2019 All new Mazda 3

csy_sky

50 minutes ago, Contented said:

Seems like lots of issue with Mazda too.. anyway as long as car don’t breakdown or stolen... some issue can be acceptable.. lol

What issues are you talking about? I’m happy with my car and is just trying to optimise the car to my preference.. 🙂

nothimg Beats my 20km/L fc otw home just now..

↡ Advertisement
  • Shocked 1

1 hour ago, Contented said:

Seems like lots of issue with Mazda too.. anyway as long as car don’t breakdown or stolen... some issue can be acceptable.. lol

the most acceptable, is for you to build your own car...................

• Haha! 2

3 hours ago, aztreonam said:

What issues are you talking about? I’m happy with my car and is just trying to optimise the car to my preference.. 🙂

You do 100% highway driving ah? 🤣

6 minutes ago, Discoburg said:

You do 100% highway driving ah? 🤣

I mean a trip FC. Not the tank fc. For mild hybrid, my average tank fc is about 16km/L amounting to 700+Km per full tank till leaving about slightly less than a quarter left.

• Praise 1

6 minutes ago, aztreonam said:

I mean a trip FC. Not the tank fc. For mild hybrid, my average tank fc is about 16km/L amounting to 700+Km per full tank till leaving about slightly less than a quarter left.

Thats good. It will get worse over time. Car is still new.

6 hours ago, aztreonam said:

👍🏿Most important you are happy with it... 

2 hours ago, Discoburg said:

Thats good. It will get worse over time. Car is still new.

My 2017 mz3 with 18" rim still can achieve over 600km per full tank

Full tank = 40l. Better than the tiagong good FC altis

• Haha! 1

53 minutes ago, Kia7200 said:

That is quite a good FC. 50% highway?

8 hours ago, Kia7200 said:

Our FC is very close

On 10/16/2019 at 11:38 PM, aztreonam said:

That’s why I’m asking TEK to bring in the whole system as an optional accessory lor..

if so easy can fit outside, I wouldn’t be here asking.. :D

TEK, I know u r reading this, wake up your idea leh.. 😛

It is not so easy for TEK to just bring in the option too. It all boils down to OMV (as this will be factory option), factory support of both hardware and software and local AD support and training to the staff. 

I once asked Skoda can add option for the Canton speakers for the RS245 or not, the SE told me they won't bring in the option for me due to OMV and have to re-do homologation. Knn wanna add speaker from factory also cannot. 

Edited by Wormee
  • Praise 1

On 10/14/2019 at 1:02 PM, Wt_know said:

this guy one day sure receive summons backdated with all the youtube videos that he posted cheonging up Genting over speed limit .... LOL [laugh]

he has been doing it for as long as I can remember.. during the old gov to the old / new / revised gov... so seems like he has a powerful card ... 

21 minutes ago, Wormee said:

It is not so easy for TEK to just bring in the option too. It all boils down to OMV (as this will be factory option), factory support of both hardware and software and local AD support and training to the staff. 

I once asked Skoda can add option for the Canton speakers for the RS245 or not, the SE told me they won't bring in the option for me due to OMV and have to re-do homologation. Knn wanna add speaker from factory also cannot. 

easier for you to buy the upgrade kit from alpine or some other OEM folks like Helix.

Go Youtube, seems a few choices. Canton not the best option and the sound may be canton, but really its "cannot"

• Haha! 1