2019 All new Mazda 3

csy_sky

One of my neighbours has a black one parked outside his house. This seems to hide the nice curves of this car which the red and lighter colours allow to shine through. It looks so anonymous to me. 

TEK knows that their cars sell well, Mazda is their best profit making franchise so they aren't very likely to price the cars lower. 

My brother is on his 3rd Mazda and he says he knows they make a lot off him but since he loves the Kodo design look and the frills AND he can afford it, it's a no brainer for him. Rather do that than get a car that he doesn't like very much and has to use for years to come on a daily basis.

• Praise 1

2 hours ago, RogerNg_185295 said:

Dun come in here disturb the Mazda 3 thread. 

Disturb? I am just stating the truth. Check yourself. You mean only can state good point?  You all very funny! Lol

• Praise 3

10 hours ago, Contented said:

the OMV is super low...

Hi, I think you are referring to the praf  (scrap) value after rebate due to VES.

The Mz3 OMV is higher than the Mz6 standard model.

Also higher than other Jpn Kor make Sedan in Cat A.

Car_Cost_Update.pdf

49 minutes ago, Hotnyh said:

One of my neighbours has a black one parked outside his house. This seems to hide the nice curves of this car which the red and lighter colours allow to shine through. It looks so anonymous to me. 

TEK knows that their cars sell well, Mazda is their best profit making franchise so they aren't very likely to price the cars lower. 

My brother is on his 3rd Mazda and he says he knows they make a lot off him but since he loves the Kodo design look and the frills AND he can afford it, it's a no brainer for him. Rather do that than get a car that he doesn't like very much and has to use for years to come on a daily basis.

Hi, I am on my 2nd Mz6. For B&B car,  I would choose design and feature for daily driving over bhp as there is no much power so to speak. 

50 minutes ago, Contented said:

Disturb? I am just stating the truth. Check yourself. You mean only can state good point?  You all very funny! Lol

Hi!

I think the OMV is alot higher than cars in the same segment - as reiterated by some of the other members, it's even higher than Mazda 6! Haha. I think you meant the Parf value?

1 hour ago, Contented said:

You cannot even differentiate between omv n parf.  Time to brush up your knowledge instead of shooting off.

• Haha! 2

13 minutes ago, RogerNg_185295 said:

You cannot even differentiate between omv n parf.  Time to brush up your knowledge instead of shooting off.

relax lah. people maybe misunderstood only, you whack until like that. give chance lah, not everyone the knowledge at your level. 

• Praise 1

2 hours ago, Contented said:

I take it at face value that you are not informed as the Mz3 OMVs are far from being low so go check it out yourself and substantiate.

I have been noticing your posts are bordering on provocation and constant inciting against certain brands and ADs so take this as a verbal warning to tone down and I'll be watching your posts as u seem fond of doing this. Open discussion n honest feedback both good and bad are welcome but not if u have an agenda or displeasure against a certain brand or AD n keep repeating it and instigating against the brand.

• Praise 6

9 minutes ago, Spring said:

I take it at face value that you are not informed as the Mz3 OMVs are far from being low so go check it out yourself and substantiate.

I have been noticing your posts are bordering on provocation and constant inciting against certain brands and ADs so take this as a verbal warning to tone down and I'll be watching your posts as u seem fond of doing this. Open discussion n honest feedback both good and bad are welcome but not if u have an agenda or displeasure against a certain brand or AD n keep repeating it and instigating against the brand.

First he attacked Borneo Motors toyota and now he is attacking TEK Mazda 3. I told him off this morning but he still yaya papaya....I do not feel like slapping him anymore. Now Feel like giving him a kick to the balls.

4 hours ago, RogerNg_185295 said:

Already told u I am imperfect and not knowledgeable like you... that’s why I post and ask...  I am learning... what’s wrong? Lol

4 hours ago, Solomongrundy said:

Hi!

I think the OMV is alot higher than cars in the same segment - as reiterated by some of the other members, it's even higher than Mazda 6! Haha. I think you meant the Parf value?

Thanks yes is scrap value..  

2 hours ago, RogerNg_185295 said:

First he attacked Borneo Motors toyota and now he is attacking TEK Mazda 3. I told him off this morning but he still yaya papaya....I do not feel like slapping him anymore. Now Feel like giving him a kick to the balls.

Attack? Negative Truth is always hard to be accepted...  no worry.. you will learn slowly... lol

5 hours ago, Patwong said:

Hi, I think you are referring to the praf  (scrap) value after rebate due to VES.

The Mz3 OMV is higher than the Mz6 standard model.

Also higher than other Jpn Kor make Sedan in Cat A.

Car_Cost_Update.pdf

Yes sorry.. scrap value is one of the factor to choose car too... How much to get back.. as agent just need to be honest to buyer... don’t need to hide.. people can tell..

4 minutes ago, Davidtch said:

If kenna ban, he will come back as discontented🤣

Well said.....I think the proper channel for his problem is to go to agent , rather than come here talk nonsense. 

↡ Advertisement