2019 All new Mazda 3

csy_sky

13 hours ago, RogerNg_185295 said:

Looks the same far away.  Even close up still need to see carefully to spot the differences.  However there are people who dun mind driving models associated with phv.  To me, it makes no sense to pay so much for a car people think it's phv. 

this statement doesnt make sense and thats pretty shallow. so if got PHV logo on that car brand/model means no sense in buying? There are even some mercedes with PHV logo, so does that mean mercedes cannot buy too ?

• Praise 1

40 minutes ago, timotheos said:

this statement doesnt make sense and thats pretty shallow. so if got PHV logo on that car brand/model means no sense in buying? There are even some mercedes with PHV logo, so does that mean mercedes cannot buy too ?

I've seen a PHV Maserati Quattroporte on the roads b4. No wonder Maserati sales nose dived in SG after that LOL

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, timotheos said:

i saw audi a6 and 5er with phv sticker haha, still many ppl buy them

e class used as taxi,  but still sell so well

On 9/26/2019 at 8:57 AM, Cheefarn said:

Please google ard and u know what I mean. 

My ex FD1 was a total shocker to me. It sure burst the myth that Made in Japan=top quality.

Surprised to hear this. Thanks. Can elaborate a bit?

1 hour ago, timotheos said:

Whatever it is, there are people with your so called swallow thinking walking around.  And please,  mercedes cannot compare.  Its a luxury brand whether it's used as taxis or phv

Just now, RogerNg_185295 said:

Whatever it is, there are people with your so called swallow thinking walking around.  And please,  mercedes cannot compare.  Its a luxury brand whether it's used as taxis or phv

wow. luxury brand tag means your statement is valid? haha. you win then. 

31 minutes ago, RogerNg_185295 said:

anyways..

PHV or not.. Shallow or not..

I have a offering for new MZ3 Owners!
If you just bought yourself a wicked new MZ3 and would like to join a WA group with similar enthusias, let me know! I'll link you guys to the WA group!!!

we mainly give advice on issues/matters with regard to your MZ3, also occasionally discuss about the other Humans on this forum, who can't quite grasp the concept raining on the parade of the other people.  In the group, it's filled with over 30 owners and mostly fun-filled chatty folks. Don't worry, we won't laugh at PHV-similar vehicles, or mock how it's probably a poor choice made etc.

But we do laugh other people who have a tinted view towards PHV utilized vehicles.

PM me ok? 🙂
Cheers

• Praise 2

36 minutes ago, RogerNg_185295 said:

are u one of the shallow thinking people walking around?

9 minutes ago, RogerNg_185295 said:

See....Cannot say bad things about the car. People just cannot take it.

Looks like i have to think hard to say good things.

haha, i'm just trying to tell u, u say u are shallow minded

''To me, it makes no sense to pay so much for a car people think it's phv. ''

''Whatever it is, there are people with your so called swallow thinking walking around''

Just now, SZ_ford said:

haha, i'm just trying to tell u, u say u are shallow minded

''To me, it makes no sense to pay so much for a car people think it's phv. ''

''Whatever it is, there are people with your so called swallow thinking walking around''

Well......you can have your opinion but my knowledge you cannot have.

6 minutes ago, RogerNg_185295 said:

Well I think as a fellow Mazda 3 2019 owner, I couldn't stand someone else using an apple to compare to orange and complain that orange is not sweet like an apple. Period.  

I believe you can have your knowledge of thinking no reason why buy a car thats so expensive and is like a PHV, this question can be also used as to why spend so much on a Continental car and stick the blue sticker up. Generally, I don't have your knowledge but neither will I want to learn or understand your knowledge. I believe many fellow drivers of the latest Mazda 3 2019, We are all happy with our cars. We waited for the delivery, collected our new ride and now cruising in it, an experience you do not enjoy before and since you say this, maybe is alright for you not to enjoy since you had comments about it. 

You are welcome here to share other stuff, feedback, mods whatever not. If you feel that this price too hefty for Asian car, there are also other car brands in this forum too; for you to impart your knowledge cause your knowledge does not apply to us, unfortunately.  It must be really hard for you to crack your head to share your knowledge here too. 

• Praise 4

56 minutes ago, RogerNg_185295 said:

HUH??

"you are not the only one cursed with knowledge"

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Solomongrundy said:

anyways..

PHV or not.. Shallow or not..

I have a offering for new MZ3 Owners!
If you just bought yourself a wicked new MZ3 and would like to join a WA group with similar enthusias, let me know! I'll link you guys to the WA group!!!

we mainly give advice on issues/matters with regard to your MZ3, also occasionally discuss about the other Humans on this forum, who can't quite grasp the concept raining on the parade of the other people.  In the group, it's filled with over 30 owners and mostly fun-filled chatty folks. Don't worry, we won't laugh at PHV-similar vehicles, or mock how it's probably a poor choice made etc.

But we do laugh other people who have a tinted view towards PHV utilized vehicles.

PM me ok? 🙂
Cheers

Why don't you just share that link here. Those interested can always join. No active Mazda forum around. Lobang for nice window visors ?

• Praise 1

6 hours ago, bahhJas said:

Well I think as a fellow Mazda 3 2019 owner, I couldn't stand someone else using an apple to compare to orange and complain that orange is not sweet like an apple. Period.  

I believe you can have your knowledge of thinking no reason why buy a car thats so expensive and is like a PHV, this question can be also used as to why spend so much on a Continental car and stick the blue sticker up. Generally, I don't have your knowledge but neither will I want to learn or understand your knowledge. I believe many fellow drivers of the latest Mazda 3 2019, We are all happy with our cars. We waited for the delivery, collected our new ride and now cruising in it, an experience you do not enjoy before and since you say this, maybe is alright for you not to enjoy since you had comments about it. 

You are welcome here to share other stuff, feedback, mods whatever not. If you feel that this price too hefty for Asian car, there are also other car brands in this forum too; for you to impart your knowledge cause your knowledge does not apply to us, unfortunately.  It must be really hard for you to crack your head to share your knowledge here too. 

Bro, congrats and enjoy your car

Buy car, ownself and family happy can already

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4