2019 All new Mazda 3

csy_sky

Guys, what ever 9H. 10H coating done still lose to careless drivers and passengers opening their doors and hit your car doora..front n rear fenders etc etc.. afew later you will discover new dings.

Unless u always can find single lot..haha

Edited by AndrewLee72
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

9 hours ago, AndrewLee72 said:

Guys, what ever 9H. 10H coating done still lose to careless drivers and passengers opening their doors and hit your car doora..front n rear fenders etc etc.. afew later you will discover new dings.

Unless u always can find single lot..haha

I agree. Hope all the new car owners do not believe that those 9H PPS coating will prevent your ride from getting scratches. Maybe, just maybe, like ultra light scratches can be avoided but not those non-ultra light ones. 😅

'Met' a few new car owners who all 'knows' that scratches can be avoidable with PPS applied. 😂

• Praise 1

13 hours ago, Discoburg said:

I agree. Hope all the new car owners do not believe that those 9H PPS coating will prevent your ride from getting scratches. Maybe, just maybe, like ultra light scratches can be avoided but not those non-ultra light ones. 😅

'Met' a few new car owners who all 'knows' that scratches can be avoidable with PPS applied. 😂

Any grooming shops that promise customers that their PPS products can prevent door dings should be avoided. 

Come on la, its common sense the PPS is just a coating. While its true it can withstand minor and I stress the word MINOR scratches, since when and how can it be rubber bumper of sorts?

• Praise 1

7 hours ago, Xer said:

Anyone keen to trade their Mazda 3 18 inch wheels for mazda 6 17 inch? 

How much are you gonna top up? Labour charges also on you? Tyre condition? Tyre brand? Your wheel condition?

Neutral Newbie
On 12/25/2019 at 6:16 AM, Discoburg said:

How much are you gonna top up? Labour charges also on you? Tyre condition? Tyre brand? Your wheel condition?

What is your wheel condition? I am actually looking for brand new wheel and tyre. My ride is not collected yet so condition of wheel and tyre is brand new though not sure of the brand. Top up wise and labour we can discuss in PM. 

4 hours ago, Xer said:

What is your wheel condition? I am actually looking for brand new wheel and tyre. My ride is not collected yet so condition of wheel and tyre is brand new though not sure of the brand. Top up wise and labour we can discuss in PM. 

No la I am not swopping, the Mz3 BP hatchback wheel is so much nicer.

Asking on behalf of a friend. His is also less than a month old ride. You let me know how much cash you wanna top up and I can inform him.

On 12/22/2019 at 9:19 PM, Discoburg said:

I suppose if you use the flim, it will help with the scrathes. but not the dings and dents.

• Praise 1

46 minutes ago, Sdf4786k said:

I suppose if you use the flim, it will help with the scrathes. but not the dings and dents.

Yeah those films will help. Some self healing also.

1 hour ago, Brainstorm said:

Hi all, was looking at the 1.5 sedan elegance variant, the price list stated $105k, what price did you all get after additional discount, if any? Thanks. 

Probably 96-97k plus minus? Depends on colour and whether u trade in old ride.

• Praise 1

2 hours ago, Brainstorm said:

Hi all, was looking at the 1.5 sedan elegance variant, the price list stated $105k, what price did you all get after additional discount, if any? Thanks. 

Was quoted $99,888 for the sedan elegance.

Anyone has the wire of the in-car dash cam vibrating when going over uneven road?

When to TEK once and they said they put some insulation, but issue still there...going back again to find them. Hope can solve the issue...