2019 All new Mazda 3

csy_sky

i suggest joining mazda3revolution forum. there's plenty of owners there from different countries and you might be able to figure what parts and mods you can do to your car that aren't available locally.

9 hours ago, bahhJas said:

Well I think as a fellow Mazda 3 2019 owner, I couldn't stand someone else using an apple to compare to orange and complain that orange is not sweet like an apple. Period.  

I believe you can have your knowledge of thinking no reason why buy a car thats so expensive and is like a PHV, this question can be also used as to why spend so much on a Continental car and stick the blue sticker up. Generally, I don't have your knowledge but neither will I want to learn or understand your knowledge. I believe many fellow drivers of the latest Mazda 3 2019, We are all happy with our cars. We waited for the delivery, collected our new ride and now cruising in it, an experience you do not enjoy before and since you say this, maybe is alright for you not to enjoy since you had comments about it. 

You are welcome here to share other stuff, feedback, mods whatever not. If you feel that this price too hefty for Asian car, there are also other car brands in this forum too; for you to impart your knowledge cause your knowledge does not apply to us, unfortunately.  It must be really hard for you to crack your head to share your knowledge here too. 

don't worry bro. the way i see it, only singaporeans have this mindset. as one myself that's living overseas, it's an eye opener. people say mercedes is luxury brand LOL. by such a statement, if overheard by others living overseas can be quite a laughing stock. there's a lot i've come across while i'm back that think because they drive conti, they're come are inherently more valuable than japanese cars. but to the untrained eye, it may only be a base model golf/a class/a3 or even base model in other classes. whereas a true luxury car will be something like a amg or RS badge..

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie
On 9/26/2019 at 9:04 PM, RogerNg_185295 said:

Looks the same far away.  Even close up still need to see carefully to spot the differences.  However there are people who dun mind driving models associated with phv.  To me, it makes no sense to pay so much for a car people think it's phv. 

If u don't have the aesthetic eye to spot the difference and appreciate the beauty, which is present in both new and old models, then just shut it. You have justified that you will not spend the money on this vehicle, don't have to attempt to force your views on others. If all look the same from faraway, then i hope u choose your spouse at random. 

Neutral Newbie
On 9/27/2019 at 12:16 PM, RogerNg_185295 said:

Whatever it is, there are people with your so called swallow thinking walking around.  And please,  mercedes cannot compare.  Its a luxury brand whether it's used as taxis or phv

Mercedes also used as public buses. Does that diminish its value? How about "Oh i don't see the point of spending money on a car that shares the brand of public buses because it doesn't exclusively produce luxury rides only."? 

• Praise 1

On 9/27/2019 at 11:05 PM, louisbosco said:

i suggest joining mazda3revolution forum. there's plenty of owners there from different countries and you might be able to figure what parts and mods you can do to your car that aren't available locally.

don't worry bro. the way i see it, only singaporeans have this mindset. as one myself that's living overseas, it's an eye opener. people say mercedes is luxury brand LOL. by such a statement, if overheard by others living overseas can be quite a laughing stock. there's a lot i've come across while i'm back that think because they drive conti, they're come are inherently more valuable than japanese cars. but to the untrained eye, it may only be a base model golf/a class/a3 or even base model in other classes. whereas a true luxury car will be something like a amg or RS badge..

i do think merc still is a luxury brand....amg and rs are luxury sports brand, is there such a thing? haha

of course these days, the jap/kor have upped their game and brands like audi and merc are making more entry level cars. The gap between conti and jap/kor are narrower than like 10 years ago.

i think the jap/kor still cannot match the level of sophistication in cars like a6 and e class

8 hours ago, trevgx said:

If u don't have the aesthetic eye to spot the difference and appreciate the beauty, which is present in both new and old models, then just shut it. You have justified that you will not spend the money on this vehicle, don't have to attempt to force your views on others. If all look the same from faraway, then i hope u choose your spouse at random. 

Why shut up? From afar , I can tell your wife will leave you very soon. Learn to accept a person  opinion before you even reply to me. How you feel when  I make this type of statement? 

You want people respect your views,  you learn to respect another person first. Get it?

Edited by RogerNg_185295

1 hour ago, RogerNg_185295 said:

Why shut up? From afar , I can tell your wife will leave you very soon. Learn to accept a person  opinion before you even reply to me. How you feel when  I make this type of statement? 

You want people respect your views,  you learn to respect another person first. Get it?

wah relax leh. remember to take medicine ya?

but it also seems like you were pretty disrespectful yourself in the way you questioned SolomonGrundy the last time as if you were interrogating someone. search page 31 onwards if you so happen to "forget". 

