2019 All new Mazda 3

csy_sky

9 minutes ago, 7nine said:

How long can the Brila last. I ask for discount if I don't want the Brila coating, SE say all car already coated. 😅

You took the car cam?

Car cam is decent and it's kinda like an everyday basic car cam. Since its free, cant really complain about it and it's a dual channel some more.

Brila is also foc, have is better than no have. No reason why people want to omit it. The coating is done by 3rd party if I'm not wrong, so they do have an option to NOT coat for you if u inform earlier before delivery. Otherwise if its coated, it should wear off pretty soon.

PPS itself is kinda subjective to environment and exposure to different level of dirt. The free version I'll see it as a free trial period though.. 

If you want those serious pps, u gotta pay for it. Ranging from few hundreds to few thousands and those top end ones are really good and last longer..

Edited by aztreonam
↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Yeah i accepted both the brila and car cam. Dun think they are worth much to amount to discounts if i forgo them.

Mazda canada online can order boot lip and stuff but the shipping is like sgd250 haha

1 hour ago, 7nine said:

How long can the Brila last. I ask for discount if I don't want the Brila coating, SE say all car already coated. 😅

You took the car cam?

yah... took the car cam also... not very car savvy person (female 😝) ... haha family just need a ride to get from A to B ... but i gained some knowledge while going through the posts here.

actually, every time go servicing there is a lady who will say that the Brila needs to be recoated etc.. haha.. but i never did it... cos still quite easy to clean the car... 

1 hour ago, Tanhangkiang said:

This car has good VES rebate for lower tax than Altis, hence it would be a value buy.

Check with Mazda sale exec, it has A1 for 20k rebate.

A1? No way! Kenna con! 

Not just Taiwan. I think in spore also. Hahaha. Price is vastly diff from its peers. I see the price for elegance I am also tinking if its worthwhile for the brand. Its like asking me to pay a gucci price for Calvin klein. 

• Praise 1

On 9/11/2019 at 7:08 PM, trevgx said:

Awesome! I'm awaiting my sales rep to collect the balance cheque from me tonight. First car, feeling jittery. Wondering whats the car plate number going to be. Thanks for the input from some of you guys. 

Should still be in the SMP2XXX or SMP3XXX series.

• Praise 1

4 minutes ago, livingproof54 said:

Hey guys. It is announced on their fb page there is a carnival sale this wkend at penjuru branch. I ve aldy reg for sun morning. Anyone else keen? 

So it is an invited event?

10 minutes ago, livingproof54 said:

Hey guys. It is announced on their fb page there is a carnival sale this wkend at penjuru branch. I ve aldy reg for sun morning. Anyone else keen? 

I don't think Mz3 cars will be sold at lower prices, more likely Mz6, Cx3 and Cx5?

• Praise 5

1 hour ago, 13177 said:

So it is an invited event?

That's what they say on the page. 

1 hour ago, Spring said:

I don't think Mz3 cars will be sold at lower prices, more likely Mz6, Cx3 and Cx5?

Oh dannnnnng.... Anyway. Its about time I go take a look at m3 la. Check it out before making a sound decision. According to the page, there is aftersales promo or something. And a... Free cap... Wow. Exciting. Free cap. 

32 minutes ago, livingproof54 said:

That's what they say on the page. 

Oh dannnnnng.... Anyway. Its about time I go take a look at m3 la. Check it out before making a sound decision. According to the page, there is aftersales promo or something. And a... Free cap... Wow. Exciting. Free cap. 

This my guess only so I could be wrong. Educated guess cos it’s a new model so unlikely I feel. But then again, sometimes test drive or showroom cars could be released at lower prices so can’t say for sure that there will not be any Mz3. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4