2019 All new Mazda 3

csy_sky

toyota n honda dont dare to use 6sp auto gearbox for their b&b

they say cvt better fc...

but my mazda 2, can achieve 16km/l easily.

record is 19km/l for 1000km road trip. average speed 100km/h with many occasion I need to full throttle to overtake.

I own these few cars before

average fc

lancer cvt 10km/l

latio cvt 13km/l

fit cvt 13km/l

they cant achieve this kind of fc & cvt not fun to drive.

so I can tell u, skyactiv is good. the engine with 6sp auto box so willing to rev.

go test drive it.

Agree. Mazda 2 is an underrated car when it comes to fuel consumption.

My previous version Mazda 2 (4 AT only) can do 13+km/l when it was new, I'm doing mostly 50/50 city driving. Towards the 8th year till scrap, I can only do 12, can't hit 13 no matter what.

↡ Advertisement

Really look like Mz6 from far. Taken by my friend at his place.

The bonnet looks a bit strange with the hood so far behind and the black outline standing out from the white colour.

Is there anyone who bid on wed and AD did not secure your coe? I remember the sales told me last week very likely will secure coe without guarantee bid.

There is a top up of 3k to extend warranty and servicing to 5 years. Should go for it .

my bid miss by $4xx... 

• Praise 2

The bonnet looks a bit strange with the hood so far behind and the black outline standing out from the white colour.

I think partly because the new owner of this car went to do up most of the things black.

How much is the OMV ?

my bid miss by $4xx...

So close... it mean they really want to secure the bid for you.. I think most AD bid only 28-29k only...

I think next bid they will get it for you!

Anyone visit showroom? What is the promotion price now?

So close... it mean they really want to secure the bid for you.. I think most AD bid only 28-29k only...

I think next bid they will get it for you!

Anyone visit showroom? What is the promotion price now?

If the coe will not go up further, if not dont think AD would get the coe. Since even at last bid coe is $32k they also dont want to get.

If the coe will not go up further, if not dont think AD would get the coe. Since even at last bid coe is $32k they also dont want to get.

If they got enough new order at higher selling price.. coe will go up higher. Next bid still got backlog of orders so the price will go higher a bit.. I think... Let’s see

If they got enough new order at higher selling price.. coe will go up higher. Next bid still got backlog of orders so the price will go higher a bit.. I think... Letâs see

Backlog will be increasing regardless. Unsuccessful bids were 1k+ for cat a this round which is almost the same as next round's quota.

Good luck to all those bidding!

• Praise 1

Backlog will be increasing regardless. Unsuccessful bids were 1k+ for cat a this round which is almost the same as next round's quota.

Good luck to all those bidding!

How many of these are genuine orders? I suspect many had amassed adequate quantity of open Cat. I believe seeing yourself at showroom may be gauge of better business activities.

COE has many dynamics affecting its pricing

Edited by Sopskysalat
  • Praise 2

hello! I have got a 2019 Mazda 3 WA group going!

Ping me up if you just bought the new Mz3!  [:p]

should have used telegram, whatsapp has a limit to the number of people in a group chat. 

• Praise 1

Any existing owners want to share how is the Mazda 3 drive for a 1.5L car? In terms of acceleration/pickup/overtaking does the car do well? When we need to overtake on expressway, can the engine do the job comfortably?

I test drove at ubi and felt initial pickup from standstill and also the power while on the move is still not too bad. Wasn't as bad as I thought. Not sure if on expressway the car can overtake easily not.

My family car (currently estima) and last few cars I used to drive are all 2L or 2.4L. So the torque always felt good when I need it for quick acceleration.

A bit undecided on Mazda 6 or Mazda 3 hatchback now.

Mazda 3 exterior and interior totally wow me with its design and features. Only thing is 1.5L (low hp and torque) and price that makes me think twice.

Mazda 6 looks good too and interior feel very luxurious and comfortable and has decent power/torque. Pricing also looks attractive with the promo now. But the size is very big since this will be my family 2nd car and I'm usually the only driver and occasional passengers (mum/sis or friends).

Happy to hear from fellow drivers on their thoughts regarding the new Mazda 3.

Edited by Evoz08

Any existing owners want to share how is the Mazda 3 drive for a 1.5L car? In terms of acceleration/pickup/overtaking does the car do well? When we need to overtake on expressway, can the engine do the job comfortably?

I test drove at ubi and felt initial pickup from standstill and also the power while on the move is still not too bad. Wasn't as bad as I thought. Not sure if on expressway the car can overtake easily not.

My family car (currently estima) and last few cars I used to drive are all 2L or 2.4L. So the torque always felt good when I need it for quick acceleration.

Mazda 3 exterior and interior totally wow me with its design and features. Only thing is 1.5L (low hp and torque) and price that makes me think twice.

Mazda 6 looks good too and interior feel very luxurious and comfortable and has decent power/torque. Pricing also looks attractive with the promo now. But the size is very big since this will be my family 2nd car and I'm usually the only driver and occasional passengers (mum/sis or friends).

The Mazda 3 ‘s 1.5 isn’t too bad coupled with the small electric engine which adds a bit of torque when you wanna pick up and overtake, but the engine noise will be loud when you push it. I’ve seen many Mazda 3 drivers pushing it like crazy sometimes and it definitely can go. However, if you’re already used to 2L and above engines, it will definitely be inadequate when you push it hard. The cabin size difference is huge if you compare it to your current ride but I’m sure you already know this..

Why not wait for the 2L Mazda 3?

The Mazda 3 âs 1.5 isnât too bad coupled with the small electric engine which adds a bit of torque when you wanna pick up and overtake, but the engine noise will be loud when you push it. Iâve seen many Mazda 3 drivers pushing it like crazy sometimes and it definitely can go. However, if youâre already used to 2L and above engines, it will definitely be inadequate when you push it hard. The cabin size difference is huge if you compare it to your current ride but Iâm sure you already know this..

Why not wait for the 2L Mazda 3?

Thought the small electric engine ain't gonna help much during drive?

Doubt they will bring in the 2l mz3 though cause that will effectively kill their mz6 sales.

Personally for the pricing, I will opt for mz6 over mz3 top spec though.

it 1.5L NA will never beat the cruising experience of 2.0 or 2.4L

if that's your expectation I would say this 1.5 beast may not up to your taste

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1