• Haha! 1

For the benefit of new mcfers, some not-so-new mcfer is a troublemaker not only by just in this topic but as a whole fr history. U guys know who I m referring to. He has no firm stand & does not add value in any topics. But he did win some ntuc vouchers thou. So up to u to decide if u wanna involve in his pile of rubbish analysis. But it can get alittle entertaining sometimes when he gets tongue-tied when being bashed 😖

• Praise 2
  • Dislike 1

24 minutes ago, Unfazed said:

For the benefit of new mcfers, some not-so-new mcfer is a troublemaker not only by just in this topic but as a whole fr history. U guys know who I m referring to. He has no firm stand & does not add value in any topics. But he did win some ntuc vouchers thou. So up to u to decide if u wanna involve in his pile of rubbish analysis. But it can get alittle entertaining sometimes when he gets tongue-tied when being bashed 😖

Yeah I get it.. came to this forum in hope to find useful advice but was kinda put off by some unsound judgement and replies. Personal attacks have no place in here I hope..

3 hours ago, RogerNg_185295 said:

Would appreciate if you could examine yourself and your replies thus far before commenting next. As much as you yearn for mutual respect, your previous replies were nothing substantial but more of inappropriate remarks.

i hope we can all move on and into the fervency of Mazda 3 mild hybrid. We can make comparisons but not to overdo it, or else it’s nothing but just spam and trolling. Making blanket remarks such as Mazda 3 being a phv vehicle and making us look like as if all Mazda 3 owners are phv Drivers are definitely uncalled for. 

As a new Mazda 3 owner, I would be Glad to share my own experience and advice to others who needs.. 

4 minutes ago, aztreonam said:

Would appreciate if you could examine yourself and your replies thus far before commenting next. As much as you yearn for mutual respect, your previous replies were nothing substantial but more of inappropriate remarks.

i hope we can all move on and into the fervency of Mazda 3 mild hybrid. We can make comparisons but not to overdo it, or else it’s nothing but just spam and trolling. Making blanket remarks such as Mazda 3 being a phv vehicle and making us look like as if all Mazda 3 owners are phv Drivers are definitely uncalled for. 

As a new Mazda 3 owner, I would be Glad to share my own experience and advice to others who needs.. 

2 wrongs does not make a right. Do move on. Otherwise its just constant bickering.

Edited by RogerNg_185295

38 minutes ago, Unfazed said:

Can you quote some examples?

Edited by RogerNg_185295

22 minutes ago, aztreonam said:

bro, don't waste your time and effort on unnecessary stuff or people. the less attention and less reply on unnecessary stuff or people, the better for the forum

Moving on,

I would like to share that the aircon software update is available at service centre to change euro specs to Asian specs, minimum degree is now 18 on Asian specs.

istop lasting not as Long as previous generation is also under investigation at Japan side, probably would have an update soon..

in addition, cars without M-hybrid logo will now be affixed to newly delivered cars and also on cars that are without, during the next servicing.

our cars are now qualified to park on hybrid lots, not electric car charging lots hor..

28 minutes ago, aztreonam said:

Moving on,

I would like to share that the aircon software update is available at service centre to change euro specs to Asian specs, minimum degree is now 18 on Asian specs.

istop lasting not as Long as previous generation is also under investigation at Japan side, probably would have an update soon..

in addition, cars without M-hybrid logo will now be affixed to newly delivered cars and also on cars that are without, during the next servicing.

our cars are now qualified to park on hybrid lots, not electric car charging lots hor..

You mean there are hybrid parking lots? (Sorry normally never notice heh)

For the aircon, is just the ability to set the temperature to a lower range, but not the cooling specifications itself, correct?

SE just texted me, car just arrived...but arranging to collect only at the end of the month...can't wait!

Edited by Kinbalight
  • Praise 1

2 wrongs does not make a right. Do move on. Otherwise its just constant bickering.

A typical example of a crapper now switching role of an angel asking ppl to move on after stirring some shit himself. Very cheap in integrity.

• Praise 1

Can you quote some examples?

Just one example will do. A c**t like u who didnt fight back when labeled as one. This, I m sure many here wont forget ur trademark. 😖

10 minutes ago, Unfazed said:

A typical example of a crapper now switching role of an angel asking ppl to move on after stirring some shit himself. Very cheap in integrity.

ya...Cheaper than cheap. Happy? At least more expensive than your character and upbringing.

Yes. i know i not prefect, but at least 10 times than you.

↡ Advertisement
  • Dislike 1