2019 All new Mazda 3

csy_sky

4 hours ago, 13177 said:

You can take 5  years loan but have the flexibility that along the way can pay off the loan fully.

The car really features packed until it distracted me. Lol.

Lai we do group buy 😅

↡ Advertisement

4 hours ago, SZ_ford said:

i guess cars in this category are never powerful?

mz3 is the best interior in this class though

Dunno leh. Feels like my Mazda 2 torquier. Maybe power to weight ratio better.

8 minutes ago, Discoburg said:

Lai we do group buy 😅

I mean the features and gadgets on the car too many until it distracted my driving which i dont really like. Lol.

7 hours ago, JasonLeo_107931 said:

Your Mazda 2 how much was the trade in value?

Ya bro. Can share? LOL.
My old vehicle is they quote 3K + existing COE value left only.

Anyways i researched a bit more cars and find the Suzuki Vitara 1.4T is like more suited for my cause have more VALUE compared to Mazda 3 1.5 Elegance Spec HB.

Perhaps less leather padding only but small petrol turbo works for me before Hybrid cards take over ba.

10 minutes ago, 13177 said:

I mean the features and gadgets on the car too many until it distracted my driving which i dont really like. Lol.

What feature and gadgets distracted you?

7 minutes ago, Davidtch said:

What feature and gadgets distracted you?

Forgot what liao but the sound alert here and there keeps popping out a bit distracting. I remember i feel a bit headache after the test drive cause too busy with all the features and gadgets. Lol. Think i am not used to driving such a ''high tech'' car. Although i know some of these features could be turned off but it defect the purpose of having them if turned off la.

Edited by 13177

2 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Forgot what liao but the sound alert here and there keeps popping out a bit distracting. I remember i feel a bit headache after the test drive cause too busy with all the features and gadgets. Lol. Think i am not used to driving such a ''high tech'' car. Although i know some of these features could be turned off but it defect the purpose of having them if turned off la.

Very likely lane departure warning.

It is better you buy a basic car if it is so distracting.

31 minutes ago, Davidtch said:

Very likely lane departure warning.

It is better you buy a basic car if it is so distracting.

Ya, i can only drive a basic car. [:p]

• Haha! 1

Thinking and thinking about the ride. Will want TEK to offset me the solar film and Brila coating off the price for the elegance model. If not have to pay more for the solar film shop to remove and re-install the film and go to my own car coating shop

1 hour ago, Discoburg said:

Thinking and thinking about the ride. Will want TEK to offset me the solar film and Brila coating off the price for the elegance model. If not have to pay more for the solar film shop to remove and re-install the film and go to my own car coating shop

The free gifts are free gifts, nothing you leave behind changes the price. I said I don’t want hella, they didn’t install for me but gave me back the hella camera in a box. You don’t want the rikecool film, they will just remove it at penjuru from what I heard from my SE, and that’s all. I believe all the cars come already coated in brila from Japan, and that penjuru can remove the coating for you if u insist..

Edited by aztreonam
  • Haha! 1

If the free gifts are already installed by default, asking them to remove dont know if they can offset the item from the car price? You can negotiate with the SE and see what they say first.

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, aztreonam said:

The free gifts are free gifts, nothing you leave behind changes the price. I said I don’t want hella, they didn’t install for me but gave me back the hella camera in a box. You don’t want the rikecool film, they will just remove it at penjuru from what I heard from my SE, and that’s all. I believe all the cars come already coated in brila from Japan, and that penjuru can remove the coating for you if u insist..

Thats what you assume. Yeah I can get the hella car cam in the box but the solar film and brila coating will get back in monetary terms if I do not want.

Brila is not coated in Japan.

11 minutes ago, 13177 said:

If the free gifts are already installed by default, asking them to remove dont know if they can offset the item from the car price? You can negotiate with the SE and see what they say first.

Not installed by default one la. Negotiated liao. Kee 😅

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Discoburg said:

Not installed by default one la. Negotiated liao. Kee 😅

Good la, even by default i think still can negotiate to offset from the car price and ask them to remove, esp items which can be take out de.

So your decision have been made on buying liao? 👍 😂

• Haha! 1

15 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Good la, even by default i think still can negotiate to offset from the car price and ask them to remove, esp items which can be take out de.

So your decision have been made on buying liao? 👍 😂

Nothing is confirmed till I paid the $10,700.

7 minutes ago, Discoburg said:

Nothing is confirmed till I paid the $10,700.

So elegance pricing is $107k?! Consider dropped a bit?! But price still higher than when they launched.  😂

• Haha! 1

2 hours ago, 13177 said:

So elegance pricing is $107k?! Consider dropped a bit?! But price still higher than when they launched.  😂

10700 is the Coe bidding fee la

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1