owned by PHV company

True, nowadays like very car on the road default have the PHV sticker, also dont know if the car belong to private owner or PHV company?!

Latest offer:

Mazda 3 sedan elegance: $101888
Warranty 3 years/100000km whichever comes first
Free 3 years/60000km svg whichever comes first
Free in car camera 2 channel
Free solar film
Free brila body coating

Thx. Also I heard their servicing is expensive. Fortunately they have option of 5 yr servicing and warranty with 3K top up. The maintenance cost for long run should be high due to high tech...

Seems like most of the AD servicing charges are similar for the same class of cars. Don't think Mazda will be charging head n shoulders above others.

Can always check with the SE the maintenance cost at various mileage to confirm.

I saw Mz3 with 2L in Malaysia.

Look and feel very close to German

Due to our Coe, we often have the smallest/most underpowered engined option for most of our cars.

Is there anyone who bid on wed and AD did not secure your coe? I remember the sales told me last week very likely will secure coe without guarantee bid.

There is a top up of 3k to extend warranty and servicing to 5 years. Should go for it .

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1